UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Start of the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: Start of the universe

a new scientific theory suggests that longcat is actually an ever-expanding mass constantly lengthening at the speed of light.

Flipper

Knight

im pretty sure i closed this thread to piss you guys off

welcome back thread you are truly a piece of UOG history

Delano

Wanderer

I have a theory about an infinate amount of clone universes like in the game astroids where you move to the side and appear on the exact opisite side but whos to say that ship didnt just go to a cloned universe and moving in the exact same direction will take you through an infinate number of universes that are exaclty the same!

Moosebish

Wanderer

Read the book Angels and Demons. It's by the same guy who wrote the Da Vinci Code. Damn good book and has very interesting ideas about anti-matter and the start of the universe.

The Da Vinci Code? That is reason enough to never read any of his books...

Anyways, I believe that the god, Yahweh, created the universe. Don't even give me that "random" hubbabaloo, there is no way everything just fell into place...

If someone proved to me that there was no possible way any god could exist I would lean towards aliens than even evolution...

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

kio123 said:
can someone summarise this thrd for me?
Definitely.

I just went back and read a bunch of the posts - damn we had some good conversations. Time for round 2!

This thread was started as a casual question and erupted into a full on multi-person conversation about the nature of reality. There are too many opinions and view points to detail, but suffice it to say, many people were enthusiastic for the topic and it made for great debate.

Onward!

In the infinite timeline of scientific reality, how could there ever be a beginning? And, if there is a beginning, how could there ever be an end? Does nature not imply infinity?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

I remake the universe every time I use a verse
To fulfill my destiny, emcees rest in peace
Side barriers provide care within
From impurities every word sees your attention like third degree

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Suil Ban said:
if energy is (and must be) constantly moving from a warmer mass to a colder mass, and the big bang theory states that all matter was one big mass at one point in time...energy couldn't be flowing...ehhh, idk...just typing out my ponderings...
That relates perfectly! How could the universe have a beginning if there was nothing before the universe to create the big bang? How could nature be finite if there is no start or end?

kio123

Knight

your mistake is that you limit yourself with theories and diagrams and other peoples ideas. this always returns you where you started. youll never find an answer to your question if your goal is the search itself.
so umm well im trying to say that in the current thinking system you have been thought you cannot find the beggining of universe. "something that doesnt start cannot end" is an example of this thinking system. we were made that if we do not think in a way which makes us unable to freely think, we could not continiue our lives. weve been into exams that were impossible to pass without train our brains in a certain way. and without passing those exams we simply could not exist in society (at least we thought it was that) so what im trying to say is that universe is way out of league of current science. people who throw theories around like bird food dont know shit.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

kio123 said:
so what im trying to say is that universe is way out of league of current science. people who throw theories around like bird food dont know shit.
So, you have faith that science will find the answer?

kio123

Knight

Cebrious Arcane said:
So, you have faith that science will find the answer?

in arabic there are like 23423 diffrent words to define science. its a very general word. i dont have faith in todays science its just deception. but in genral yes it already has.

Lynyrd

Knight

I am afraid the human mind cannot comprehend the absolute truth of it all. I accept this as a fact and exist in peace, knowing that I cannot know. This is why we must have faith.

Lynyrd said:
I am afraid the human mind cannot comprehend the absolute truth of it all. I accept this as a fact and exist in peace, knowing that I cannot know. This is why we must have faith.
Dont forget fear of death.

Flipper

Knight

Lynyrd said:

i want to know but fear the answer

the thing that scares me most is that the only logical answer i can come up with states that we do not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.