UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters
Why not bash staff zulu? They created this mess. Staff doesnt know what they are doing and it is very obvious. @Eos has 0 grasp on whats going on, doest understand the game the way a lead programmer should, the owner doesnt care, and the rest of the staff have to work with their hands tied and eyes and ears shut.

zulu2401

Squire
We did a few test runs with script true. Once we realized how ENORMOUS the advantage you receive by using it was, no, we chose not to use it.
When you can have 8-10 perfectly sync dump on the same target via guild msg script, even with the language barrier from foreigners, its pathetic and should be nerfed.
I mean for fucks sake they nerfed bolas and mana vamp on wisp. That drastically changed PVP.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Its almost laughable when in group pvp you get the msg over your head that you are being attacked by 4-5 people at the exact same time, all from the push of 1 button.

And obviously it's because of a maccro right, not because you run alone in the middle of 10 other people right?

zulu2401

Squire
Well, it would be nice if everyone left felucca and just stopped PVPing because of it. That would demand a resolution to the problem. Don't forget, wrong words to people of authority can result in disaster. They have a little red button that says BAN HAMMER on it. So best not to bash retards, their life is hard enough.

Dude, this server is garbage. I havnt been playing anyway, last time I did i got ganked by 6 qing one of which left their offensive spell spam script going casting on no one because i was already dead.

It's bad enough fighting off ganks, but when people are using offensive and defensive scripts to do everything, its pretty fucking lame.

So they can ban me if they want, I am not having fun on their server at all.

zulu2401

Squire
And obviously it's because of a maccro right, not because you run alone in the middle of 10 other people right?
Or perhaps a MASSIVE HANDICAP such as a target share macro that Mr. AkaPwn takes part in using, makes them feel superhuman. Like I said in a previous post, and this isn't an attack directed at any single person, you are all nothing more than a group of well geared morons who cant operate without MB. Ever wonder why you get trashed when you don't have the leader using target share? Like monkeys in cage. I bet he had to beat you with a bag of donkey dicks to get you to stop throwing your shit everywhere.

JlM

Wanderer

I was in Hz, no nead to lie. Im not saying you guys should be punished. Im saying it should be made a bannable offense by GMs in the future.

Slugworth

Squire
Its more than 2 lines, or it was when I was a member of Hz. I also have replicated it, not hard. But I will vouch that Zulu and KVG/VD didnt use the script, we practice with it on each other but never used it in real pvp.

Its almost laughable when in group pvp you get the msg over your head that you are being attacked by 4-5 people at the exact same time, all from the push of 1 button.
Yeah I vomit every time Zulu tries to get me to use a script.

That also cures/clumsies closest friend. I used that script one time and felt so dirty I had to take a shower. Even that script eels like cheating. Plus gheal> mini heal

silvertiger

Knight
For me I quit going to fel for pvp a long time ago. I like doing spawns, because unlike a lot of vets I don't have a stock pile of gold and items. I enjoy spawning and defending a spawn, but gate pvp is pretty lame unless you are playing with a fun template, ie Pont's blood oath template, biles awesome ninja, and just ridiculous stuff that works 1v1 or 1v2. Group fighting is overrated. If you have a group do harry's or oak's. Don't go to brit gate and waste your time chasing people all over felucca.