UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters

Dexter-LoM

Knight
And I knew you wouldn't. It's funny because the only people that didn't fill up my inbox asking for stuff were my friends.
I ain't your friend and don't need or want your suit. Don't even blame anyone to want to quit. Maybe instead of quiting just loggin press play watch tv play another game and become billionaire on demise by doing everything afk and wreck its economy and claim victory. Its funny I go for a walk outside of luna and see many players and none talk they are soooooooo into mining and chopping wood that they cant even acknowledge someone.

But seriously its a shit fest and I don't see any light at the end. Don't blame you I tried to keep playing but it just not the same for many reasons that has been listed.

silvertiger

Knight
I ain't your friend and don't need or want your suit. Don't even blame anyone to want to quit. Maybe instead of quiting just loggin press play watch tv play another game and become billionaire on demise by doing everything afk and wreck its economy and claim victory. Its funny I go for a walk outside of luna and see many players and none talk they are soooooooo into mining and chopping wood that they cant even acknowledge someone.

But seriously its a shit fest and I don't see any light at the end. Don't blame you I tried to keep playing but it just not the same for many reasons that has been listed.
Dude have you been to heartwood....

LittleMary

Traveler
the only people that didn't fill up my inbox asking for stuff were my friends.
Glad to know Im on your friendlist. But aside the fact that I didnt pm you, I did tell some newbie to pm you because I always help them and said it was worth a shot in case it was true. I would rather have noobs get good gears then have rich people just have vendor stock.

Duke

Page
Wish u guys would quit crying. Hz doesn't use target share. You guys just now found a excuse to lose so hard to such good players with coordination! Honestly the calling targets concept is easy. Load alright go on etc. This is very simple concept and u guys have yet to follow so you cry.

zulu2401

Squire
You're a fucking faggot and so is your guild. Is a sorry excuse to claim victory using shit like that and it's a crying fuckin shame staff has ignored it for so long. Go fuck yourselves pussies.

LittleMary

Traveler
Ok, Im kinda sick of this thread and that subject... Let's bring it to it's logical conclusion.

We did a few test runs with script true. Once we realized how ENORMOUS the advantage you receive by using it was, no, we chose not to use it.
Everyone know the best way to put a stop to something abusive is to share it. As when everyone use an abuse, a stop is put to it.
Please post it if it truely exist. If you get banned for posting a unhandled abuse report, you will become this community hero and they would get heavy cuts in the donations as people would carry the screenshot of your post as an emblem of corruption. This would also force gm to take actions if everyone use it. Else, you are simply supporting Hz by protecting the knowledge you claim they have and use.

I've seen the macro, it's like 3,000 lines long, nobody has time to make a script like that except an unemployed loser like MB.
Yeah, I can see it already. 3000 line macro ? Have you loaded HW macro to see how much delay it create before executing ?
This would actualy be slower then manual targeting.

I never seen any evidence of sunch a macro and so many people claim knowing it exist, seen it, etc... But nothing is shown to others aside the random internet talk. Which I always believe blindly...

So please people. Ever heard the phrase: 'Screenshot or it didnt happen!'. Thats what Im calling here.

zulu2401

Squire
Ok, Im kinda sick of this thread and that subject... Let's bring it to it's logical conclusion.

Everyone know the best way to put a stop to something abusive is to share it. As when everyone use an abuse, a stop is put to it.
Please post it if it truely exist. If you get banned for posting a unhandled abuse report, you will become this community hero and they would get heavy cuts in the donations as people would carry the screenshot of your post as an emblem of corruption. This would also force gm to take actions if everyone use it. Else, you are simply supporting Hz by protecting the knowledge you claim they have and use.

Yeah, I can see it already. 3000 line macro ? Have you loaded HW macro to see how much delay it create before executing ?
This would actualy be slower then manual targeting.

I never seen any evidence of sunch a macro and so many people claim knowing it exist, seen it, etc... But nothing is shown to others aside the random internet talk. Which I always believe blindly...

So please people. Ever heard the phrase: 'Screenshot or it didnt happen!'. Thats what Im calling here.
I have both the command side of the script and the reciever side of the script. If staff wants to see it and pick it apart so they can nerf it i will gladly offer it. I refuse to put it out there so more stupid assholes can abuse game mechanics and deliberately ignore the fact that IT IS A DISABLED FEATURE IN UOSTEAM. I assure you that it exists and is 100% effective

zulu2401

Squire
It's hilarious to think that you would still be in disbelief that so many people would be against a 'nonexistent' problem. Don't be so narrow minded. Aliens do exist.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
@LittleMary you want proof it exist just go on euo website they have one there that works. I care less about that target sharing script. The whole shard is base on automation since steam came out. No more room for human error. I and so many predicted this when steam was made legal by Ryan. Pvp and.pvm became so much more automated since then it took all the fun that was remaining in this19 year old game. Of course lots of people think steam is the best thing ever made since most of them were unable to kill a paragon yet alone complete / compete in a champ spawn.

LittleMary

Traveler
@LittleMary you want proof it exist just go on euo website they have one there that works.
We are talking about uosteam here and claimed existence of a macro that does not exist. Not that bad target share you talk about from easyuo that is actualy slower then 'target closest' from uosteam.

Go try that easyuo on test server. It's much ineficient and why it has barely any post and no interest from people. If you look at anyone targeting fast. It's because they did it manualy.

If that uosteam macro existed, that easyuo would even be more on track to not care to release it to get it fixed. Zulu action to not release would actualy protect Hz and I dont see that happening. If anything, it's the words of a broken record that has no excuse to lose and possibly lack too much sleep or use substances.

Tbh, you guys just have to play a rts or battle arena once to understand. When you can reach 100-120 actions per minute. You realise some macro like these are only as bad as then one I see on demise pvp video that take forever to get a target.

People use bad excuses all the time.... It's nothing new.