UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

elohdee

Knight
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Flipper said:
So we logged in today out of boredom and fought some [SS]. They died in guards, out of guards, in their base, at their house (mind you every single one of them multiple times). They killed one of us once. Hurrah!

So they run to Trammel and commence with the shit talk. We offer a 3v4 (us the 3, thm the 4). They accept but then recall away! So we kill them at their keep (it's pretty humiliating tbh) and I notice the sign has an AIM. Naturally, I talk to it:

Flipper The Band: hey, you in [SS]?
sadith87: why?
Flipper The Band: wondering, wanting to know who you are
Flipper The Band: Bugs Bunny?
sadith87: yes im bgus bunny
Flipper The Band: ok
sadith87: and you guys are krrios using new school trash
sadith87: :>
Flipper The Band: want to do a setup to prove your guild isn't total trash?
Flipper The Band: really?
Flipper The Band: want screenshots?
Flipper The Band: Rage uses Razor
Previous message was not received by sadith87 because of error: User sadith87 is not available.

sadith87 signed off at 1:43:54 PM.

So long story short, I'm way too lazy to upload SS, but I will if need be. I just want them to accept our 3v4 offer...

I'll accept 3v4 :eek:

LAH

Wanderer

Post hard evidence like we did with super krrios client that was NOT on the plugin forums and then I will believe you. There is a way to tell if it comes from the plugin forums or not. All those plugins were designed to see who was cheating or wanting to cheat.

So until then, Pepsi, Krrios, That S guy, Tanis, Wu... Uber cheat squad, hats off to you.

Erwin Rommel said:
When are you going to accept the fact that Wade dueled for Choru to scam Betty out of his money?

It wasn't because Choru can't duel, it was to SCAM somebody. If that's seriously the only insult you have, get the fuck out of this thread and just stop posting in general. Choru can actually back up what he says, he may not be the best at 1v1, but he is in the best guild on the shard.

You don't even play uo anymore, so why the fuck do you keep posting random shit like that?

Btw, Pepsi is a known cheater. he also likes cocks

owned

btw i scammed more then betty ;o

fact is brits cant duel 5x because their connections wont allow it, people offered choru money duels because they KNEW he would not win it, which is the reason people figured out it was me, because when they got beat they knew it couldnt be him.. and it was fun taking their money.

pepsi, just like everyone else on this shard hung off our nuts for a while hoping to get into rage, but unlike choru, he was not welcome due to extensive amounts of fruit cakiness and also being a cheater.

svensk

Sorceror

LAH said:
Post hard evidence like we did with super krrios client that was NOT on the plugin forums and then I will believe you. There is a way to tell if it comes from the plugin forums or not. All those plugins were designed to see who was cheating or wanting to cheat.

So until then, Pepsi, Krrios, That S guy, Tanis, Wu... Uber cheat squad, hats off to you.

I hope that S guy isn't me, with my paint-plugins .. Haha :)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Svensk said:
I hope that S guy isn't me, with my paint-plugins .. Haha :)

Svensk: sup mang cane i joinzrage
Jenova: why would we want a nubcake like you
Svensk:I have some really cool plugins that i doubt you guys have, i will share them
Jenova: ...
Svensk: I can show you look heresa SS and me and yukanubcake cheating with it
Jenova: :gtfo:

svensk

Sorceror

Jenova: Hey you're like my idol..
Jenova: please please please touch me ME LOVE U ROflcoPtRrFliRt
Svensk: Oh baby I love you too
Jenova: oioink oink harder
Svensk: :gtfo:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

The difference is my post is based on true events.

You go into the cheater boar along with Boj, Tanis, Wu, Pojo and Pepsi.

svensk

Sorceror

I understand that everyone thinks that I'm a cheater my professional wtfpwnskillz^^ but hey..... It's ok, but oh, btw I stopped using KUOC ages ago.. And no, the plugins we're in paint :)

And you go into the fag boat along with Geox and Geox... And Geox ..

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

'paint' roflz.

Funny how you went from being total trash to being average.lolz

Say hi to pepsi in the cheater boat.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Was that before or after you tried to buy plugin's from Rhy?
Odd isnt it, You claim i tried to buy plugins yet i havent pvped in like 6 months :(

unless you classify TnP as pvp then idk wut ur talking aboot..

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

This when back when I played UO, I remember Rhy saying one night 'lolz this pepsi fagg0t is trying to get me to make a sync script for 5millz'

Was fun shit, he posted the logs on forums like np.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
This when back when I played UO, I remember Rhy saying one night 'lolz this pepsi fagg0t is trying to get me to make a sync script for 5millz'

Was fun shit, he posted the logs on forums like np.
where are they?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Rage board.
:rolleyes: its funny how i can prove u guys are lying about me cheating, yet you cant prove ur not cheating ^_^

thread got woned again man i pwn

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You can't prove you didnt try to buy pluginz, I will post the logs when I get home and can log onto ze board.

Proving we don't cheat would require Ryan to post login logs, to show we use razor with no EZUO :/

gg @ 5mill per pluginlolz