UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Jenova said:
All I see in this thread is 2nd rate pvpers trying to rationalize why they can't beat us.

It's very obvious you newbies figured out you can just pull the "oh they are better so they must cheat" card everytime you lose a fight in UO.

Cold hard facts:

We have never cheated, although i'm sure you guys wish we had.

Cheats on UO are impractical at best, specifically with people on the normal client. I've posted screenshots probably hundreds of times and everytime i've been on Razor. Due to this discrepency between some of my guild using KUOC and some using Razor it'd be almost impossible to have functioning cheats anyway.

Cheats on UO are not as good as the real thing. This has been proven time and again by Rage fighting actual cheaters and still winning in the end. Sync, heal, and whatever other scripts do not function as well as a good player. There are too many variables and situations to adapt to that a script can't do, but a player can.

Up until 2 weeks ago I was on a computer that could barely run Razor. Running KUOC on my comp was pretty much an impossibility as most everyone that's played with me knows. KUOC is really the only effective medium for cheating outside of scripting your own client and I could not even run KUOC.

roflcopter@treehack accusations. 99.99% of UOG pvp community uses one form or another of treehack. My treehack is just better, that's all, it doesnt crash me and doesnt rubberband me off blockable objects (rubberbanding is caused by a discrepency between the client and the server when recognizing an object as blockable or non blockable). The old treehacks were outdated.

I really like how you fags bring up UOLight like you have any clue what it is. UOL is TEXT BASED, aka PVP NOT POSSIBLE. Know what you are talking about first, maybe?

Apparently the scrubs think that Rhy and I scripted the "cheats." Well thats pretty funny, considering that I have never written more than a few basic lines of code in my life. Not to mention the fact that we were dominating this shards pvp long before Rhy ever joined the guild. Good try though.

Oh sorry I forgot. LYSOL is the end all source of information on this subject, you know, because LYSOL is just such a close friend of ours and would have access to this kind of information. I personally trust LYSOL with all my deepest darkest secrets, man he knows so much about Rage, he's practically in the guild.

Here's a suggestion - get better at pvp. When you're done with that get better at forum pvp, reasoning, and logic. You really make this too easy for me.
Rhy has an auto syncer, he posted a screenshot of it and edited his post 5 minutes later. Because of these forums you cannot see changes in hyperlinks, BUT You can see what else they change. Someone looked at the post realized nothing was changed, so the conclusion is only the picture was change. He retook the picture just to hide his cheats.

You start trying to defend yourself even though you admitted to using 2 things that arent a.) in the regular UO folder b.) in the regular razor folder.

Don't talk about UOLite (which i just found out about) and say it is not a cheat. anything that gathers resources for you (for what i know) is considered illegal...

PS, in response to your "Get some pvp skill" i did lose to you 2 of 3 times, it happened it was fun, now i realize i was fighting you on my regular UO client on razor. While you, on the other hand, were playing on a cheat client using plugins for your UO client

Play UO fair, drop ur plugins, then talk shit.

PS - other rage members dont even bother responding to this with your same "oh its for stocking its ok" or "u use kuoc + treehack" b/c i dont use either for pvp.

Pepsi_Rox said:
Rhy has an auto syncer, he posted a screenshot of it and edited his post 5 minutes later. Because of these forums you cannot see changes in hyperlinks, BUT You can see what else they change. Someone looked at the post realized nothing was changed, so the conclusion is only the picture was change. He retook the picture just to hide his cheats.

You start trying to defend yourself even though you admitted to using 2 things that arent a.) in the regular UO folder b.) in the regular razor folder.

Don't talk about UOLite (which i just found out about) and say it is not a cheat. anything that gathers resources for you (for what i know) is considered illegal...

PS, in response to your "Get some pvp skill" i did lose to you 2 of 3 times, it happened it was fun, now i realize i was fighting you on my regular UO client on razor. While you, on the other hand, were playing on a cheat client using plugins for your UO client

PS - other rage members dont even bother responding to this with your same "oh its for stocking its ok" or "u use kuoc + treehack" b/c i dont use either for pvp.

OH NOE YOU DINENT

Jenova said:
Not to mention the fact that we were dominating this shards pvp long before Rhy ever joined the guild. Good try though.

Not saying that you didnt dominate for a hot minute, you had your prime during a time in which in fact it was proven that YES cheated. So therefore everytime that I died or group fought you guys, I have in the back of my mind now that maybe you guys arent that good. Maybe your clients, cheats are.

And when it all comes down to its just a game, you guys shouldnt get so emotional or find something better to waste your life with.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Pepsi_Rox said:

Hi, you need to go get a clue about what you speaking of.

UOLight does not gather resources, its puts our regs in bags for us, regs that we have already gatherd ourselves, manually, the program has been approved by a shard admin.

Rhy played a joke, and you bitches fell for it, just like Tanis fell for the c2w trick. Even if he was usinbg a 'sync' script, who would it be with?!? Only Wade is the only other KUOC'er so in a group of 7 (average) your saying 2 people where syncing and there rest of us just got lucky to hit at the same time?

As for Jenova using a 'cheat client' we are talking about thesame Jenova right? I mean the person who has said 'sorry man I missed the click cos you kept moving' yep thats right Jenova cant even have health bars up because hisPC is so shitty it cant handle it. Real likely that he can run KUOC :/

I'd like to bet 99.9% of the shard use treehack, it has been around used for as long as I can remember so yes, if you consider that cheating, go for it, you have used it before, along with most other people (including a number of staff members) so the point is null and void.

The bottom line is, you are trash, you cant compete with us (or anyone) so you need to make excuses to make up for it, the fact is nobody buys it, apart from you and your band of trash friends. Go get better at PvP so you can compete, or just quit and give up. I'm gonna assume you won't do eitherof those, you will simply continue to throw around accusations, hey feel free, every time you do it makes me laugh, quite alot. Weare obviously that good that you think it was automated, hey bud, thanks for the compliment.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Banks-Bronte said:
Not saying that you didnt dominate for a hot minute, you had your prime during a time in which in fact it was proven that YES cheated. So therefore everytime that I died or group fought you guys, I have in the back of my mind now that maybe you guys arent that good. Maybe your clients, cheats are.

And when it all comes down to its just a game, you guys shouldnt get so emotional or find something better to waste your life with.

Where is the proof that we cheated?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Hi, you need to go get a clue about what you speaking of.

UOLight does not gather resources, its puts our regs in bags for us, regs that we have already gatherd ourselves, manually, the program has been approved by a shard admin.
You use a 3rd party program other then razor/kuoc.

_Choru_ said:
Rhy played a joke, and you bitches fell for it, just like Tanis fell for the c2w trick. Even if he was usinbg a 'sync' script, who would it be with?!? Only Wade is the only other KUOC'er so in a group of 7 (average) your saying 2 people where syncing and there rest of us just got lucky to hit at the same time?
lol, this part must of been a joke b/c rhy is a proven scripter ^_^

_Choru_ said:
I'd like to bet 99.9% of the shard use treehack, it has been around used for as long as I can remember so yes, if you consider that cheating, go for it, you have used it before, along with most other people (including a number of staff members) so the point is null and void.
99.9%? lets get real on this one. I'd say roughtly 5% use treehack at the most, b/c i'd say only 5% know how to get it, and only 5% pvp.

_Choru_ said:
The bottom line is, you are trash, you cant compete with us (or anyone) so you need to make excuses to make up for it, the fact is nobody buys it, apart from you and your band of trash friends. Go get better at PvP so you can compete, or just quit and give up. I'm gonna assume you won't do eitherof those, you will simply continue to throw around accusations, hey feel free, every time you do it makes me laugh, quite alot. Weare obviously that good that you think it was automated, hey bud, thanks for the compliment.
the bottom line is, I pvped against you guys, i killed you guys, I am better then you guys. I dont have people log on my accounts so they can duel for me. I play UO to have fun, fuck around, and win. But, myself (stepping outside of the box) there are probably some legit members of rage, I dont know if there are but if anyone in rage doesnt use tree hack, doesnt use autosync scripted by rhy, and doesnt use UOL. I'm proud to say that in all the setup fights between entourage and rage, I was the best person. Yes i said it, i was the best. I dont need kuoc to do good, like wu, tanis, boj, or wade, or even plugins to play... like jenova, boj, wu, tanis, pojo man, tony

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You use a 3rd party program other then razor/kuoc.

That was approved by a shard admin, so its legit.

Because he scripted plugins in order to try and get KUOC blocked?

99.9%? lets get real on this one. I'd say roughtly 5% use treehack at the most, b/c i'd say only 5% know how to get it, and only 5% pvp.

I meant to say 99.9% of PvP'ers use it, you use it, you've posted screenshots of yourself using it.

the bottom line is, I pvped against you guys, i killed you guys, I am better then you guys. I dont have people log on my accounts so they can duel for me. I play UO to have fun, fuck around, and win. But, myself (stepping outside of the box) there are probably some legit members of rage, I dont know if there are but if anyone in rage doesnt use tree hack, doesnt use autosync scripted by rhy, and doesnt use UOL. I'm proud to say that in all the setup fights between entourage and rage, I was the best person. Yes i said it, i was the best. I dont need kuoc to do good, like wu, tanis, boj, or wade, or even plugins to play... like jenova, boj, wu, tanis, pojo man, tony

Your pathetic, as I said, keep thinking your good, maybe when you grow up abit and hit puberty you may realise how stupid you sound.

Pepsi, your a joke.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Pepsi, dont bother replying, you don't need to try and make up for your worthlesness anymore, so just just give up, anyone with a shred of talent at this game knows your just a bank sitter, when it comes to PvP you never quite cut it.

Good day, I'm off to the pub now, see you beyatches on Monday.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Pepsi, dont bother replying, you don't need to try and make up for your worthlesness anymore, so just just give up, anyone with a shred of talent at this game knows your just a bank sitter, when it comes to PvP you never quite cut it.

Good day, I'm off to the pub now, see you beyatches on Monday.
I was able to pvp against your guild, heal dumps against you and time dumps against you. We killed you, well not you b/c usually you sat out... but your guild.

You had another one of your guildmates log onto your account to duel for you because you cant pvp... and you're saying I suck?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Just for the record, (I am sure I will be called a cheater but who gives a shit what pepsi says as he doesn't play UO nor look into anything before he brings up) if RAGE(everyone knows I have always thought of them as faggots) were really cheaters...why is it that it is extremely obvious that they are rusty? Jenova logged on and lost an alchy duel to a guy named Jobe.

UOLite allows people to get into the field and fight faster, why would anyone possibly complain about this?

You say you were able to heal their dumps pepsi...a key they are not cheating. No one in their right mind would code an autosync that would be possibly healed by a non-cheating player.

The heal plugin coded by RHY is terribly obvious. If you ever see someone casting heal over and over again frantically while being disrupted, and they are known KUOC users, just poison them while dumping someone else. They will insta cure it, missing heals.

Being someone who hasn't liked RAGE for a long time, I will gladly defend them as they are not cheaters, just people who use the internet WAY too much and during their UO days played ALOT more UO then most players. (just think of last summer how they played almost 24/7)

Jenova using a special client was a joke, and as you are that retarded, you listened to it.

/defend faggots

Choru, landfill.

Wingdozer

Wanderer

i want tree haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:(
Yuck fou downloaded it but, he cant find where he downloaded it to and cant remember the site he downloaded it from. So now i cant get it.. it would make life easier.

L

Lil Wyte

I have pvped on this shard for some time against mostly all of you and above all against rage. I'm also sure that most of my guildmates can agree that both our guilds maybe not by any of you posting in these forums have been accused of cheating, scripting, and all of the above. Not that my word matters around here because I dont have over 100 or 200 posts.......but rage never cheated and believe me it pains me to defend them. (suprized elohdee hasnt trolled this)

Flipper

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:

Yeah Rhy is a proven scripter, he does it for a living. He's over in Germany right now getting paid more than you will ever know in your future gay bar career doing what he loves - scripting. Yes, he made cheat scripts for KUOC. But what did he do with them?

He sent them to everyone on the shard. This was to prove that KUOC plugins COULD cheat, and that they should be blocked. And you know what? They were. If we really used cheat plugins on our own, why would we give them away? Why would we post screenshots of us using Razor? Why does everyone who's actually PvPed with us say we're legit?

And as far as the second part of the post goes. Are you fucking delusional? You will never be considerred a good PvPer. You will only be a faggot disrespected trammy - and I only use faggot because I've heard your voice in vent way too many times to think of you as anything else.