UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

elohel

Wanderer
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Flipper said:
Jenova you're just plain wrong, Lysol proved it when he showed screenshots of us using the client

Along with copies of the client like he said he had

Also he has UOLite and showed it to us

Also he was the GM who jailed you for using the cheat KUOC and knows the extent of your usage of it - all the time every time

Also he has our cheat treehack and has released it to those requesting it

Also he has more trust from our guild than I do

Also he has played with Rage multiple times and knows that we cheat

Also he personally banned restock bots

Also he is not a random flaming trash PK who can't back up any of his shit talk so he resorts to calling people cheaters

[e sigh
Honestly, Flipper, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please feel free to speak with me in Ventrilo on these topics. First off, I challenged you to a 3v3, and I didn't see you accept, then proceed to post regarding my inept ability to pvp. Secondly, I have every client ever used by your guild, and no, you may not have them from me! Third, the modifications done in the RAGE client are mediocre, if I'm going to cheat, I'm going to do it very efficiently. Your slacker guild couldn't code their way out of vb. Fourth, I have also stated twice in this thread that I will post the RPV of the 3v3, meaning I will be using Razor, not some bogus cheat client. Lastly, food for though: Look at my guild roster, and please list of the number of people who have EVER been banned, jailed, or scolded for cheating. Then compare that to the other guilds in mention. I don't believe you'll find anyone in my guild has ever been associated with this garbage of which you so readily accuse me. My scope of knowledge is not limited to KUOC and Razor... Nor is it limited to XUOC, UOL, or the Rage Client. :gay:

Love,
Dan

Flipper

Knight

elohel said:
[e sigh
Honestly, Flipper, you have no idea what you're talking about. Please feel free to speak with me in Ventrilo on these topics. First off, I challenged you to a 3v3, and I didn't see you accept, then proceed to post regarding my inept ability to pvp. Secondly, I have every client ever used by your guild, and no, you may not have them from me! Third, the modifications done in the RAGE client are mediocre, if I'm going to cheat, I'm going to do it very efficiently. Your slacker guild couldn't code their way out of vb. Fourth, I have also stated twice in this thread that I will post the RPV of the 3v3, meaning I will be using Razor, not some bogus cheat client. Lastly, food for though: Look at my guild roster, and please list of the number of people who have EVER been banned, jailed, or scolded for cheating. Then compare that to the other guilds in mention. I don't believe you'll find anyone in my guild has ever been associated with this garbage of which you so readily accuse me. My scope of knowledge is not limited to KUOC and Razor... Nor is it limited to XUOC, UOL, or the Rage Client. :gay:

Love,
Dan

Hi.

Produce the Rage client.

Produce the screenshots of us cheating.

Produce the ventrilo conversations in which we discuss cheating, or PvP without calling drops or saying who it's on, etc.

You do understand that you're spewing words without proof, right?

The fact of the matter is, you guys love to make excuses for your own failure. You don't know a few secrets of PvP (no, this doesn't mean cheating), you're too slow, you're not smart enough, no matter what the reason is - and you tell yourself "if they beat me they must be cheaters" to keep your own image perfect. Get off your ego and stop calling us cheaters - it was flattering at first, but now people are running, avoiding fights, and logging after they die.

I want to see the big names call us cheaters - not Lysol (the all knowing), or somebody I've never heard of. If Rage cheats, they haven't since I've been in the guild, and we haven't lost more than 1 or 2 fair fights in the 4 months I've been in. I would think that if they trusted me with their WoW/UO account info, they'd maybe trust me with their leet PvP client.

I respect those who have stood up for us and admitted that maybe we're better, maybe we've got the experience, the practice, the knowledge to be among the best here. Those who have resorted to calling us cheaters know inside that we're not - so I urge you to keep telling yourselves that until you can find proof.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Flipper said:
Yeah Rhy is a proven scripter, he does it for a living. He's over in Germany right now getting paid more than you will ever know in your future gay bar career doing what he loves - scripting. Yes, he made cheat scripts for KUOC. But what did he do with them?

He sent them to everyone on the shard. This was to prove that KUOC plugins COULD cheat, and that they should be blocked. And you know what? They were. If we really used cheat plugins on our own, why would we give them away? Why would we post screenshots of us using Razor? Why does everyone who's actually PvPed with us say we're legit?

And as far as the second part of the post goes. Are you fucking delusional? You will never be considerred a good PvPer. You will only be a faggot disrespected trammy - and I only use faggot because I've heard your voice in vent way too many times to think of you as anything else.
Why are you even posting as a reply to me? You werent in any of the set up fights i did vs rage.

elohel

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Hi.

Produce the Rage client.

Produce the screenshots of us cheating.

Produce the ventrilo conversations in which we discuss cheating, or PvP without calling drops or saying who it's on, etc.

You do understand that you're spewing words without proof, right?

The fact of the matter is, you guys love to make excuses for your own failure. You don't know a few secrets of PvP (no, this doesn't mean cheating), you're too slow, you're not smart enough, no matter what the reason is - and you tell yourself "if they beat me they must be cheaters" to keep your own image perfect. Get off your ego and stop calling us cheaters - it was flattering at first, but now people are running, avoiding fights, and logging after they die.

I want to see the big names call us cheaters - not Lysol (the all knowing), or somebody I've never heard of. If Rage cheats, they haven't since I've been in the guild, and we haven't lost more than 1 or 2 fair fights in the 4 months I've been in. I would think that if they trusted me with their WoW/UO account info, they'd maybe trust me with their leet PvP client.

I respect those who have stood up for us and admitted that maybe we're better, maybe we've got the experience, the practice, the knowledge to be among the best here. Those who have resorted to calling us cheaters know inside that we're not - so I urge you to keep telling yourselves that until you can find proof.
I fail to grasp why you will not accept a challenge from "Lysol (the all knowing)" if I'm so horrible. Regardless of that, I have no motive to provide you with a client created by your guild. It does not benefit me, as stated before, I would like to speak with you in ventrilo about this. I will be home at 6:30 pm eastern if you would like to actually discuss this in person, rather than making a fool of yourself. :ssj:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

\xup ghuyd wassuyp?

pepi ais a fgaogot and ltsol is a ufckif sdexxxer

fuck yog all

ten yeaa trrairor LOL