UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

John McGail

Sorceror
We are back, and nothing will stand in our way to fulfill our goal: To rid the world of witchcraft and chaos. We are returned, and every mage in Brittania should take care to not run into us, lest he or she get utterly destroyed like the abomination they are.

We are recruiting all abled bodied people to aid us in our quest! We have a strong leadership core and several veteran members returning to us. We will once again be a force to be reckoned with!

If you seek to join us, try and contact us using the information below
or visit : http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=253951&TabID=2134778

NOTE: We take no witches (anyone with magery) into our ranks.
Logan Brennan (AIM: martyodoyle ; MSN: [email protected])
Shawn Lukes (AIM: joar93)
Gawain O'Doyle (AIM: redoscovock)
Balan Mannering (AIM: skylineronnie)
Also try and reach us at our new IRC channel: #sok

John McGail

Sorceror
Also for those who are unaware, we have claimed Jhelom as our base of operations. You can find us near the bank or training in our training facility in the south-east end of town (still in the city limits) should you with to enlist in our ranks. I'm usually on around 8:00pm EST every day (except Tuesdays)

John McGail

Sorceror

An orc decided to attack our defenseless Quartermaster, no where near the Orc lands. Needless to say, there's one less orc running around. Sir James fought him valiantly and won! Welcome back Sir James!

John McGail

Sorceror
:D I wish to request though that you extend the same courtesy as we do by not attacking our crafters. Those labeled Quartermaster are utterly defenseless and weak, the same courtesy we extend to your Mak'rs. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter and hopefully we can build a long lasting and fun relationship between the two factions.
Thanks and hope to see you in game soon!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I think we just need to get alittle more familiar with your ranks. We wont target your quartermasters from here on out though there may be some name calling :p

John McGail

Sorceror
Nok, thanks. We appreciate it. We haven't had specific crafters before so it's totally understandable and we weren't mad. It was a nice change from what we were up to anyhow!

A-KANE

Squire
sounds interesting i would love to roleplay period, its an intersting change in game play.... i think RP all together is pretty leet, soo i would love to see where this goes and hope to eventually join in the battle.

John McGail

Sorceror
A-Kane, you're more than welcome to join us, we'd be more than happy to help train your chars skills to get you up to speed. Feel free to drop me a line sometime and perhaps I can answer any questions you may have etc etc..

John McGail

Sorceror
I'm on at night usually, between 8:00pm and 10:00pm EST. I work during the day and play when my kids go to bed. There are others in the guild that are a little more active than I, if you need to contact us.

John McGail

Sorceror

Mages will stop at nothing to try and dismantle our glorious Order. Last night, returning from a patrol in the area, Sir James and I came accross an individual who called himself Argus. He claimed to be a master swordsman and an expert tracker, wishing to lend his hand in our struggle.

After a lengthy discussion he enlisted in our ranks. Unfortunately for him, we detected the faint odour of herbs, especially mandrake root, nightshade and others, reagents commonly used by magi. After closer inspection, we detected what looked like a book protruding from his sack. Magic runes were inscribed on its cover, one could only assume he was a mage.

Sir James and I questioned him, and he fled the seen, proving his guilt. A nice clean swipe and the dreaded Edward, cowardly mage and sworn enemy of our Order, was revealed. Edward had used a disguise kit, pretending to be a warrior of great regard. Let it be known, we have our ways of dealing with you mages. They are not so subtle as you may think either.
Chalk up a failure to infiltrate our organization for the mages.

Great job in assisting me, Sir James!