UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Spider-Man 3 Villians

Galgum

Page
Clark would win (Smallville fan). He is really too powerful, unless Spider-Man got some kryptonite, but that's cheating because Clark could just have Lex make him a gun that would neutralize the radioactive reaction that goes on in Spider-Man's body, and return him to normal. But yeah, Clark is way too powerful, just watch Smallville if you don't believe me, and he's not even at full power yet.

MrMutoo

Wanderer
Venom hands down. He is the spiderman enemy. THen again Flash Thompson has been absent for this whole time so they will probly go the stupid ass route and go with hob goblin. Im confused as to why anyone would want to see another goblin with a diff. face to it. Wouldn't it be virtually the same fighting as in the first one? I also dont see how this plays out in the grand story that is spiderman. Niether goblin have any relevence whatsoever to the comic book. Doc Octopus and Venom are what you think of when you think of spiderman not carbon copies a never been villian like green goblin.

(Btw Osbourne Jr. being Osbournes son makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in the comic books because the two were like arch enemies.)

Megumi

Wanderer
I was bored and looking thrugh old psots and felt a need to post here... :p

Three'll probably be Green Goblin again, Harry etc. Four.. I'm guessing Lizard or Chameleon... I'd liked it too have been Kingpin and the wossname six (Vulture, Doc Oc, Rhino, Chameleon, Scorpion and Shocker...) , but since Doc Oc' seems to be out fo the picture i doubt that'll happen. Five will either be Venom of Michael Morpheus so that it can be a two-parter with Six being either Carnage of a Blade crossover...
Speculation <3

Megumi

Wanderer
It won't be Hobgoblin, it'll be Son of Green Goblin (if it IS a goblin) as Hobgoblin was an entirely different person. Doc Conners needs to develop that ray combining the DNA of lizards etc to get his arm back in order for the Lizard to happen... Which is why i see it as a possibility for a later movie as it'd open the door for Morpheus.

Galgum

Page
Right, Hobgoblin was that thief that wanted to marry Felicia Harding for her fortune, I had forgotten that the young Osborn took on his daddy's role in the comics. As for Doctor Conners, he was introduced in Spider-Man 2, the story in Spider-Man 3 might have to do with his DNA Ray-thingy. Guess we'll just have to wait until 2007.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
spider man 3 isnt comming out untill the directer gets permission to do a freddy vs jason vs ash move (ash from army of darkness) he said he will not begin shooting spiderman 3 untill they give him permission/rights to do the freddy vs jason vs ash movie

so hope he gets permission becaus ei want spider man 3 and freddy vs jason vs ash ash will so win

Galgum

Page
Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash wouldn't even be a serious movie, and I've never even heard of this until now. I guess that's why they are waiting until 2007 to do Spider-Man 3. In any case, the dude who plays Spider-Man and Mary Jane are already sign in for Spider-Man 3, caught that on the news during their interviews last summer, so it's going to happen.

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun. Hail to the king, baby. Ash for the win.

terathan33

Wanderer
chupo said:
If batman and spiderman had a random encounter spiderman would win hands down. Having said that batman would win if he knew about the encounter before hand and had time to prepare. After watching spiderman 2 again and learning that the director only wants to do 3 movies Ive figured out who the villan in the 3rd movie will be. Of course the Lizard and Goblin (harry), but also DocOck will be back. His arms always save him in the comic book-and they will in the movie too. Without a definate dead body I'd say hes coming back. I also think this because Rami wanted both doc ock and the goblin in the first movie, he only backed off because it was too much for one movie. Now hes got all the origins told (except the lizard) all the setup out of the way. We add the lizard to the movie to get some new blood and the 3rd movie will blow the first 2 away. Think about it, spideys always best fighting multiple villans. With the sucess of this movie the expense of special effects for 3 super villans is more than justified. I hope i'm right, can you imagine how awsome those huge battles would be.

Dude batmans a pussy he would precast heal and chug while spider man dumped. Batman would recall on sight if he saw spiderman. Batman uses bolas and mares too but spider man would just peacmake them and and do a stun combo on batman. NOOO contest spider man is the better uo pvper.

Galgum

Page
What the hell are you talking about? Batman is the only hero ballsy enough to do his job without any care that he doesn't have super powers. Batman uses his "bolas" against fags that use mares to pvp, if you noticed, he's on foot. And because he doesn't have any powers, that means he actually has to TRAIN to stay in shape and kick the ass he does.

Batman is the greatest.

Galgum

Page
No, those are bandages, he's a melee. Wait, wtf, everyone uses pots 1v1 regardless, people do what it takes to win. Since when does chugging = dishonorable? Everyone can do it and if you don't it's your loss.

Megumi

Wanderer
Galgum said:
What the hell are you talking about? Batman is the only hero ballsy enough to do his job without any care that he doesn't have super powers. Batman uses his "bolas" against fags that use mares to pvp, if you noticed, he's on foot. And because he doesn't have any powers, that means he actually has to TRAIN to stay in shape and kick the ass he does.

Batman is the greatest.

Punisher doesn't have super powers and technically neither does Green Lantern... Punisher has guns... lots of guns. GL has that stupid decoder ring.