UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Skill or numbers

Jenova-hybrid;1860128 said:
We fight you outnumbered all the time, rarely have more than 3 or 4. And then you talk shit if you win, even if its like 3v6

haha coming from the guy who has his guild all invis on a bridge to pull bars pre fight in brit

the thread below this one is recorded fights of rage vs pro.

stop making excuses for ur lack of skill.

u dont even field ne more, cause u cant keep up

Cyrric;1860179 said:
LOL .... where to start...

you died 3v3 yesterday while we were just screwing around stealing sigils and shit...
from then on, you had 2 bola tamers and you outnumbered us by at least 1 every fight and we still went out many times to fight.

not only that... but you play clones and you stay hidden on the del pond gate pulling bars and zip away whenever anyone has a chance of pulling your bars...

it's amazing how hypocritical you are chance and it seems that you're not even aware of it... lack of intelligence? or you just like playing stupid on the forums?

u win a fight 3v3 when were outta stock after chasing u all over sosaria.

stand on ur screen heal ur shit. while u run like a bitch when we sync. proof. i dont complaina bout off screening but i got on my bola tamer to stop u kids.

u didnt field for 2 hours after that fight. we had 3 on and i told u but u were to scared and waited till u got more on so i aimed more people.

the rest of the night u got destroyed and only one of us died.

we dont hide at del pond u hide at del pond. we go there to pull ur bars after us it in it for 30 min with 5+ ppl

try going to brit every once in a while and u will see where were at.

callmesharp;1860773 said:
-Notorious-, 0ne, Aubrey, Brookly, chance21021, dalanh22, Epic-hybrid, Ganja_soul, herakles, Jenova-hybrid, johnny cupcakes, Kingllama, Lynyrd, NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid, nerdstomped, nolliepoper, PiNgPoNg, popol, projectSOUND, Reign Flame, Sent, Sheivan01, siris/james, skorne, Slip, Stides, Symptom, Toddy1, trix4life, Vash, Vek, wkstrm

not sure who half of these people are, but don't be voting for things when you don't pvp and won't accept a 3v3 fight pit/field.

aim: chance21021

callmesharp;1860772 said:
Everyones votes skill and nobody hardly will give someone a fair fight, if you have 7 on and run into 3 on the field all 7 of you will show up nobody gives 3v3, 4v4, or even 3v5's anymore haha. Immortal has been fighting with the smallest group on the field nearly everytime there is a fight. for all of you who vote numbers, mean it. I see you say pro wins even numbers and outnumbered, anyone can win it isnt hard, they even play clones and we still beat them probably 7/8 out of 10 times. not trying to poop but nobody can fight even numbers anymore :(

its not the fact of bringing even numbers. i've tried it before and they just run. its like 1v1'n

half of my guild mates will one v one someone till they call in then they call us in.

siris was 1v1 lament yesterday he calld in i was first there gheal wanded siris through their sync and we stomped them.

stides tried one v one someone a few days ago same thing happened. i dont bring even numbers if i dont trust the people..

sigs guild. them kids are worse then uda when they faught. they will not go out unless they have an advantage. more then 80% of the time they will wait for rage to get on.

so when i fight them i have no respect for them.

u guys usually kill some of us when we out number u. its usually because my dumb guildies get use to fighting trash and dont realize who their fighting. they tend to wanna random drop. when i try to keep them on their toes no matter who we fight. so when we do fight a good guild, no one messes up.

p.s.

half the people on that list are hipocrits (ESPECIALLY NOTORIOUS) lol! he gated out when we 4v7 them and let his guildies die; i offer field fights all the time and no one wants to. they wanna go straight to the pits.

we may play clones, but u will us fielding with ANY numbers from me solo'n to 2+ of us.

only other guilds i see that have fielded with 2 is rage and immortal.

them are the ONLY active faction guilds i see fight with less then 5. and if we do fight someone their running the whole time. like we tried to 3v3 sigs group they ran for 20 min. we would stay on their screen LET them sync then they would continue running

and only time i will stand on screen and trade bunches if its 2v2 3v3 4v4 3v4.

if its 5 or more im not standing around waiting for who syncs first.

people try to complain about it. but its funny i post videos of us fighting rage out numbered 6v8

and first thing someone says is off screening. to begin with out numbering us by 2 when its a 6v8 thats a big difference. meaning atleast 4 of us would have to hit a pre nox heal just to live a sync. so stop crying.

after we killed 2 of them it was a even 6v6. and half of us was out of mana. but they started running around with their heads cut off.

Lynyrd

Knight

This message is hidden because chance21021 is on your ignore list.

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

Lynyrd;1861043 said:

Wow you probably would not have posted this if you care so much for chance.It's ok lynyrd we know you suck and gate/run 1v1 but comeon....attention/post whore much?

chance21021;1861031 said:
try going to brit every once in a while and u will see where were at.

if by brit you mean your mag house then sure. we have to sit at the beach just to give ourselves enough room to be able to try to kill one of you as you run back to it. :/

Lament

Knight

Son of Wanker;1861073 said:
if by brit you mean your mag house then sure. we have to sit at the beach just to give ourselves enough room to be able to try to kill one of you as you run back to it. :/

Ya they try to lure enemies onto the island by having factioner sit in that house

once you start 1v1ing, they instantly call in

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Part of the problem with calling in is the new sallos map, its so easy to see someone in party targeting someone and then cntrl+click their bar and recall directly next to them. A few years ago you actually had to explain exactly where you were and it took time and effort, so you would often get even number fights as a result.

Megumi

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid;1861126 said:
Part of the problem with calling in is the new sallos map, its so easy to see someone in party targeting someone and then cntrl+click their bar and recall directly next to them. A few years ago you actually had to explain exactly where you were and it took time and effort, so you would often get even number fights as a result.

Or you did what Rage and Sin did which was have runes all named the same thing.

o00sin00o

Wanderer

your full of yourself and btw if that is in fact your pic you do indeed look like a queer howd u like that 6 vs 1 in brit were all of u died chance? traps a bitch arent they... call in some more queer

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

callmesharp;1860773 said:
-Notorious-, 0ne, Aubrey, Brookly, chance21021, dalanh22, Epic-hybrid, Ganja_soul, herakles, Jenova-hybrid, johnny cupcakes, Kingllama, Lynyrd, NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid, nerdstomped, nolliepoper, PiNgPoNg, popol, projectSOUND, Reign Flame, Sent, Sheivan01, siris/james, skorne, Slip, Stides, Symptom, Toddy1, trix4life, Vash, Vek, wkstrm

not sure who half of these people are, but don't be voting for things when you don't pvp and won't accept a 3v3 fight pit/field.

Ummm we'll 3v3 anytime you want kid, 90% of the time we roll with just 3 at most 4 the other 10% so you let me know when

Flipper

Knight

callmesharp;1860810 said:
Sharp as Marbles.... :)

Brookly;1860813 said:
Sorry! Don't know you!

allow me to introduce you!

sharp has probably pvped more actively and to a higher degree of consistent success than anyone else on this server

while many have taken breaks or played with bad members over the years he has always done well

and he's easily the most humble

also a sexy guy irl

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1861349 said:
allow me to introduce you!

sharp has probably pvped more actively and to a higher degree of consistent success than anyone else on this server

while many have taken breaks or played with bad members over the years he has always done well

and he's easily the most humble

also a sexy guy irl

Sarcasm is obviously hard to portray in a forum. I know Sharp and Sharp knows me... LOL