UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

MemphisWade said:
pepsi's schedule for the day:

refresh faction forum then
beat off to mansecks/eat big mac

rofl, i went to mcdonalds today for lunch, all i got was large fry + large coke :(

to many cheaters on this shard not worth playing here

its pretty obvious when someone calls someone else a cheater and then they write a 10 paragraph long thread about how they dont cheat

if you dont cheat you wouldnt care what other people think because gm's would of jailed your ass if it was true you wouldnt need to post about how you dont cheat inless you got something to hide

this is for everyone because all guilds have been accused for cheating one time or another on this server

sad part is this server had potential to be the best pvp server ever with there ability to script real well and have a decent staff along with a huge playerbase

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

its pretty obvious when someone calls someone else a cheater and then they write a 10 paragraph long thread about how they dont cheat

if you dont cheat you wouldnt care what other people think because gm's would of jailed your ass if it was true you wouldnt need to post about how you dont cheat inless you got something to hide

this is for everyone because all guilds have been accused for cheating one time or another on this server

sad part is this server had potential to be the best pvp server ever with there ability to script real well and have a decent staff along with a huge playerbase
/endthread

Sammich

Wanderer

Flipper said:
So we logged in today out of boredom and fought some [SS]. They died in guards, out of guards, in their base, at their house (mind you every single one of them multiple times). They killed one of us once. Hurrah!

So they run to Trammel and commence with the shit talk. We offer a 3v4 (us the 3, thm the 4). They accept but then recall away! So we kill them at their keep (it's pretty humiliating tbh) and I notice the sign has an AIM. Naturally, I talk to it:

Flipper The Band: hey, you in [SS]?
sadith87: why?
Flipper The Band: wondering, wanting to know who you are
Flipper The Band: Bugs Bunny?
sadith87: yes im bgus bunny
Flipper The Band: ok
sadith87: and you guys are krrios using new school trash
sadith87: :>
Flipper The Band: want to do a setup to prove your guild isn't total trash?
Flipper The Band: really?
Flipper The Band: want screenshots?
Flipper The Band: Rage uses Razor
Previous message was not received by sadith87 because of error: User sadith87 is not available.

sadith87 signed off at 1:43:54 PM.

So long story short, I'm way too lazy to upload SS, but I will if need be. I just want them to accept our 3v4 offer...

Its just a zerg of noobs, multiple users with halys are what they are. That and para gankers, I tried to 1v1 a guy on my factioner, near the brit blacksmith. Two memebers came from the GY and three from the faction base to gank me. noobssss

I thought I was the only one who notice that...

Flipper

Knight

how many Rage have been jailed for cheating? None. Choru and Jenova were jailed for being in posession of the cheat client, however they did not cheat with it. At least Jenova didn't =)

At first, we didn't have to defend ourselves. We thought it was funny, we thought it was flattering - still is. GMs have watched us, checked us, followed us, everything you can imagine... hell, some staff even HATE some of us with a passion... you'd think they might find a way to ban us right? You think they'd detect our "perfect walk over trees no-rubber-band autosync autoheal autocure hack client" or go out of their way to ban us right?

Hmm... they haven't. Funny. And we hadn't defended ourselves before because people would still fight us. Now, EVERYBODY RUNS. When Rage was inactive and the Wyte clones were dominant, everyone called them cheaters, same with Ck6 when they were dominant... the top guild will always be called cheaters. Sometimes it's true - entourage, P F - but they always get caught.

Good luck catching us...

Flipper

Knight

P.S. I do definitely remember Pepsi asking for autoheals... maybe Rhy wouldn't mke them for him and now he's raged and calling us cheaters?

nice die newb

Sammich said:
Its just a zerg of noobs, multiple users with halys are what they are. That and para gankers, I tried to 1v1 a guy on my factioner, near the brit blacksmith. Two memebers came from the GY and three from the faction base to gank me. noobssss
they play though :(

Valentino

Sorceror

OCH is yet to be accused of cheating. We're inactive though ;/

I can't speak for anyone else but I can say that for me I quit playing because of cheating--both by staff and by players. I quit factioning (and by factioning I mean stealing sigils, guarding bases, raiding bases, not mindlessly going from town to town to count backwards from 3 and click a button) because of the incident in Magincia where a staff member cheated (it was verified by Ryan).

I don't think it's possible to save pvp, but you can take steps to improve it...like somehow blocking the altered versions of KUOC. Just my fifteen-thousand cents.

Lesabre

Sorceror

No one has been caught of cheating. No one has been banned for it. People are still doing it.

E

Erwin Rommel

Flipper said:
hell, some staff even HATE some of us with a passion... you'd think they might find a way to ban us right?
Didn't first.class.mail get banned for autohealing?

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Sammich said:
GAY doesn't gank? I don't know of any guilds that don't gank. They have more on than you do so just deal with it or call your guild to help.

Sammich

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
GAY doesn't gank? I don't know of any guilds that don't gank. They have more on than you do so just deal with it or call your guild to help.

The only time I call my guild for support is when I am outnumbered, never once have I called my guild in on a 1v1

Flipper said:
Funny. And we hadn't defended ourselves before because people would still fight us. Now, EVERYBODY RUNS. When Rage was inactive and the Wyte clones were dominant, everyone called them cheaters, same with Ck6 when they were dominant... the top guild will always be called cheaters.

Did you even play when Chk 6/ YES[now Rage] was dominant? Not meaning in the last few months?