UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

LAH

Wanderer
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Pepsi we were not supposed to talk about the cheating that you have done. Since you have been saying how good you are at UO, just wanted to point out you are just another cheater and the only guild with a clean record is Rage.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Yea rhy remember when pepsi used to aim you trying to buy plugins that would work with BOJ's without BOJ knowing, lolz fun times, fun times.

An Old Lady

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Yea rhy remember when pepsi used to aim you trying to buy plugins that would work with BOJ's without BOJ knowing, lolz fun times, fun times.
Unlike you pepsi can acctually pvp. Now i say this cause the one time i did pvp with Pepsi it was after months of not playing uo and randomly logging in and randomly teaming with him. Long story short.
I never pvped with him, we didn't sync, we didn't plan we just pvped and won a 2v2 7x tourny vs not only your guild but also a few of the best guilds out there. Unlike you pepsi can duel as I've dueled him. Choru you talk alot of shit but when it comes down to it you cant stand on your own two feet and had to have wade duel for you, thats all. Plz refrain from talking about pvp and let wade do your forum pvp for you as well.

E

Erwin Rommel

When are you going to accept the fact that Wade dueled for Choru to scam Betty out of his money?

It wasn't because Choru can't duel, it was to SCAM somebody. If that's seriously the only insult you have, get the fuck out of this thread and just stop posting in general. Choru can actually back up what he says, he may not be the best at 1v1, but he is in the best guild on the shard.

You don't even play uo anymore, so why the fuck do you keep posting random shit like that?

Btw, Pepsi is a known cheater.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Valentino said:
dear uogamers users,
how do i become a known cheater?

ty
Become good at this game, then you will be the a known cheater. (because obviously everyone good at UO cheats.)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

George said:
Become good at this game, then you will be the a known cheater. (because obviously everyone good at UO cheats.)

HAVE YOU SEEN MY WOW?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

An Old Lady said:
Unlike you pepsi can acctually pvp. Now i say this cause the one time i did pvp with Pepsi it was after months of not playing uo and randomly logging in and randomly teaming with him. Long story short.
I never pvped with him, we didn't sync, we didn't plan we just pvped and won a 2v2 7x tourny vs not only your guild but also a few of the best guilds out there. Unlike you pepsi can duel as I've dueled him. Choru you talk alot of shit but when it comes down to it you cant stand on your own two feet and had to have wade duel for you, thats all. Plz refrain from talking about pvp and let wade do your forum pvp for you as well.

You still going on about something that did'nt happen? Ok well good for you I guess :/

Rofl, rhy scammed pepsi for 3mill, was funny shit.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

George said:
I think I saw it last in the program files on the C drive, not sure though.

I did'nt even remember half the shit I said, good thing I have my buddy Jenova to remind me.

Its an impovment tho, one time I drank half the bottle of drink I'd bought to send to Trag :< ON VENT :<

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
I did'nt even remember half the shit I said, good thing I have my buddy Jenova to remind me.

Its an impovment tho, one time I drank half the bottle of drink I'd bought to send to Trag :< ON VENT :<
AHAHAHA, THERE IS SOME FAGGOT IN MY AP COMP SCI CLASS PLAYING TECHNO, REALLY BAD TECHNO.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

An Old Lady said:
hahahahahhaha i so forgot about that gg indeed ;D

Erwin Rommel said:
When are you going to accept the fact that Wade dueled for Choru to scam Betty out of his money?

1.)It wasn't because Choru can't duel,
it was to SCAM somebody. If that's seriously the only insult you have, get the fuck out of this thread and just stop posting in general. 2.)Choru can actually back up what he says, 3.)he may not be the best at 1v1, but he is in the best guild on the shard.

4.)You don't even play uo anymore, so why the fuck do you keep posting random shit like that?

Btw, Pepsi is a known cheater.
1.) Yes it was.
2.) No he cant, wade does it for him.
3.) QFT
4.) For the time I did play UO it was fun then I found out that everyone in UO was cheating, Rage, Ck6, Entourage, etc... so whats the point of winning a battle every now and then when you know you're the only one whos actually playing a game?

_Choru_ said:
You still going on about something that did'nt happen? Ok well good for you I guess :/

Rofl, rhy scammed pepsi for 3mill, was funny shit.
Choru, admit it, you cant pvp. You are bad at UO. You let your guild do your fighting for you.

revelation

Wanderer

these guys are funny, they can't 1v1 so they call 2-3 more guys to come synch FS me and then they say OWNED like 15x ... kinda pathetic .... i lol'd pretty hard

Flipper

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:
hahahahahhaha i so forgot about that gg indeed ;D

1.) Yes it was.
2.) No he cant, wade does it for him.
3.) QFT
4.) For the time I did play UO it was fun then I found out that everyone in UO was cheating, Rage, Ck6, Entourage, etc... so whats the point of winning a battle every now and then when you know you're the only one whos actually playing a game?

Choru, admit it, you cant pvp. You are bad at UO. You let your guild do your fighting for you.

Rage doesn't, hasn't, and won't cheat. There's no need to. We beat cheaters because cheating isn't that big of an advantage. A human will always beat a robot. And part robots also suck. Just look at Robocop. Bitch got owned

E

Erwin Rommel

Ben, there's no covering it up. You guys are known scripters!

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Rage doesn't, hasn't, and won't cheat. There's no need to. We beat cheaters because cheating isn't that big of an advantage. A human will always beat a robot. And part robots also suck. Just look at Robocop. Bitch got owned
yah and barry bonds never shot roids up the ass.