UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sosarian Order of Knights

Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember me, but I was John Malowe, got to the rank of Knight Marshal a long long time ago. I do miss the Order and everyone in it. It's been a real long time for me.

Anyone interested in a revival? I'll try sending marty an email and see if he gets back to me, try and find out where he is. (i have his personal work email, or at least I used to somewhere!)

SonnyBoy

Traveler
I'd be more than glad to join back and see if we can do some damage.. Tho I can't probably stand a chance now, it was ugly before, now it's even worse. Damn, I got 100mb/s and still lag like hell. Living in Europe sucks when your favourite server is in America :(

I'd be more than glad to join back and see if we can do some damage.. Tho I can't probably stand a chance now, it was ugly before, now it's even worse. Damn, I got 100mb/s and still lag like hell. Living in Europe sucks when your favourite server is in America :(

:( that sucks. I sent Marty a message, let's see if he responds. It looks like on http://my.uogamers.com Marty's char is the only one left in SOK. As I am at work right now, I'm not sure if I have a char ready to go or not, if not I'll start training one up ASAP.
Hopefully I hear back from Marty, even if it's just to log on and guild one of us so we can start adding others to the guild. I'm still co-owned to his house too in Jhelom so it would be real easy to get it going again.

Great news everyone! Marty has just sent me an email:
My old friend, it is good to hear from you!
I have been quite busy, unfortunately. As a reservist I didn’t think I’d be THIS busy, sometimes I wonder why I stay in it. But then I remember, it’s fun, exhilarating and rewarding.
I do apologize for leaving the UO scene as I did, I got a call late March that an opportunity to do some training in a multi-national exercise in Latvia was coming up in June. I signed up and was shipped north to begin preparations for the journey. Long story short, it was a great experience to say the least.
Here’s a short blurb about it: http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/JTFC-LFCA/stories-histoires/2012/exsaberstrike-eng.asp

I got home in July and after a couple months of being at home, this came up :
http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfca-jtfc/trilliumresponse/index-eng.asp

I have been training for this for the past three months pretty intensely. I will be deployed tomorrow, February 8th (my BIRTHDAY!) until roughly February 26th, after which I will be able to have some ‘down’ time.

Hopefully this will get to you in time, as I will have no way to log in nor check my emails after today. I'll be online around 8:30pm, if you can get on I'll guild you/xfer the guild to you. If I don’t get a hold of you tonight I’ll send you my acct info so you can log in and take control of the guild. Good luck and hope everything goes well!

Marty

It looks like this is going to happen folks! I can sense the presence of the Order in the streets of Sosaria already, can you?!

Long live the Order!

SonnyBoy

Traveler
Hoooah! Heh, Marty's got more training than Green Berets.. Glad to hear he's alive and doing well. Feb 26th, more than enough time to prepare a welcoming comitee for our war hero.

Hoooah! Heh, Marty's got more training than Green Berets.. Glad to hear he's alive and doing well. Feb 26th, more than enough time to prepare a welcoming comitee for our war hero.

Plenty of time indeed, Sir Nails!
What's your AIM? Add me when you get a chance, I'd like to talk to you Nails. I'll try PMing you on the website page too. Cheers!