UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SS] accept our deal!!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: [SS] accept our deal!!

Pepsi_Rox said:
Lets get our facts straight.

Krrios - Cheater
Tanis - Cheater
Wu - Cheater
Jenova - Cheater
Wade - KUOC
Pepsi - Razor

Feels damn good to hang w/ the big boys and be the only one not cheating.

How exactly is Jenovais a cheater?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Yes he was, no need to lie to the forum members.

If you want to lie about that i'll ask you another question.

Does Jenova use a special tree hack?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Noone was banned for the use of a special KUOC, so instead of trying to second guess people based on rumours you've heard is not the best of ideas.

If by special you mean just the same as every other tree hack, except it doesnt crash more recent patches, then yes he does.

Its was also made available to everyone on the forums so in reality, there is nothing special about it :/

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Noone was banned for the use of a special KUOC, so instead of trying to second guess people based on rumours you've heard is not the best of ideas.

If by special you mean just the same as every other tree hack, except it doesnt crash more recent patches, then yes he does.

Its was also made available to everyone on the forums so in reality, there is nothing special about it :/
sorry, i meant so say jailed for using the special hacked kuoc

and werent u one of them?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Yea, we called the cheaters out on it, got jailed till I got home from work, then it was resolved with Ryan and Jenova and I where released.

As for the treehack it looks like this:

Oh, no, wait, that YOU using a treehack, on krrios client.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Yea, we called the cheaters out on it, got jailed till I got home from work, then it was resolved with Ryan and Jenova and I where released.

As for the treehack it looks like this:

Oh, no, wait, that YOU using a treehack, on krrios client.
You caught me, Ask wade how i pvp on kuoc.

I tried it ONCE with him and got gw'd at brit healers b/c i hit attack last or w/e he told me to set it to, and i just healed him wtf;[

I use kuoc for placing house, the house base is actually on the terrain rather then above it like razor. I was asked by an admin if I used a house placing script, I said "No, I use tree hack and KUOC".

Do I use tree hack now?
No.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

and btw, the rage tree hack is also a land hack, fixing people from "Rubberbanding" so u guys can run away faster.

:)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

If you dont have any tree hack you won't rubberband, rubberbanding is a result of a bad treehack that does not show a blockable object, that is actaully there.

So your client allows you to run but the server makes you stop, causing you to rubberband, the 'Rage treehack' is just a normal treehack its just the best one available. Therefore if you don't use a treehack your at no disadvantage.

If you do use treehack then you only have yourself to blame as the 'Rage' version if readily available.

Slopko

Wanderer

Pepsi, if you're going to argue with people, you need to present your arguement backed up with facts and not just what you thought up late one night in your parent's basement while munching on mcdonalds cheeseburgers.

Who uses MUL based treehacks anyone? Built in tree hacks are where its at.

The Rage plugins aren't really that good so theres not much to worrie about.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

WELL TBH UOers

i might start factioning, and im gonna see if others want to, if i do i will start my own guild where our #1 goal is to have fun, for a certain amount of time, i dont really give a shit about loot so we probably wont be looting and we probably will just be here to have fun tbh

PM if u can pvp, or cant pvp and may want to join

Flipper

Knight

Pepsi, you don't belong here, you know it, we know it, just GIVE UP. You have no proof. You use a small incident that happened months ago, involving Jenova EXPOSING THE CHEAT CLIENT that he had for ONE FUCKIN DAY to follow krrios (your former guildmaster) around spamming "/heal" to piss him off.

You're a gullible idiot who fell for a few too many of Rhy's tricks... you finally figured it out but you're too stubborn/stupid to admit you were fooled so you spam this bullshit that anybody better than you is somehow cheating.

Slopko said:
Pepsi, if you're going to argue with people, you need to present your arguement backed up with facts and not just what you thought up late one night in your parent's basement while munching on mcdonalds cheeseburgers.

quoted for truth.

pepsi i'm amazed that you have spent this much time thinking all of this shit up... and along with that, convincing yourself its true.

jenova is the one who had the cheat client and brought it to everyones attention, disproving the legitimacy of several players on hybrid... and you twist it into him being a dirty cheater.

on the same level as that, the plugins that were made by rhy were made public and was spammed to just about everyone on the shard, in an attempt to get rid of kuoc and to demonstrate how easy it was to cheat and ruin the gaming experience for everyone else... this of course was a failure, but still it was an attempt at a change for good.

on top of all that, i would like to state clearly that I use treehack, and have used it ever since OSI.. i dont know if theres some rule against using treehack on hybrid now, but i dont mind saying that i've used it for the 800 plus days that i have played this server, posted screenshots on the forums etc. also i know that 99% of the people reading this comment use tree hack, and that you even making a comment about it just makes you look like a fool.

sooo.. now that i've typed these tired ass known facts yet again, i would like to recommend that you, sir pogo, should stop being the 15 year old highschool drama queen of the UOGamers forums , even though i've always thought you were quite flamboyant anyway.

Valentino

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
jenova is the one who had the cheat client and brought it to everyones attention, disproving the legitimacy of several players on hybrid.

Oh really? Wow. Surely they were banned....oh wait, nothing happened to them. I WANT BANS NPNPNPNPNP

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Flipper said:
Pepsi, you don't belong here, you know it, we know it, just GIVE UP. You have no proof. You use a small incident that happened months ago, involving Jenova EXPOSING THE CHEAT CLIENT that he had for ONE FUCKIN DAY to follow krrios (your former guildmaster) around spamming "/heal" to piss him off.

You're a gullible idiot who fell for a few too many of Rhy's tricks... you finally figured it out but you're too stubborn/stupid to admit you were fooled so you spam this bullshit that anybody better than you is somehow cheating.
I'm sorry that I've never used, or even logged onto a cheat client. Unlike you're guild.