UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

Re: !Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

A stoned T-Rex said:
Well hopefully your new policies will get it going in the right direction

That doesn't seem so, Example, last night I was in glow on my tinker/smith/tailor and I saw this red named Shamix or something like that calling people gooks, jews, niggers, faggots, you name it. Well one guy told him politley to stop or he would page a GM, needless to say he didn't stop so the guy told him about the new policies and that Shamix needed to read them. Shamix says "Fuck the new rules, I don't care, page a GM, they do anything. The guy pages, Shamix has left now saying he was going to Buc's, he tells us the GM answered with this "We will monitor him".

WTF??? couldn't they just check back journals? I personally never saw the guy anymore last night but heard some people saying he continued the racial harrassment.

So umm.....yea? see?

In the end, Shamix was right, the GMs didn't do shit about it.

/me sheds a tear

ILL MISS YOU PRE-T2A DAYS!!

All yall youngins that werent there will never know whats truely up!

Thank god for Ryan and the rest of RunUO creating such awesome servers such as Rebirth to let us relive what we can.

K

kottonmouth_02

A stoned T-Rex said:
Well hopefully your new policies will get it going in the right direction

I totally agree with this notion. The policies and procedures needed to be in effect a long time ago...but you always gotta start somewhere even if it is a bit late.

Ryan...this shard has been the best since oldschool osi...and i think your doing a hell of a job. When you go to gaming conventions and say...you: "oh ya i host a mmorpg server" some guy:"oh really? thats cool" you:"ya...it's got 40,000 members (or whatever our numbers are), and 60,000 accounts." some guy:"HOLY SHIT"

sorry but thats pretty impressive if you can ask me. Of course we can't re-create what was taken away from us, but your doing your best to emulate it...which is a hell of alot better then nothing.

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer

ryan u should do shard wipe and just get rid of all this new stuff like tactics bola crap etc etc

Ryan said:
Nope, I've got an asshole community which stops me at every step.

I support you ryan!
Make a server and invite the pvpers on this shard(and a few open minded hunters/blacksmiths:)) and close account creation to the public for awhile, and everyone will be jealous.

You got me to stay on this shard, and it's been good. I'll help in whatever way i can.

tampee

Wanderer

awesome movie, really made me sad. IMO UO had to many problems in late late 97 and all throughout 98. 99 was the most enjoyable year I had in uo (i started in early 98). UO Hybrid needs to go back to 99 with improper house placin and all the rules and the bounty system and statloss and get rid of these friken beetles =D

illz-hybrid

Wanderer

Andy Roid said:
so why not make it equally great instead of mourning for the ol' days? If everyone would stop being a ****head and play for FUN instead of silly numbers (kills, punkte) it would be more like that + we need some more kickass guilds to join factions or the pk-scene.

spoken like someone who has no idea how it was back then

illz-hybrid

Wanderer

tampee said:
awesome movie, really made me sad. IMO UO had to many problems in late late 97 and all throughout 98. 99 was the most enjoyable year I had in uo (i started in early 98). UO Hybrid needs to go back to 99 with improper house placin and all the rules and the bounty system and statloss and get rid of these friken beetles =D

[throws up all over you]

illz-hybrid

Wanderer

endfro said:
/me sheds a tear

ILL MISS YOU PRE-T2A DAYS!!

All yall youngins that werent there will never know whats truely up!

Thank god for Ryan and the rest of RunUO creating such awesome servers such as Rebirth to let us relive what we can.

good times endfro, what ever happened to your brother? he failed a year of college over this game hahah

You will never be able to create old school osi it's not possible anymore it was a completely different time back then; this is about as close to it as you will ever get and its not that bad.

pudnation is better.

Your's is depressing, theirs get you pumped like yea that was fuckign awesome! Yours is like damn UO is dead, this is gay.

Ryan said:
Nope, I've got an asshole community which stops me at every step.

you own this bitch just do whatever you want man if you think it will help in the end

so what if some people quit

quality over quanity :>

oh by the way that video sucked

its just a game

if people are missing it that much thats just wrong

Bruce Lee

Wanderer

its impossible to re-create it....... the reason you had the feeling back then you dont have now is because your adrenaline would pump if you knew you were about to fight someone... it was all new to us now nothing is new to us so were never going to have taht feeling back.