UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Pepsi_Rox said:
I'm sorry that I've never used, or even logged onto a cheat client. Unlike you're guild.

You've used KUOC, by some standards that is a cheat client.

elohel

Wanderer

Flipper said:
hi, we log in and EVERYBODY FUCKING RUNS so we log off.

Stay on screen and give us a reason to log in. There's no real competition here for us. Everyone runs or logs off when they see us, there's no point.

EDIT: they also hug guards and house hide and do other crap that makes it boring, though we still manage to kill them =(
Hey so today when I was running about toggling . sdg and I saw some [SS] and they couldn't dump us... Oh wait, that wasn't me... it was RAGE!

Client v Client or Guild v Guild, whatever you choose!
If you'd like to do a 3v3 I believe Hyru, Scott, and I can provide that.... I'll even post a .RPV!!!! :foff: :bowdown: :bowdown:

elohel

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
You've used KUOC, by some standards that is a cheat client.
. sdg, *wink wink nudge nudge* say no more!
Oh I also recall another client you used, Choru.... What was it called? Help me out here? UOLite?

elohel

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Pepsi, you don't belong here, you know it, we know it, just GIVE UP. You have no proof. You use a small incident that happened months ago, involving Jenova EXPOSING THE CHEAT CLIENT that he had for ONE FUCKIN DAY to follow krrios (your former guildmaster) around spamming "/heal" to piss him off.

You're a gullible idiot who fell for a few too many of Rhy's tricks... you finally figured it out but you're too stubborn/stupid to admit you were fooled so you spam this bullshit that anybody better than you is somehow cheating.
There is a difference between . sdg and /heal.... One belonged to Krrios, the other was made by Rhy, and employed by YES/RAGE for quite some time.

revelation

Wanderer

not only is it a game, but basically none of these features even exist within krrios anymore so yah .... bringing them up and bitching about them is A) pointless and B) irrelevant.

elohel

Wanderer

rev2010 said:
not only is it a game, but basically none of these features even exist within krrios anymore so yah .... bringing them up and bitching about them is A) pointless and B) irrelevant.
Hrm.... Seems to work just fine, do your homework before posting.

elohel

Wanderer

Never said where I got it, sir. But please, I'll record the rpv of the 3v3 if you like...
aim tiwmars or jelloownsjoo or hyru00 for a 3v3

rev2010 said:
doesn't work on my client ... maybe your the one using the cheat client? ><

What specifically doesn't work? The only thing I can think of that was recently disabled is the ibanthee command. Otherwise everything works properly....

Hummdinger

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
I log on, we go to fight TnP, GeoX refuses to stay on screen.

Then minax come, Svensk runs almost through his moniter to get of screen and EsK refuses to stay on sdreen for a dump.

Yea, you guys really make me want to play.
I wasn't on tonight but a couple of nights ago you house hide 4vs6(u had the advantage) only to come out and dump 2 mins later. ;[

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Flipper said:
We had 4 today! Well, we had me and Jenova and two non-Rage...

Last week WoW was down and like 7 Rage ganked the shard (without me, was at work).
Probably some no names

Lesabre

Sorceror

elohel said:
Go do your research.

Sorry i'm not up to date on cheating. Not everyone needs cheat clients to play a game.

Now go hyru challenge some miner.