UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I got this chat from someone ... SGT you are one BIG pussy

SCV

Wanderer
It was more of a moral question? What I was trying to say is that for me honesty is part of basic human decency, no reason to be proud.
But in a kingdom where most inhabitants are lowlifes maybe it's a good reason?

ToyMaker3

Squire
Hey power ranger how are u? Can i borrow some ash again pls i just bought other heart wood kit to burn and im out of ash can u lend me some pls .. :)

aemneuspeed

Knight
Yes, you guys are top players. Banksitting and joining events occasionaly.
i've never been one to bank sit my good sir. #1 I'm much to poor to be able to afford to bank sit. #2 I'd rather be out doing something of interest.. Just because I don't post screen shots of every npc I kill and complain about teh PING teh PING as my excuse doesnt mean i'm a bank sitter ;)

Diz

Wanderer
Royal, banksitting is for winners. Just cuz some of us accomplished this in UO before you were done weaning on your mom's tit, doesn't diminish that fact.

MB

Knight
Ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho
Chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
Snicker snicker snicker snicker
Guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw
Yuk yuk yuk yuk
Chortle chortle chortle chortle

marcusstone

Sorceror
Is being an honest person a good motive to be proud?
For sure. You're a good guy dude. Read your posts about guild rejects, etc... it confuses me that people could dislike you so much, you seem legit in my book... You're like The Holy Knight of demise :D