UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

John McGail

Sorceror
The Order has grown signifcantly in the past couple of days. 4 brand new recruits and 2 veteran SOK members have returned to the lineup. Expect activity to start picking up with this influx of members. Training and events will be planned for the coming days so keep your eyes peeled!

Long live the Order!

John McGail

Sorceror
This eve, Sir Lukes, Sir Brennan and Infanteer Silvertree set out on a grand adventure. Word of evil located under the city of Serpents Hold set our heroes into action.
Here, the heroes can be seen preparing a vessel for transport to the distant land.

Shortly after arriving, our heroes met an evil abomination, and slew the beast thanks to great team work!

That was not the end of our adventurers tale. Deeper inside the dungeon they were met with an evil mage, all while fighting elementals and other demonic beings. His head is now proudly displayed at the Supply Depot and will be served as a constant reminder of how well the Order works as a team.

For the glory of the Order!

A-KANE

Squire
A-Kane, you're more than welcome to join us, we'd be more than happy to help train your chars skills to get you up to speed. Feel free to drop me a line sometime and perhaps I can answer any questions you may have etc etc..
that sounds amazing i will be sure to do that i been trying to contact you all on AIM but never on.... so if u could leave me another AIM i can reach you at then that would be amazing :0

John McGail

Sorceror
It's too bad we haven't been able to get in contact yet Kane. I'm usually on only for about 2 hours a night, between 8:00pm and 10:00pm. If you can leave me your AIM I will certainly try and get into contact with you.

Either that, or log on IRC. You can do so through this website w/o downloading the IRC client. Click the IRC Chat button at the top of the page, then join our channel. To do so, type "/join #sok" without the ""

Or a third option is to go to our website and click the CHAT button there. Whenever I'm online, I'm on AIM, IRC and the guild chat page and I check it as frequently as possible (esp during game saves :D)

Hope to see you in game soon!

We are The Arena. We are gladiators. We challenge you knights to meet us in the arena. We abstain from all kinds of witchcraft including all kinds of enchantments on weaponry and armour, since using such leaves the magic taint on its user. No doubt you do the same. A declaration of war will be sent to you shortly.

John McGail

Sorceror
I'm on usually every day (except Tuesdays, I train with the Canadian Forces) at around 8:00pm EST. This coming week, however, I will not be on at all as I will be on vacation from 03-10-12 to 03-17-12. Please contact Shawn Lukes (AIM: Joar93) or Asher Silvertree (AIM: redoscovock) in my absence.

I spoke with Spartacus earlier this week concerning our two guilds. Talks and negotiations have gone rather well and we look forward to future correspondences and cooperation with the Arena. Perhaps upon my return we can set up an event in which all can participate?

John McGail

Sorceror
Xiz, sorry I've been on vacation this past week and a half. I'll add you to my list and hopefully can get you in the guild ASAP. I play nightly at 8:00pm EST (except Tuesdays)

Hope to see you soon!

SonnyBoy

Traveler
*Post pidgeon incoming*.. Former Knight Commander John Nails wishes to rejoin the Order, to stop desolation of our lands caused by magi.

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
SOK is back? Jesus Christ, I thought i'd never see the day. I've been cruisng to Jhelom daily to find you men, I have lately became leader of the Papua Order of Knights, well... Huzzah!

-Roy Elderon

As far as I know SOK isn't back. I used to be in the guild and O'Doyle is still missing. I think he went back overseas to Afghanistan or something like that.

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Hey Roy, any news about SOK? I would take out my good old sergeant John Nails for a ride.. What's your Order about? Still no magery?

Hey fellas! Gawain O'Doyle/Odin Garren here. SOK is not back, unfortunately. I'm playing on Khaeros right now, a private RP shard. It's pretty fun! What are the rest of you up to?

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Hey Gawain! I dunno, had not met anyone else from the Order.. Been wandering through these lands for a while, then yelled out "Nonsense! Life without Order is nothing!". Really, it was fun back there, when we were hunting witches, or were hunted by witches, heh, it was always fun. Since our Commander dissapeared, whole Order went to ruins, and most knights abandoned us. I might still count myself as one loyal member, hell, I still got my Nails char, never had the heart to delete him, but the rest.. No idea where is everybody. Now I know what word "Ronin" truly means... I might try to ressurect our cause, but I don't have so much time now, and maybe I was third or fourth highest in command, but I never caught a grasp of those ceremonies and all, that RP glue that Marty was great at. I ain't nothin' but a sergeant without commander, without squad, without purpose. (and lying in pool of unused chars, and if this ping of avrg 300 won't change, I'll probably be useless for melee, since anything I chase just dissapears in front of my eyes, without hiding)