UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Soloing Spawns on a Sampire - A Definitive Guide by Feersum Endjinn

Barnicoat

Knight
Nah it seems that with 25% SSI you still need 150+ stamina, but with 30% SSI, then you can get away with 120-149 stamina

Gilly

Sorceror
I m getting pretty close to abandoning being able to solo Ilhenir spawn.
T 1 + T2 no probs
T4 no Probs....

T3 Interred Grizzles ....*&^*&%
I can solo about 4 of them but to be able to gain skulls this doesnt seem to be fast enough. And with say 5 + my health bar is like a yoyo. ( yes cap swing speed, curse weapon, armoured swampie max dci max hci 140 hp!)

Any thoughts, suggestions?:mad:

Barnicoat

Knight
It's a really hard spawn from what I've heard. Try searching a site that hosts videos for people completing it. It will probably be on OSI, but could be good for a watch. I know there are specific techniques involved.

Ilikered

Sorceror
I m getting pretty close to abandoning being able to solo Ilhenir spawn.
T 1 + T2 no probs
T4 no Probs....

T3 Interred Grizzles ....*&^*&%
I can solo about 4 of them but to be able to gain skulls this doesnt seem to be fast enough. And with say 5 + my health bar is like a yoyo. ( yes cap swing speed, curse weapon, armoured swampie max dci max hci 140 hp!)

Any thoughts, suggestions?:mad:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6231.0
Maybe this will help :)

Barnicoat

Knight
I've seen that one before, but it does mention things like invisibility potions, which we don't have obviously. I'm sure it can be done though. Maybe :p

Can I ask why runic radiant scimitars have never been thought of to use? Can you not craft them yet? They have a MUCH higher swing speed, and it would allow you to use a shield as well for a VERY helpful increase on DCI, FC, resists and possibly even HCI if you can get a prepatch one.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Can I ask why runic radiant scimitars have never been thought of to use? Can you not craft them yet? They have a MUCH higher swing speed, and it would allow you to use a shield as well for a VERY helpful increase on DCI, FC, resists and possibly even HCI if you can get a prepatch one.

Cant craft :( thats why.

Cheers!

Americana

Sorceror
Throwing out bushido destroys this template. Even if you use it for nothing else, the damage bonus to whirlwind is all but required.

I'm pleased to see people are still enjoying this temp. Anyone come up with any life-changing tweaks to it?

I would really like to have time to test this Eby. Post if you manage to first... :)

FE

PS And happy Christmas

Pont

Knight
I'm pleased to see people are still enjoying this temp. Anyone come up with any life-changing tweaks to it?

I would really like to have time to test this Eby. Post if you manage to first... :)

FE

PS And happy Christmas

I use a template like this on the TC just to mess around with...and test stuff of course :D. I will add that as well as whirlwind and hit area effects you can also have enough on this template to allow for immoliate weapon (Spell weaving). This stacks for extra damage to the mobs.

I thought this was interesting to mention.

Not sure how long they have been craftable, since I logged in for the first time today in a year. But I believe radiant scimitars will be worth burning hammers on. I burnt a dull copper hammer just for the fun of it and pulled a 50 hit poison area 48 mana leech radiant which is as useful as a double axe with the same mods + 25ssi which if you do a quick search is a several mil weapon.

The DPS of a 25/30ssi double axe is only ~1 damage higher than 0ssi radiant scimitar which after resists in most cases result in identical DPS. A radiant scimitar with ssi will allow you to decrease your stam and increase your other stats(also making your suit much easier to manage). You will do less damage per hit but swing faster so you will leech more frequently.​
Not needing SSI allows even a dull copper hammer to be a usable spawn weapon(super slayer + mana leech or hit area + mana leech) and a lot easier to craft any of a long list of useable 3 mod spawn weapons which with double axes need a gold or better runic. How many double axes did you craft and say why couldnt this have ssi too.​
The down side of using a one handed weapon is 5% less chance to block, but allows you to chug which is why they were used over double axes on OSI.​
It might be worth holding off a little while until you can craft the radiant scimitars that require recipes for a low intensity free mod.
  • Twinkling Scimitar - 6 dci
  • Icy Scimitar - 15 hit harm

Pont

Knight
The down side of using a one handed weapon is 5% less chance to block, but allows you to chug which is why they were used over double axes on OSI.
Why would you not use a shield? Why use bushido? Why not use the skill points on spell weaving to add immoliate weapon on top of the other damage factors?

Lucifall

Knight
Why would you not use a shield? Why use bushido? Why not use the skill points on spell weaving to add immoliate weapon on top of the other damage factors?
Threeo reasons: Sampires need parry to survive
Counter-attack does far more damage than immolate weapon.
Using a shield drops sampire parry chance to 5%.

Pont

Knight
Threeo reasons: Sampires need parry to survive
Counter-attack does far more damage than immolate weapon.
Using a shield drops sampire parry chance to 5%.
  1. Use parry, don't use bushido. Just Vampire.
  2. Counter attack can't be active while using whirlwind? immoliate will appply to all enemies hit like extra area damage?
  3. Not using bushido, just a vampire with parry saves skill points.
The fact that you can now hold a shield negates the reason to have bushido to parry, dosn't it?