UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

elohel said:
. sdg, *wink wink nudge nudge* say no more!
Oh I also recall another client you used, Choru.... What was it called? Help me out here? UOLite?

You do realise UOLight is a TEXT base client right, all it does it sort regs/pots out out, so yea, real cheaty :rolleyes:

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

All I see in this thread is 2nd rate pvpers trying to rationalize why they can't beat us.

It's very obvious you newbies figured out you can just pull the "oh they are better so they must cheat" card everytime you lose a fight in UO.

Cold hard facts:

We have never cheated, although i'm sure you guys wish we had.

Cheats on UO are impractical at best, specifically with people on the normal client. I've posted screenshots probably hundreds of times and everytime i've been on Razor. Due to this discrepency between some of my guild using KUOC and some using Razor it'd be almost impossible to have functioning cheats anyway.

Cheats on UO are not as good as the real thing. This has been proven time and again by Rage fighting actual cheaters and still winning in the end. Sync, heal, and whatever other scripts do not function as well as a good player. There are too many variables and situations to adapt to that a script can't do, but a player can.

Up until 2 weeks ago I was on a computer that could barely run Razor. Running KUOC on my comp was pretty much an impossibility as most everyone that's played with me knows. KUOC is really the only effective medium for cheating outside of scripting your own client and I could not even run KUOC.

roflcopter@treehack accusations. 99.99% of UOG pvp community uses one form or another of treehack. My treehack is just better, that's all, it doesnt crash me and doesnt rubberband me off blockable objects (rubberbanding is caused by a discrepency between the client and the server when recognizing an object as blockable or non blockable). The old treehacks were outdated.

I really like how you fags bring up UOLight like you have any clue what it is. UOL is TEXT BASED, aka PVP NOT POSSIBLE. Know what you are talking about first, maybe?

Apparently the scrubs think that Rhy and I scripted the "cheats." Well thats pretty funny, considering that I have never written more than a few basic lines of code in my life. Not to mention the fact that we were dominating this shards pvp long before Rhy ever joined the guild. Good try though.

Oh sorry I forgot. LYSOL is the end all source of information on this subject, you know, because LYSOL is just such a close friend of ours and would have access to this kind of information. I personally trust LYSOL with all my deepest darkest secrets, man he knows so much about Rage, he's practically in the guild.

Here's a suggestion - get better at pvp. When you're done with that get better at forum pvp, reasoning, and logic. You really make this too easy for me.

Flipper

Knight

Jenova you're just plain wrong, Lysol proved it when he showed screenshots of us using the client

Along with copies of the client like he said he had

Also he has UOLite and showed it to us

Also he was the GM who jailed you for using the cheat KUOC and knows the extent of your usage of it - all the time every time

Also he has our cheat treehack and has released it to those requesting it

Also he has more trust from our guild than I do

Also he has played with Rage multiple times and knows that we cheat

Also he personally banned restock bots

Also he is not a random flaming trash PK who can't back up any of his shit talk so he resorts to calling people cheaters

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Wait, doenst Lysol hang with Hyru (you know how trashdexxerslike tostick together lolz) Didnt Hyru have that 5x bot? Didnt he also make auto heal plugins?

Oh wellz.

Flipper

Knight

Yeah Hyru pretty much invented cheat plugins... that's why he quit the shard, he couldn't cheat anymore...

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Yeah Hyru pretty much invented cheat plugins... that's why he quit the shard, he couldn't cheat anymore...
Hyru quit because after two years of the same shit, hybrid got old.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Wait, doenst Lysol hang with Hyru (you know how trashdexxerslike tostick together lolz) Didnt Hyru have that 5x bot? Didnt he also make auto heal plugins?

Oh wellz.
I like how you say 'trash dexxers' but you don't even fight your own fights, trash.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

George said:
I like how you say 'trash dexxers' but you don't even fight your own fights, trash.

(\_/)
(o_O)
(> <)

The bunny questions the sense you just made.

Having a dexxer as a main makes you trash.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Jenova said:
All I see in this thread is 2nd rate pvpers trying to rationalize why they can't beat us.

It's very obvious you newbies figured out you can just pull the "oh they are better so they must cheat" card everytime you lose a fight in UO.

Cold hard facts:

We have never cheated, although i'm sure you guys wish we had.

Cheats on UO are impractical at best, specifically with people on the normal client. I've posted screenshots probably hundreds of times and everytime i've been on Razor. Due to this discrepency between some of my guild using KUOC and some using Razor it'd be almost impossible to have functioning cheats anyway.

Cheats on UO are not as good as the real thing. This has been proven time and again by Rage fighting actual cheaters and still winning in the end. Sync, heal, and whatever other scripts do not function as well as a good player. There are too many variables and situations to adapt to that a script can't do, but a player can.

Up until 2 weeks ago I was on a computer that could barely run Razor. Running KUOC on my comp was pretty much an impossibility as most everyone that's played with me knows. KUOC is really the only effective medium for cheating outside of scripting your own client and I could not even run KUOC.

roflcopter@treehack accusations. 99.99% of UOG pvp community uses one form or another of treehack. My treehack is just better, that's all, it doesnt crash me and doesnt rubberband me off blockable objects (rubberbanding is caused by a discrepency between the client and the server when recognizing an object as blockable or non blockable). The old treehacks were outdated.

I really like how you fags bring up UOLight like you have any clue what it is. UOL is TEXT BASED, aka PVP NOT POSSIBLE. Know what you are talking about first, maybe?

Apparently the scrubs think that Rhy and I scripted the "cheats." Well thats pretty funny, considering that I have never written more than a few basic lines of code in my life. Not to mention the fact that we were dominating this shards pvp long before Rhy ever joined the guild. Good try though.

Oh sorry I forgot. LYSOL is the end all source of information on this subject, you know, because LYSOL is just such a close friend of ours and would have access to this kind of information. I personally trust LYSOL with all my deepest darkest secrets, man he knows so much about Rage, he's practically in the guild.

Here's a suggestion - get better at pvp. When you're done with that get better at forum pvp, reasoning, and logic. You really make this too easy for me.
lmao it's an essay. =/