UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I got this chat from someone ... SGT you are one BIG pussy

Yaz

Squire
Good job Yaz! You make demise look like a white trash place to play!!!

Fucking idiot "cough"

Oh noo lets try get people to play a 90s game you f-word c-word grow the f-word up and try go t-word someone

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaz

Squire
You know, Ive been scammed, and have scammed people in the past and it all around sucks, you live with doing it, and you get upset when its done to your self.

However I do try to help out everyone I can, luckily this talisman only cost me a 25 stat scroll, It could have been a lot more, You learn who your true friends are in bad times. This talisman has already been replaced and im over it.

Its very sad when things like this happen, and I feel bad for Yaz (maybe the contraceptive? I donno where this guy gets his name.) and his cousin or brother whatever relation they are, I am sure they now have a guilty conscience , Karma one day will bite these two in their butt.

Happy Halloween everyone and have a safe and fun night.

you're missing the point I told the guy to keep it not for the value of the item. I just heard from people you are a dick and you do stupid shit on forums like place something for bid they get the bid and wont sell .. stuff like that you know what im talking about, therefore I decided to act and take something from you.

Erm dude NO i dont feel guilty trust me on this guilty is the last thing on my mind HAHAHAHA

Ilikered

Sorceror
you're missing the point I told the guy to keep it not for the value of the item. I just heard from people you are a dick and you do stupid shit on forums like place something for bid they get the bid and wont sell .. stuff like that you know what im talking about, therefore I decided to act and take something from you.

Erm dude NO i dont feel guilty trust me on this guilty is the last thing on my mind HAHAHAHA
like i dont like scaming and i dont scam. but slaughter and his posts on forum deserve some justice :)

Virtues

Page
Calvin is the only person I'll loan out to, I've never personally been scammed but that's because I don't trust anyone irl or in game lol. Honestly slaughter I have nothing against you in the slightest but that convo you posted has red flags everywhere. The eagerness and the example of "arvin" scream don't do it lol

marcusstone

Sorceror
Not to mention, it seems like Yaz himself didn't even do the scamming, someone else did. Which to me, screams "I'm too much of a pussy to take action myself, but I sure will take credit for it!"
Congrats Yaz for going on my list of people I will never do business with in game...

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Not to mention, it seems like Yaz himself didn't even do the scamming, someone else did. Which to me, screams "I'm too much of a pussy to take action myself, but I sure will take credit for it!"
Congrats Yaz for going on my list of people I will never do business with in game...
You won't do business with him? oh no what's next?? you will not say hello to him in luna bank??
This thread is not for soft kitties.

Whatever98

Squire
i always tell people that they can trust me, but not to trust anyone, especially people that say that, and that im a bad example lol

there's very few people i'd trust with anything that i wouldn't mind giving away to a new player anyway. only really people that i know and that make sense, like i'd never trust anyone that comes up to me looking for stuff, it always makes me think it's someone's alt. if you meet someone that's already doing something tho, then it's a lot more likely they're actually a player getting on with stuff; building a reputation and that.
i'll never really trust people that dont make sense, like they're planning to live off bank spamming for armor or something?

there's only a few people i'd trust with gear i use and would hate to lose tho, and i still wont friend them to my main house cos 99% of my containers are set on friend access :/
so cant say i trust anyone 100%, unless i know them in RL (no-one should tbh)

but if anyone does scam and steal off you, tbh they probably need it a lot more than you anyway, so i just look at it like that. s'like people are usually only despicable scumbags because they have to be, so it costs a price, but you learn your lesson and who not to trust. +you've done some charity work for people so disadvantaged that they're turning to crime :/

that talisman is probably the best thing he's gotten in months for him to think it's worth stealing it
im not saying that makes it alright, but it makes it not as bad

the other guy is just being a dick for the sake of being a dick... cos he's a dick. just ignore him, being a dick is it's own punishment

Last edited:

marcusstone

Sorceror
Funny thing happened the other day. I was buying something for 100k. I opened trade window added check, and clicked the check box. Took me a minute to realize what I did, so I closed the trade window and initiated the trade again. The seller said "Almost messed up there, but don't worry, not everyone here is shitty" He could have clicked the check box and walked away with my check. Not a big deal because it was only 100k, but cool that he didn't.
There are people on here I trust. There are people on the forums I trust, without every meeting them in game. I would trust you Whatever, just by the content of your post. It's typically the rage monkeys that you have to watch out for. At the end of the day though, it's good to remember it's all pixles. There is nothing in this game worth really getting upset over. I will check my tailsmans tonight, if I have one similar you are welcome to it.

Whatever98

Squire
i dropped a check at the bank a couple of months back and someone scavengered it then gave me it back ^^

there are cool people here too :)
it's just near impossible to tell them apart without getting to know them >.<

sobe123

Sorceror
Not true on not trusting anyone I have given a lot of items and let guys I know from the early 2000s I played with borrower millions given them suits to use as well as artifacts. There is a few guys in the guild who have given me high dollar artifacts for them to dye and not once have scammed a person in this game. But I did play a the idea back in 99 but was never my cup of tea

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I have access to chests of the biggest corporation and i don't brag. My virtual friendship is the best and you all suckers getting excited about holding someone's suit.