UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Xantumal

Page
Re: so euo is legal?

Prophet-;2113551 said:
Um....I'm in school actually, Jr. College working for my scholarship so i can attend FSU in 2 years.

Also, if your going to call someone dumb, at least spell correctly and use proper grammar dip shit.

Skribalicous;2113563 said:
You're..... :laugh:

Kaby;2113568 said:
There should've been a comma after grammar too :3

Priceless. ;(

Prophet-

Squire

Skribalicous;2113563 said:
You're..... :laugh:

Thanks.

Edit for Sirkah:

I honestly couldn't think of just the right words to explain the irony of you calling me, my guild, or anyone else a nerd. So I'll leave that to someone else.

/end

Is the kid banned yet? We should make a damn poll on who thinks EUO should = ban. Period. I'm betting my money on 75 / 25 in favor of banning him.

Iddio

Page

CottonEyeJoe;2113664 said:
Is the kid banned yet? We should make a damn poll on who thinks EUO should = ban. Period. I'm betting my money on 75 / 25 in favor of banning him.

It's cause he is black right?

WaRgAzM

Knight

Prophet-;2113537 said:
your a fuck ass bitch bro, straight up.

Lets take Lufts case, just because he had EUO open doesn't mean he was using EUO on hybrid, nor does it mean there was even an active script in it, he could have been writing code for it for all you know, its none of your dam business. And last time i checked you weren't a gm or anyone who even fuckin matters, get your tattle tailing whining bitch ass off this server, off this forum, and off the computer.

I never remember using ebonics in scripts/programming.

Orgazmo;2113571 said:
So....How's everyone doin? :)

Fine and joo?

RAKninja

Page

10 let a = %HP
20 if a < 50% then ? "BLOCKA BLOCKA"
30 if a > 50% then ? "LOST YO MIND?"
40 goto 10

run