UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaylun

Wanderer
Re: Skill or numbers

(haha coming from the guy who has his guild all invis on a bridge to pull bars pre fight in brit)

sounds kinda smart imo.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

Jenova-hybrid;1860128 said:
We fight you outnumbered all the time, rarely have more than 3 or 4. And then you talk shit if you win, even if its like 3v6

haha coming from the guy who has his guild all invis on a bridge to pull bars pre fight in brit

And you guys still talk shit after you die 2v2 in front of your house and my partner was fuckin Teterios! The worst guy in our guild! haha

peteliv

Knight

numbers yo i r;oll with mad of these pussies we drop mad nigs ya dig ya dig

siris/james

Wanderer

Lament;1860166 said:
WeedTrackers just fought you 4v7 last night

It was 4v5, but you guys brought in 2 more bola tamers

we redlined you twice... so i don't see what youre so proud of

your numbers are shit, get good

no, i was fighting u 1v1, and u called in, had 4.. i had 3-4 others come in.. no we didn't get red lined.. we healed your horrible syncs then fuckin owned you..

x_Ero

Sorceror

Everyones votes skill and nobody hardly will give someone a fair fight, if you have 7 on and run into 3 on the field all 7 of you will show up nobody gives 3v3, 4v4, or even 3v5's anymore haha. Immortal has been fighting with the smallest group on the field nearly everytime there is a fight. for all of you who vote numbers, mean it. I see you say pro wins even numbers and outnumbered, anyone can win it isnt hard, they even play clones and we still beat them probably 7/8 out of 10 times. not trying to poop but nobody can fight even numbers anymore :(

x_Ero

Sorceror

-Notorious-, 0ne, Aubrey, Brookly, chance21021, dalanh22, Epic-hybrid, Ganja_soul, herakles, Jenova-hybrid, johnny cupcakes, Kingllama, Lynyrd, NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid, nerdstomped, nolliepoper, PiNgPoNg, popol, projectSOUND, Reign Flame, Sent, Sheivan01, siris/james, skorne, Slip, Stides, Symptom, Toddy1, trix4life, Vash, Vek, wkstrm

not sure who half of these people are, but don't be voting for things when you don't pvp and won't accept a 3v3 fight pit/field.

Brookly

Sorceror

callmesharp;1860773 said:
-Notorious-, 0ne, Aubrey, Brookly, chance21021, dalanh22, Epic-hybrid, Ganja_soul, herakles, Jenova-hybrid, johnny cupcakes, Kingllama, Lynyrd, NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid, nerdstomped, nolliepoper, PiNgPoNg, popol, projectSOUND, Reign Flame, Sent, Sheivan01, siris/james, skorne, Slip, Stides, Symptom, Toddy1, trix4life, Vash, Vek, wkstrm

not sure who half of these people are, but don't be voting for things when you don't pvp and won't accept a 3v3 fight pit/field.

I'm sorry... And you are...?

x_Ero

Sorceror

what does knowing me have to do with the fact that i do play the shard every so often and most of these people claim to fight even and mostly don't? Hmm, brooklyn?

Brookly

Sorceror

callmesharp;1860814 said:
what does knowing me have to do with the fact that i do play the shard every so often and most of these people claim to fight even? Hmm, brooklyn?

I don't know... You brought up the topic of being familiar with people from that list you copied and pasted.

x_Ero

Sorceror

Right, meaning i field more often then most and been playing in one of the most known faction guilds for awhile and have been in most known top guilds. Therefor i would know most pvper's from fighting with/against and all i'm saying is not many names looked familiar? I believe my main point was, don't say you pvp even numbers if you don't, not "these people are no namers."

x_Ero

Sorceror

BrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklynBrooklyn

x_Ero

Sorceror

Well if guilds had some honor and people knew what a "setup-fight" was, when there is no explo lightning wand sync with 4 people just spinning, pre pulling bars, pot spamming etc... Maybe there could be decent fights. It's pretty much the player base why pvp sucks dude lol

callmesharp;1860832 said:
Well if guilds had some honor and people knew what a "setup-fight" was, when there is no explo lightning wand sync with 4 people just spinning, pre pulling bars, pot spamming etc... Maybe there could be decent fights. It's pretty much the player base why pvp sucks dude lol

Broken people exploiting a broken system.