UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spider-Man 3 Villians

Galgum

Page
Spider-Man 3 Villians

My picks are Lizard-Man and Hob Goblin. I saw Dr. Connors at the beginning of Spider-man 2, armless and all, so it makes sense to me. Plus they forshadowed Hob Goblin, or did they? I don't recall the Hob Goblin being Harry, but then again Spider-Man didn't have a gland that shot webbing either (in the comics).

As for Spider-man 4, I think it will be Venom then, but since there is so much story to cover, have that one just go up to the point where Peter Parker gets rid of the sibiot, Eddie gets it, they have their fight then the sibiot gets attached to the shuttle and taken to space.

5th, sibiot comes back to Earth, Carnage is born and Venom returns as a semi-good guy.

6th? I dunno, too far ahead for me. I think they should make a mix movie, since X-Men and Spider-Man are the only two well-made super-hero movies, in my opinion, those two would make a great movie together. That's just my 2.5 cents =)

Who do you think the next villians will be?

druid311

Wanderer
I thought this was a 3 episode movie deal like new Star Wars or the Matrix
Anyway, one time I saw venom when I was tripping balls and It scared the fux out of me so Venom would be a good pick

Galgum

Page
The actors who play Peter Parker and Mary Jane are signed up for 3 movies, apparently there are 6 planned by Stan Lee. Not sure if those two are gonna do all 6, but it'd be in their best interest to do so, they'd make a lot of money and it'd look real good for when they want to do other movies. Besides, they fit the parts so well :p

Ataris

Wanderer
but u gotta wonder how they will make these costumes/special effects

i would pick Venom as best villain.. but will the costume be corny? or will they make him a realistic animation effect

cuz to me, i thought the green goblin in the first one, the costume sucked..

Galgum

Page
The Venom custom is probably gonna be 90% computerized just because he as the ability to be a-morphous, Carnage, probably 100%, but I can't really say, I'm not majoring in movie computer visualizations :p

Lythos

Wanderer
I'm going to see spiderman 2 tonight... If there are 6 movies then Venom definitely has to wait till at least #4... but if there are only going to be 3 then Venom would be the best way to end the series. just my opinion ;)

druid311

Wanderer
Venom needs to complie and decompile like he did when I saw him tripping, I gotta tell u I was running after that haha

I think Venom will be shown in the next movie. The man Mary Jane was going to marry will be the one who brings venom to earth and spiderman will save him.

But this will be the last part, I also agree Harry will battle spiderman and the lizard. I think spiderman will discover why he was unable to use his power ( still don't understand ).

Galgum

Page
The reason he couldn't use his power was because it was in his head. He didn't want to be Spider-Man anymore, so his body reacted accordingly. Before the Doctor told him why I thought it was like how it was in the newer cartoon series and in the comics, which was he was still mutating. His powers would come and go until he transformed into the Man-Spider, eventually Dare Devil and Punisher, I think, got an antidote that stablized him and returned him to the Amazing Spider-Man. However, in the movie, it was all mental.

actually in the books spiderman had a genetic defect from his mutation causing the loss of power.... im thinkin' it will be in the next movie as Dr. Connor helped Peter diagnose it.

hobgoblin / demogoblin = harry osbourne in 3 for the win

chupo

Wanderer
Harry was the green gobin for a while in the comics. It was before even my time (late 60s early70s?), but i have seen many refrences to it over my years of reading. As to upcoming villans my son and I both vote for Electro. I would also like to see the Sandman. My favorite would be to see spidey take on the sinister six- but I don't think that a movie could support 6 origin episodes, which seem to be a requirement for all heros and villans in any supehero movie. I'm sure that the next movie will be like previously metioned the Lizard and Green Goblin (Harry). I'm not going to complain, Spiderman 2 blew my mind. It may be my favorite movie of all time, even more than Return of the King. However I will wait for the extended version before making my final judgement.

chupo

Wanderer
I also think that the movie episode with the doctor showed that Peter's power loss was in his head. This was emphasised by the total return of his power when MJ was kidnapped.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
Galgum said:
My picks are Lizard-Man and Hob Goblin. I saw Dr. Connors at the beginning of Spider-man 2, armless and all, so it makes sense to me. Plus they forshadowed Hob Goblin, or did they? I don't recall the Hob Goblin being Harry, but then again Spider-Man didn't have a gland that shot webbing either (in the comics).

Yeah, my guess is that Osbourne will become the Hob and then those two will fight. But they did make it a bit sketchy, so they could be trying to mislead the viewers into thinking the Hob will be next. My second choice was also Venom, he comes in chronological order if you think about it. Yeah, there is a problem with storyline due to the compactness and rewriting of the comic into a motion picture.

Then Connors would go all reptile and our favorite hero in underoos will have to battle a giant iguana. Sound all fun to me :D

Galgum

Page
I wonder if they are gonna bring in any other heros from Marvel.. Get the X-men to make an appearence, Black Cat, Dare Devil, Punisher. Just not from their sucky movies. Just sucks it's gonna be another 3 years til Spider-Man 3 =\

Galgum

Page
I watched Starcrossed, the 2nd season finale to the Justice League, and I have to say, Batman would kick Spider-Man's ass, or it would be a damn good fight. For a normal person, Batman is so well trained and experience, it seems impossible for him to lose. Spider-man though, with those damn spider senses, he'd be able to read any move Batman would throw at him before it hits. Batman has his martial art training for a similar effect. Maybe they'd both lose. 2 of the best heroes right there, Spider-Man and Batman. Spider-Man is Marvel, Batman is D.C. Clark from Smallville isn't so bad, they actually made him human in that show, unlike how he was portrayed in that cartoon. No one's that perfect. Oh well, off topic =)

chupo

Wanderer
If batman and spiderman had a random encounter spiderman would win hands down. Having said that batman would win if he knew about the encounter before hand and had time to prepare. After watching spiderman 2 again and learning that the director only wants to do 3 movies Ive figured out who the villan in the 3rd movie will be. Of course the Lizard and Goblin (harry), but also DocOck will be back. His arms always save him in the comic book-and they will in the movie too. Without a definate dead body I'd say hes coming back. I also think this because Rami wanted both doc ock and the goblin in the first movie, he only backed off because it was too much for one movie. Now hes got all the origins told (except the lizard) all the setup out of the way. We add the lizard to the movie to get some new blood and the 3rd movie will blow the first 2 away. Think about it, spideys always best fighting multiple villans. With the sucess of this movie the expense of special effects for 3 super villans is more than justified. I hope i'm right, can you imagine how awsome those huge battles would be.

Galgum

Page
Ok, this needs to be a poll, Batman is such and amazing hero, (yes, even I know he's fake, but imagination kicks ass) as well as Spider-Man, but Batman is legit, no mutations, just good ol'fashion unwavering motivation.