UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill or numbers

Skillz or Numbers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Skill or numbers

Numbers all the way.

Not only does combat in UO is favor horde/zerg tactics, more combatants equals more bodies for me to loot when the smoke clears.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Tribal;1859970 said:
i don't vote for anything that substitutes s with a z
T H ↑ S

chance21021;1861031 said:
we dont hide at del pond u hide at del pond. we go there to pull ur bars after us it in it for 30 min with 5+ ppl

LOL

o00sin00o;1861246 said:
your full of yourself and btw if that is in fact your pic you do indeed look like a queer howd u like that 6 vs 1 in brit were all of u died chance? traps a bitch arent they... call in some more queer

I would think by now, everyone on this forumn knows im quite confident of myself

Megumi

Wanderer

chance21021;1861450 said:
I would think by now, everyone on this forumn knows im quite confident of myself

It's good that you're still confident after the mastectomy.

I like to roll with people that are friends. Nothing more annoying then have a 10 year old who thinks he's good screaming at you.

It makes me want to take a belt to his ass and give him some prozac.

Megumi

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;1861667 said:
I like to roll with people that are friends. Nothing more annoying then have a 10 year old who thinks he's good screaming at you.

It makes me want to take a belt to his ass and give him some prozac.

Rat poison works better.

Ritalin if you're humane.

Roofies if you're Mentality.

JK Ment i <3 you

chance21021;1861038 said:
its not the fact of bringing even numbers. i've tried it before and they just run. its like 1v1'n

half of my guild mates will one v one someone till they call in then they call us in.

siris was 1v1 lament yesterday he calld in i was first there gheal wanded siris through their sync and we stomped them.

stides tried one v one someone a few days ago same thing happened. i dont bring even numbers if i dont trust the people..

sigs guild. them kids are worse then uda when they faught. they will not go out unless they have an advantage. more then 80% of the time they will wait for rage to get on.

so when i fight them i have no respect for them.

u guys usually kill some of us when we out number u. its usually because my dumb guildies get use to fighting trash and dont realize who their fighting. they tend to wanna random drop. when i try to keep them on their toes no matter who we fight. so when we do fight a good guild, no one messes up.

p.s.

half the people on that list are hipocrits (ESPECIALLY NOTORIOUS) lol! he gated out when we 4v7 them and let his guildies die; i offer field fights all the time and no one wants to. they wanna go straight to the pits.

we may play clones, but u will us fielding with ANY numbers from me solo'n to 2+ of us.

only other guilds i see that have fielded with 2 is rage and immortal.

them are the ONLY active faction guilds i see fight with less then 5. and if we do fight someone their running the whole time. like we tried to 3v3 sigs group they ran for 20 min. we would stay on their screen LET them sync then they would continue running

you're the biggest hipocrit on these forums.

you do nothing but make the rest of your guild look bad by opening your mouth.

you play as clones, and you hide in the moongates so as not to allow anybody to get your bars. This speaks volumes.

You house hide more than any other group on the shard.

You treat the people you play with like garbage.

Doctor Jones;1861686 said:
you're the biggest hipocrit on these forums.

you do nothing but make the rest of your guild look bad by opening your mouth.

you play as clones, and you hide in the moongates so as not to allow anybody to get your bars. This speaks volumes.

You house hide more than any other group on the shard.

You treat the people you play with like garbage.

we hide in moongates? we sit in the field for 20 min, to find you pit fighting so we have to let you pull our bars just for u pussys to go out. we play clones cause of zergs.

you kno when sin was rolling 15 deep, we was still fielding with 5

we arent scared of a video game sig, your a pussy bitch who takes the game to serious.

u guys complain way to much and need to field more.

2 things on this shard that i complaina bout.

protection & cheaters.

now flame me cause thats what i complain about.

you bitch about us house hiding. its not house hiding it's a fucking guild house we meet up there. and u harrass us while we try to restock. then you complain when we don't come out when half of us are in stat or not even stocked.

chance21021;1861696 said:
we hide in moongates? we sit in the field for 20 min, to find you pit fighting so we have to let you pull our bars just for u pussys to go out. we play clones cause of zergs.

you kno when sin was rolling 15 deep, we was still fielding with 5

we arent scared of a video game sig, your a pussy bitch who takes the game to serious.

he takes the game to serious? you fucking ban your own guild from your vent because you rage like a spoiled bitch.

Son of Wanker;1861700 said:
he takes the game to serious? you fucking ban your own guild from your vent because you rage like a spoiled bitch.

i ban members for not listening.

you mess up, you try again

you don't listen you get banned. sig knows this. everyone i've ever kicked from the guild is for them not listening.

link is running around somewhere. ask him why i yelled at him to get out of vent? cause he didnt load when i told him to. i said load he sat with a gheal. that's not listening.