UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters

LittleMary

Traveler
hehe, your funny

how about i send the macro to the staff ? ; ]
I encourage you to do it if it exist. Because if you do, that could get somewhere.. But for someone like Zulu that claim and does nothing. It's just drunk talk.
If you send it and nothing happen after a certain delay of your choosing. Feel free to post a screenshot of Demise corruption that I will gladly add to my signature. I dunno how Xavier thing ended... But Im quite sure it wasnt from people claiming things. But it was from actions and proof from users.

Edit: For all those things that I heard and seen nothing. It's almost certain that thing is 'losing side' stuff... Yeah, maybe they do have 'cam bot' for spawn. I wouldnt know, cant tell if ghost you posted is yours or not. But, it's possible, likely and not that hard to make. But efficient target share faster then humans on Voice Chat ? Now, that need more then claims of 'I have this and done nothing to get it fixed aside use it as a hate tool'

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I encourage you to do it if it exist. Because if you do, that could get somewhere.. But for someone like Zulu that claim and does nothing. It's just drunk talk.
If you send it and nothing happen after a certain delay of your choosing. Feel free to post a screenshot of Demise corruption that I will gladly add to my signature. I dunno how Xavier thing ended... But Im quite sure it wasnt from people claiming things. But it was from actions and proof from users.
And you think by posting something in your signature things would change. You must also be one of those green people that tie themself to trees and putting a bunch of plastic sign around you stating save the planet.

LittleMary

Traveler
And you think by posting something in your signature things would change. You must also be one of those green people that tie themself to trees and putting a bunch of plastic sign around you stating save the planet.
Obviously, you know what they say ? When the people realise they are the masses and the masses colaborate with more then hate and words. Change do happen.
Donation get droped, support die, income die. IF anything, doing nothing then would kill them. As of now.. It's just bitching of no value.

raveX

Page
Little Mary: "Ahhhh, the world no longer exists!!"

LittleMary

Traveler
"Ahhhh, the world no longer exists!!"

I know, thats what claim without fact is. At least you are right on how you feel. This time

Asking proof or actions from people that claim stuff isnt being blind. Following that trend of blind belief is.

Look just under. You like to teach yourself stuff.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Obviously, you know what they say ? When the people realise they are the masses and the masses colaborate with more then hate and words. Change do happen.
Donation get droped, support die, income die. IF anything, doing nothing then would kill them. As of now.. It's just bitching of no value.
This is where ignorance comes in. You ignore the fact this was all done when steam was introduce. People had shit in there signature. People made tons of valid complaints. All we got from owner. Not staff cause the admin who was in charge at the time was also against steam. But was over ruled by the owner to let steam come on demise. Shit will not change. Demise is the name of this shard for a reason. Shit when is the last time you saw the owner say one word. Last word he said about steam was " Steam is the future will be updated, razor is the past it's a dead project" funny to say once Diego and Chun got shit on by osi they drop the project. Good thing is that our current staff took over razor and its getting some updates. Before preaching do some research.

LittleMary

Traveler
But failing to accept that things may and do exist without you seeing them is.
Thats not what I said. If you read my post. I said, if it does exist. Show proof. But just claiming randomly is blind, retarded and stupid.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/589992/page-5#post-4247492

Ok, Im kinda sick of this thread and that subject... Let's bring it to it's logical conclusion.

I never seen any evidence of sunch a macro and so many people claim knowing it exist, seen it, etc... But nothing is shown to others aside the random internet talk. Which I always believe blindly...

So please people. Ever heard the phrase: 'Screenshot or it didnt happen!'. Thats what Im calling here.

If I say that 7 girafe with 7 legs exist. It's possible. But claiming they exist as a fact because I imagined it... Thats what we call being deficient. Bring facts. Not just bad troll talk.
Everyone here just bashing and cant bring 1 macro, post 1 report or even email staff with it.... You know what people start to call on that when it been arround for so long without any sign of proof ? Bullshit

LittleMary

Traveler
Thanks to show the logical conclusion after no one wanted to show proof, take actions and replied saying that alien exist, so uosteam target share is there....

Very coherent on point you try to make as usual.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Thats not what I said. If you read my post. I said, if it does exist. Show proof. But just claiming randomly is blind, retarded and stupid.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/589992/page-5#post-4247492

If I say that 7 girafe with 7 legs exist. It's possible. But claiming they exist as a fact because I imagined it... Thats what we call being deficient. Bring facts. Not just bad troll talk.
Everyone here just bashing and cant bring 1 macro, post 1 report or even email staff with it.... You know what people start to call on that when it been arround for so long without any sign of proof ? Bullshit
So pic or it did not happend?

Guess that 7 legged Giraffe existed.
Sorry 8 leggedtorso-and-legs-of-two-reticulated-giraffes-samburu-kenya-CW2A7Y.jpg

LittleMary

Traveler
I guess they are same as your math skill. This one has 8. Nice picture of code can be tested tho... that thing, can be edited. I still fail to see anything but your poor math skills. Sad, cause you have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. Should of been able to reach 8.

Unless you lost a hand. Then, maybe I can understand targeting speed issue and poor math skills.. Sorry if thats the case. :( Truely. Lost limbs are very sad.

LittleMary

Traveler
Had already edited my text.

Yeah am fucking dumb can't do simple math. But at least I don't need see things to believe they might exist.
I didnt say it cant exist. I said that these guys claim they have it but do nothing and support pseudo secret on something that should be fixed if exist. Yet I was replied that 'it exist' without proof and told alien exist as a supporting fact...

raveX

Page
Thanks to show the logical conclusion after no one wanted to show proof or take action.

Read your first quote. My point is not specific to target share but rather your "blindfold".

I guess they are same as your math skill. This one has 8.

This is where your intelligence breaks down and you start personal attacks. In a matter of a minute Dexter grabbed a random image to post up and you think he gives a shit about an extra leg? Read what isn't there and understand what the point of his post really is. FFS.

LittleMary

Traveler
RaveX your logic cannot impress me more... Didnt you say you were quiting ? Or that's just another of your life contradiction?

This just under is a personal attack. As for Dexter, he just admited editing his post cause he care just a little more then you apparently.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Dexter-LoM

Knight
RaveX your logic cannot impress me more... Didnt you say you were quiting ? Or that's just another of your life contradiction?

This just under is a personal attack. As for Dexter, he just admited editing his post cause he care just a little more then you apparently.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Wrong I edited my post cause I knew some of the babies on here would cry about being. 8 legged and not 7. I care less if the script does exist or not. And if you were just as smart as you think or act you would know that making a script like this in steam is pretty simple and staff could not block any people using it since its a simple macro of get id●● send id●● target id sent in journal. By stoping this script it would stop all macros for hw since it works on char id.

LittleMary

Traveler
you would know that making a script like this in steam is pretty simple and staff could not block any people using it since its a simple macro of get id●● send id●● target id sent in journal. By stoping this script it would stop all macros for hw since it works on char id.
Never saw any of that in any Hz video and looking for text in journal is something. Copying it from text to uosteam variable is a whole other thing.

I care less if the script does exist or not. And if you were just as smart as you think or act
Will just stop there and take this as a compliment as I surely have more things to care about aside uo and forum troll that still bring no proof.