UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spider-Man 3 Villians

Galgum

Page
Green Lantern has that friggin ring that's as good as super powers. It lets him fly, shield, do power hits, how is it not the same? Punisher has guns, yeah, he murders people, "punishes" them. Batman doesn't kill, and I'd say that's more challenging and admirable than taking the easy way out.

Megumi

Wanderer
Punisher is an anti-hero.

GL's ring runs out of poer, it's temporary.

Dare Devil hasn't got powers either.

Galgum

Page
DementedJester said:
Punisher is an anti-hero.

GL's ring runs out of poer, it's temporary.

Dare Devil hasn't got powers either.

Punisher is Anti-Hero, he also belonds to Marvel Comics, Batman belongs to D.C. Comics. I guess Punisher is Marvel's Batman.

Green Latern has the battery latern that recharges his ring hidden in his apartment, I'm sure he recharges it when he's in danger of losing his powers.

Daredevil has that sonar seen in the movies, I'd say it's a power no different from Spider-Man's. Sure, Spider-Man's powers are different, but he got them for that radioactive spider, Daredevil got his from the Chemicals that blinded him and give him the sonar.

FYI, I wouldn't say it's "fussing", as you so eliquently put it, I'd say it's a fun conversation, get over your egos, if you don't have anything nice to say, get the hell out of my thread.