UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Orgazmo

Knight
Re: so euo is legal?

Ok to put this thread back on topic...
Does anyone know the punishments for those caught using EasyUO/3rd Party Programs ( for instance: 1st offense - Warning, 2nd offense - Jail time...)? And/or is the severity of the punishment based on what the 3rd party program is used for? Can any staff member or player punished for using such program, clear this up?

Orgazmo;2113733 said:
Ok to put this thread back on topic...
Does anyone know the punishments for those caught using EasyUO/3rd Party Programs ( for instance: 1st offense - Warning, 2nd offense - Jail time...)? And/or is the severity of the punishment based on what the 3rd party program is used for? Can any staff member or player punished for using such program, clear this up?

We are all waiting to find out.

Kingllama

Knight

I loled irl. This is just a sad discussion nate got his punishment.
But there is no damn need bring up the n word......Nerd

WE'RE ALL FUCKING NERDS!
Any buddy with over 10 posts over time are nerds on a game forum.

Whats the point of this thread now?

Iddio

Page

I knew if i mentioned something they would all let it go. When your behind a monitor its very easy to be someone you're not. So let the good times roll.. BALLIN!

Dexter420

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113232 said:
um i got windows 7, so u dont see my other clients up unless i put my cursor over the uo icon on the taskbar, calm down bro.. LOL

Someone did claim the house to be there in the picture tho, someone from this shard.

Regardless, this thread delivered.

Raising Cain

Traveler

Kingllama;2113792 said:
I loled irl. This is just a sad discussion nate got his punishment.
But there is no damn need bring up the n word......Nerd

His punishment wasn't enough because clearly he's still around.

Iddio

Page

thatguyUOG;2113835 said:
ok if u get cought that means that account is banned /end

He wasn't "Caught" doing anything
People hate on him because he has bullets in his mouth when he speaks.

Nate for Mayor.. 2010 GETTERDONE!

RAKninja

Page

Iddio;2113855 said:
People hate on him because he has bullets in his mouth when he speaks.

tell him to look up when he's "talking," then. every time he "opens his mouth" he "shoots himself in the foot."

also, combining redneck and hip-hop pop references? what kind of monster are you?

bk0811

Knight

Prophet-;2113537 said:
your a fuck ass bitch bro, straight up.

Lets take Lufts case, just because he had EUO open doesn't mean he was using EUO on hybrid, nor does it mean there was even an active script in it

Seeing as how he's using Windows 7 and the EUO pinned to his taskbar is ACTIVE, while he's on HYBRID, it's safe to say he was using it :)

Xantumal

Page

Oh come on now... there are multiple client windows open..!

Wait... isn't that his alt (Duffle Bag) in the picture too?