UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

Horny_Smurf

Wanderer
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Alright since this thread turned into a giant flame RAGE thread i'll respond. I hardly ever post on forums due to the fact that it is a waste of my time. Those who don't know this name I am Snowplow and in RAGE.

I'd like to know how our restock bot was a cheat? We used our resouces and our kegs it was just scripted to move it all into bags so we could restock and get back on the field faster.

As for cheating with clients and or anything else. Most of us use razor Jenova is and always has been strongly against KUOC and cheating. So I don't see what everyone is bitching about. Post some proof or get the fuck out.

For one I use razor have never used anything but razor Yes I used tree hack big deal. We call dumps faster than most people. We know how to listen,we have played together forever.

I have had more points and been at the top of factions more than a shitload of people and have never done anything to cheat the system. Yet I have been cheated against by many many people do you see me bitching about it no.

Now please get the fuck out of this thread

Flipper

Knight

Horny_Smurf said:
Alright since this thread turned into a giant flame RAGE thread i'll respond. I hardly ever post on forums due to the fact that it is a waste of my time. Those who don't know this name I am Snowplow and in RAGE.

I'd like to know how our restock bot was a cheat? We used our resouces and our kegs it was just scripted to move it all into bags so we could restock and get back on the field faster.

As for cheating with clients and or anything else. Most of us use razor Jenova is and always has been strongly against KUOC and cheating. So I don't see what everyone is bitching about. Post some proof or get the fuck out.

For one I use razor have never used anything but razor Yes I used tree hack big deal. We call dumps faster than most people. We know how to listen,we have played together forever.

I have had more points and been at the top of factions more than a shitload of people and have never done anything to cheat the system. Yet I have been cheated against by many many people do you see me bitching about it no.

Now please get the fuck out of this thread

oh you didn't hear? Lysol gave us up, that idiot Choru gave him all our cheats and programs.

Pepsi_Rox said:
Rhy has an auto syncer, he posted a screenshot of it and edited his post 5 minutes later. Because of these forums you cannot see changes in hyperlinks, BUT You can see what else they change. Someone looked at the post realized nothing was changed, so the conclusion is only the picture was change. He retook the picture just to hide his cheats.

You start trying to defend yourself even though you admitted to using 2 things that arent a.) in the regular UO folder b.) in the regular razor folder.

Don't talk about UOLite (which i just found out about) and say it is not a cheat. anything that gathers resources for you (for what i know) is considered illegal...

PS, in response to your "Get some pvp skill" i did lose to you 2 of 3 times, it happened it was fun, now i realize i was fighting you on my regular UO client on razor. While you, on the other hand, were playing on a cheat client using plugins for your UO client

Play UO fair, drop ur plugins, then talk shit.

PS - other rage members dont even bother responding to this with your same "oh its for stocking its ok" or "u use kuoc + treehack" b/c i dont use either for pvp.
I CANT FIGURE OUT IF PEPSI IS A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD CHICK OR IF HE IS ODB, DISCUSS.

E

Erwin Rommel

Well, I just got done reading this thread.

It went from Ben "Flipper" asking for an even number fight, to all of these people saying Rage cheats, etc. From what I've seen when I was in Clueless, 31D, etc. we would always get beaten by them. Also, in those fights they really didn't seem like scripters. I seen "el conquistador" missing a few dumps, but that was because he was healing I suppose.

But I guess this is what the UOGamers forums have come to, people asking for an even number fight, and having a bunch of trolls say they're scripters. Just my two cents.

LAH

Wanderer

Man all these people talking about me, makes me hot. I like how Lysol talkes shit about programming, I had a look at Hyrus programming style, really sloppy... Lysol himself is an idiot (proven over and over). Yeah we made some plugins and shit so krrios client would get banned, but guess what, nobody cares they exist. Krrios got introuble for his client right? I'm guessing you guys are pretty dumb if you believe that. The facts are you are jealous Rage owns so hard that you make this shit up to maybe help your epeen. I might light Lysol suck my dick later and make him spit it on Hyru but other then that he got owned IRL for them both not being able to program.

Man, UOLight, its a good client, restocks you... Does other things, I dont see the problem with it, doesnt pvp or get resources.

Lets talk about Pepsi, this guy was the cheater. Pepsi used so many diffrent cheats and exploits to better his game experience and shit. I'm suprised hes not banned.

Flipper

Knight

LAH said:
Man all these people talking about me, makes me hot. I like how Lysol talkes shit about programming, I had a look at Hyrus programming style, really sloppy... Lysol himself is an idiot (proven over and over). Yeah we made some plugins and shit so krrios client would get banned, but guess what, nobody cares they exist. Krrios got introuble for his client right? I'm guessing you guys are pretty dumb if you believe that. The facts are you are jealous Rage owns so hard that you make this shit up to maybe help your epeen. I might light Lysol suck my dick later and make him spit it on Hyru but other then that he got owned IRL for them both not being able to program.

Man, UOLight, its a good client, restocks you... Does other things, I dont see the problem with it, doesnt pvp or get resources.

Lets talk about Pepsi, this guy was the cheater. Pepsi used so many diffrent cheats and exploits to better his game experience and shit. I'm suprised hes not banned.

Wow.

I don't think I've seen harder ownage in years...

Kenshin-

Wanderer

lol.....yes 7 rage logged on and then lbs killed jenova 7v4...however we still lost 2....oh and then we get a few more on to fight...and then we find about 5 rage....then 0

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

I would just like to say, I have raged the guild Rage

with my posts i was able to get 2 Rage members who rarely post on the forums to reply to this thread. I have never done this before and i am very proud.

:)

GeoX

Sorceror

isn't it strange how the only excuse that the creators of the krrios client plugins are using is that "well we made it so krrios client would get banned." that must be the perfect excuse to use because you can't really say anything against it. in fact, that's the ONLY excuse they have.

now if they really didn't care about the subject because they knew the real truth of what happened, they wouldn't say anything. but yet they are being so defensive about it.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

GeoX said:
isn't it strange how the only excuse that the creators of the krrios client plugins are using is that "well we made it so krrios client would get banned." that must be the perfect excuse to use because you can't really say anything against it. in fact, that's the ONLY excuse they have.

now if they really didn't care about the subject because they knew the real truth of what happened, they wouldn't say anything. but yet they are being so defensive about it.
:english:

Flipper

Knight

Kenshin- said:
lol.....yes 7 rage logged on and then lbs killed jenova 7v4...however we still lost 2....oh and then we get a few more on to fight...and then we find about 5 rage....then 0

huh?

I must not have been there because we haven't fought lbs/Ck6 in months