UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

K

kottonmouth_02

!Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

This movie...If you played uo back in the golden days...

will bring a tear to your eye.

while it might not be the best out there/or it MIGHT be...
it is excellent

please allow it to fully load before u hit play

For those of you who don't soul harvester he was a big part of the pk-hq community
www.pk-hq.com

The ultima online forum is pretty much dead now...but it was a huge active community for 5-6 years strong.

so...in that....heres the link http://www.pkunk.net/~pkunk/UO/end.swf

K

kottonmouth_02

Re: !Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

this movie depresses me :(

yea, i saw that awile ago, it really shows how much UO was back in the day, that **** was good....

K

kottonmouth_02

ya man...to ppl who never played back then it's even unexplainable how great it was

Andy Roid

Wanderer

so why not make it equally great instead of mourning for the ol' days? If everyone would stop being a ****head and play for FUN instead of silly numbers (kills, punkte) it would be more like that + we need some more kickass guilds to join factions or the pk-scene.

K

kottonmouth_02

no newbie no no no no noooo

hehe
good song too :D

R

Ryan

You know I've been around many.. many years.. playing this game more than I care to admit, and emulating it more than I have done anything else in the past 7 years.

It's sad what this game has come to... and watching this video again actually just made me want to quit all of this simply because we can never get back what OSI took away from us.

R

Ryan

A stoned T-Rex said:
im being completely honest here Ryan, you are doing a great job at recreating it.
Nope, I've got an asshole community which stops me at every step.