UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

Flipper

Knight
[SS] accept our deal!!

So we logged in today out of boredom and fought some [SS]. They died in guards, out of guards, in their base, at their house (mind you every single one of them multiple times). They killed one of us once. Hurrah!

So they run to Trammel and commence with the shit talk. We offer a 3v4 (us the 3, thm the 4). They accept but then recall away! So we kill them at their keep (it's pretty humiliating tbh) and I notice the sign has an AIM. Naturally, I talk to it:

Flipper The Band: hey, you in [SS]?
sadith87: why?
Flipper The Band: wondering, wanting to know who you are
Flipper The Band: Bugs Bunny?
sadith87: yes im bgus bunny
Flipper The Band: ok
sadith87: and you guys are krrios using new school trash
sadith87: :>
Flipper The Band: want to do a setup to prove your guild isn't total trash?
Flipper The Band: really?
Flipper The Band: want screenshots?
Flipper The Band: Rage uses Razor
Previous message was not received by sadith87 because of error: User sadith87 is not available.

sadith87 signed off at 1:43:54 PM.

So long story short, I'm way too lazy to upload SS, but I will if need be. I just want them to accept our 3v4 offer...

Valentino

Sorceror
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

yeah, [SS] is active and actually came to SL base while I was guarding sigils BY MYSELF and gave me a run for my money. Rage did not. As far as I'm concerned in the realm of factions, SS > Rage.

Flipper

Knight

hi, we log in and EVERYBODY FUCKING RUNS so we log off.

Stay on screen and give us a reason to log in. There's no real competition here for us. Everyone runs or logs off when they see us, there's no point.

EDIT: they also hug guards and house hide and do other crap that makes it boring, though we still manage to kill them =(

Flipper said:

Stay on screen and give us a reason to log in. There's no real competition here for us. Everyone runs or logs off when they see us, there's no point.

EDIT: they also hug guards and house hide and do other crap that makes it boring, though we still manage to kill them =(
ive rly only seen u and jen on since my guild has been active. :(

Flipper

Knight

We had 4 today! Well, we had me and Jenova and two non-Rage...

Last week WoW was down and like 7 Rage ganked the shard (without me, was at work).

Lament

Knight

Flipper said:

shut up
step to us you'll get owned
oh wait you already have
=[

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Son of Wanker said:
ive rly only seen u and jen on since my guild has been active. :(

I log on, we go to fight TnP, GeoX refuses to stay on screen.

Then minax come, Svensk runs almost through his moniter to get of screen and EsK refuses to stay on sdreen for a dump.

Yea, you guys really make me want to play.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I don't think so, however if you believe it is use the power given to you by the board Admins and press the 'report badpost' button, maybe another mod will disagree with me and send the thread to the Landfill.

I however believe this thread to be fine, its one faction guild asking another for a fight, not that I expect you to understand much about that, I dont think banksitters do setups :/

Minimejgd

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
I don't think so, however if you believe it is use the power given to you by the board Admins and press the 'report badpost' button, maybe another mod will disagree with me and send the thread to the Landfill.

I however believe this thread to be fine, its one faction guild asking another for a fight, not that I expect you to understand much about that, I dont think banksitters do setups :/
pwned. How's the the shift button working?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

[factions=]
1.) Of 20-25 1v1's with rage 1 person has not called in on me, wade. He uses kuoc, so he pretty much did call in on me ;[.
2.) Rage uses a special tree hack and multiple other client hacks scripted by Jenova and RHY (RHY posted a pic of "AutoSync..." running in his windows bar)
3.) YES does not always stay on screen, in set ups yes they do. When I actively factioned I remember Mini me, RacecaR, Shrink (couldnt stay on screen for his life), el conquistador, and jenova always off screening and running towards their GY house
4.) Factions are done, Rage thinks they own this shard but they cant give up their cheats and play the game fair.

[/factions]
so enough with yours guys talk, all it comes down to is who has the most members, and who can count to 3 the fastest, its a game, no need to post some retarded thread just b/c you dont know how to paralyze people and force them into fighting you.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:

I was doing set ups with entourage vs rage b4 u were even in rage.

I come to find out now, I was the only legit one in those set ups :).

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

R a c e c a R said:
pwned. How's the the shift button working?

What the hell are you talking about????

If I did'nt love you so much I'd be angry.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Pepsi_Rox said:
I was doing set ups with entourage vs rage b4 u were even in rage.

I come to find out now, I was the only legit one in those set ups :).

I fought with YES before Entourage was set up :/

Your team cheated and still lost, how does that feel.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
I fought with YES before Entourage was set up :/

Your team cheated and still lost, how does that feel.
Lets get our facts straight.

Krrios - Cheater
Tanis - Cheater
Wu - Cheater
Jenova - Cheater
Wade - KUOC
Pepsi - Razor

Feels damn good to hang w/ the big boys and be the only one not cheating.