UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: !Soul Harvesters Farewell Flash Movie!

ive never played those ea game shards ive been playing uogamers for 1 1/2 years and the game changes alot with newbies making complaints on how some pvping tactics are unfair for tamers but they dont know how to make 4 accounts like 1 blacksmith 1 mage 1 warrior mage 1 tamer mage its easy to use tactics and stuff like that but this video makes me sad i say get rid of all changes we made and start having more fun like pks versus blues at gy and all that thrilling stuff

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

Mason said:
ive never played those ea game shards ive been playing uogamers for 1 1/2 years and the game changes alot with newbies making complaints on how some pvping tactics are unfair for tamers but they dont know how to make 4 accounts like 1 blacksmith 1 mage 1 warrior mage 1 tamer mage its easy to use tactics and stuff like that but this video makes me sad i say get rid of all changes we made and start having more fun like pks versus blues at gy and all that thrilling stuff

No offense but you just don't get it. The game has changed far from one or two red vs blue battles being able to make it better.

The way I see it, it doesn't have its magic anymore. We all know the best combonations, all use voice chat, all use razor for auto heal potions, shit, we all even have potions, All have the best armour, housing and most amount of gold.

It isn't about your bank balance, It's about who can abuse the mechanics of the game the most now. The more people do this the more the game changes to cater to this increasing trend and it results in something like AoS. That's what it boils down to and that's why the game will never be the same.

K

kottonmouth_02

A stoned T-Rex said:
STFU he has a point, worst gaming community ever.

no....he doesn't have a point....nobody cares. Just cus you were one of the ones who probably got flamed day in and day out by all the respected vets doesnt mean the community sucked. It turned into the largest forum community for mmorpg's ever...I'd like to think that states something about it. Opinion of whether it sucked or not....facts>opinion...nuff sed kthx

btw....flame away ;)

Sir Elton John said:
you own this bitch just do whatever you want man if you think it will help in the end

so what if some people quit

quality over quanity :>

oh by the way that video sucked

its just a game

if people are missing it that much thats just wrong

Most worthless post ever/10

Twisted Arm said:
pudnation is better.

Your's is depressing, theirs get you pumped like yea that was fuckign awesome! Yours is like damn UO is dead, this is gay.

*bump**bump**bump**bump**bump*