UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters

Bama

Bug Huntress
I dunno how Xavier thing ended... But Im quite sure it wasnt from people claiming things. But it was from actions and proof from users.

No he left on his own

When people were claiming things with actions and proof he had his other "trusted" staff member (did I mention that the 2 of them left together coincidence I guess) swear he was telling the truth.

Since he had the "word" of another "trusted" staff member (did I mention that the 2 of them left together at the same time) many complaints from players fell on the deaf ears of the owner while the others went to the Lich Lord Room and yet others threads were locked.
Players were also threatened with having their accounts banned

I dunno how Xavier thing ended
Now you know a little more

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Never saw any of that in any Hz video and looking for text in journal is something. Copying it from text to uosteam variable is a whole other thing.

Will just stop there and take this as a compliment as I surely have more things to care about aside uo and forum troll that still bring no proof.
Never said Hz was using it I said it would not be that hard to make such a script. Obviously you dont have more to do.

No he left on his own

When people were claiming things with actions and proof he had his other "trusted" staff member (did I mention that the 2 of them left together coincidence I guess) swear he was telling the truth.

Since he had the "word" of another "trusted" staff member (did I mention that the 2 of them left together at the same time) many complaints from players fell on the deaf ears of the owner while the others went to the Lich Lord Room and yet others threads were locked.
Players were also threatened with having their accounts banned

Now you know a little more
You got any proof of this? Cause it seems if one cant prove it, it never happended lol. Just for @LittleMary sakes. Saves her some time on researching the past of this shard.