UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Soloing Spawns on a Sampire - A Definitive Guide by Feersum Endjinn

1. Use parry, don't use bushido. Just Vampire.
  2. Counter attack can't be active while using whirlwind? immoliate will appply to all enemies hit like extra area damage?
  3. Not using bushido, just a vampire with parry saves skill points.
Will immolate stack per mob per hit as hit area does? If not then its not worth it. Even with a 6 focus its only a few extra points of damage.

Souced

Sorceror
with a vampire you get alot more benefits
with shield you can get hci and dci and fc1 shield as well as a few resists
that helps get di on jewels instead of the dci and hci and di on them it just opens up alot more jewels for builds
with vampire and shield it is same as sampire and 1 handed weapon on chance to block
hit faster with radiant than with double axes and hit for more damage with the di you get on your jewels
and you can either do anat for more damage or sw for the added damage and if you got nice mana leech you can even cast pixies to help which would then way out damage a sampire

Why would you not use a shield? Why use bushido? Why not use the skill points on spell weaving to add immoliate weapon on top of the other damage factors?

This thread is about sampires and doing that would take away every aspect of the build. Now a wraith form 4/6 spellweaving whirl wind spawner would be viable but should be placed in a different thread.

Pont

Knight
This thread is about sampires and doing that would take away every aspect of the build. Now a wraith form 4/6 spellweaving whirl wind spawner would be viable but should be placed in a different thread.
Looks like this may be a new class of viable spawning template then. A seperate thread would be needed, agreed.

Lucifall

Knight
  1. Use parry, don't use bushido. Just Vampire.
  2. Counter attack can't be active while using whirlwind? immoliate will appply to all enemies hit like extra area damage?
  3. Not using bushido, just a vampire with parry saves skill points.
The fact that you can now hold a shield negates the reason to have bushido to parry, dosn't it?

No, parry alone is a defensive ability. Bushido is used both offensive and defensive.

1 - No bushido = less whirlwind damage, lack of counterattack, confidence and evasion. You would be trading the whrilwind damage bonus, which is huge, for smaller damage. Not to mention, the time you cast immolate weapon can be better used casting consecrate / curse weapon and toggling counter attack for a whole new attack, instead the immolate bonus.
2 - Yes it can. You can toggle whirlwind after casting it, just like any other spell.
3 - No, because it bushido is part of the template.

It might be viable if used on another template as prohunter suggested, but that won't be a sampire in the traditional sense.

Pont

Knight
Ah f*ckit...

I may have to pop in some time to test all this out.

Are any of the new ML bosses a 1v1 challenge?

Has anyone soloed Bedlam yet?

Does Semidar still love me?

(Hi guys :))

FE

I think you should test all this out, I will start collecting radiant scimitars for your return ;). PM me if/when you get a chance to play. :D

Ilikered

Sorceror
My 5 Cents

Bush for > Anatomy - 110 = 60 % dmg
why?
I still got 40% from parry
I got fc1 + hci dci resist - im now capped dci / hci
I got 100+Di from jewles , weapons etc
I maybe loose Evasion :(
I loose Conf ( but it heals with regen only when u dont get hit, and it heals when u parry hm u can live without it.)

With Radiand that is just made with bronze u can easily solo any spawn ( dont know about oaks), i just hang out my collection of axes ( 30 ssi hml undead, 25 ssi hml dragon bla bla bla) and im crafting some radiants. They are much more powerfull.
Every good sampire that got 163 stamina will swing at MAX speed with radiants , and even if cursed hit - > df -> 10SSi = max speed anywa.

Cheers!

ps. ^^ LF HML HSL /area /spell oone ^^

Bush for > Anatomy - 110 = 60 % dmg
Joat gives you 10% damage increase so you net damage increase is 50% base damage increase which for the radiant is only 6-7 damage. Only hitting 2 targets with a whirlwind with 120 bushido offers more damage than that.
  • 2 Targets = 16% display damage increase
  • 3 Targets = 36%
  • 4 Targets = 64%
  • 5+Targets = 100%
I still got 40% from parry
120 parry with a shield is 35% chance.

gilgamash

Knight
Short question: Is there any advantage of the radiant scimitar over the icy scimitar? I mean, the latter has an additional hit harm 15% (not much, but why not use it)?

Ilikered

Sorceror
Icy scimitar crafted with Val runic = 6 props or if 1 of props is harm u will get 15 % more harm
Twink Scimitar 6 dci

and offcoruse they are better then normal

gilgamash

Knight
Thanks for the answer!

But val runic is no option here, not even verite. Though BSsing since 2.5 years I need 2 billion years more :(

However, I would absolutely be honored getting golden or better runic hammer gifts :)

sk8nomad

Sorceror
so are radiant scimitars better for sampires now? should i stop making double axes and switch to radiant scimitars?

sk8nomad

Sorceror
if you have good gear double axes are still better if you ask me

66/63/66/70/70
107 hp
156 stam
36 mana
1 fc 0 fcr
55% HCI
27% dci
65% Damage
15% LMC

115 parry/115 tactics/110 resist/104.6 bushido (impossible to raise)/120 swords 100 necro/ 64 chiv

I dont think my gear is very good, but would i benefit more from a radiant scimitar?

Ilikered

Sorceror
u can rise bush on any spawn with momentum strike. u need 163 stam if u use 25 % ssi d-axe. Get max fire psych :p
__
if u ask me radiant > d-axe cause u can use shield :p
but if u go with Bush use d-axe cause 2h weapon with bush = 40% parry

jc_at_aq

Sorceror
Is there a reason people don't use kamas on sampires? It's one of the fastest two handed weapons with whirlwind. Am I missing something important that makes them bad?