UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Successful Raid On E At Coon

Re: Successful Raid On E At Coon

why do you guys keep saying we are bitter, or mad, or pissed about a raid.

WE DO COONS HOPING FOR RAIDS!

we like the pvp, we want the pvp, we lust for the pvp.

stop this BS about us getting pissed. its a game and we play cuz its fun.

VulgarAB

Wanderer

I just want to say..

Despise Baracoon, 9:15 am EST

Thanks noobs..

WE JUST RAIDED YOU.

WE HAD 2 PEOPLE..

Counting corpses.. You had 6 atleast, and a few we couldnt find..

Thanks for the 6 scrolls.. (115 eval isnt horrible.)

Yours Truely,
Vulgar

p01n7e

Sorceror

Thanks Vulgar for prooving that you are a complete idiot.You raided RW, not us kthx.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

MY congrats to extremist for starting this thread. Thanks.

Extremist is the gayiest faggest lamest noobest whining guy that I've ever seen.

Good job NME and TaR. But please kick his ass because he is a complete bastard.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

umm... actually it wasnt nme that you raided idiot. atleast not with me at the lead or any of the main members. 95% of us were in bed by 5:00 am central.... moron...

shade

ZachM1

Sorceror

So what? It was a raid on NME and they won, youre only as strong as your weakest link, just like you raiding 4 PVM characters last night, 2 of whom have NEVER pvped in UO before :/

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

zach, from what i understand it was all rw, we werent even there. so stfu unless you got a screen shot proving otherwise.

shade.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Honestly Id take their word over yours, since you completely blasted my claims made earlier in this thread, saying I was lying and exaggerating when I was in fact telling the truth :/

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

telling the truth? your first count of the numbers said you had four. then you said you had six. what is it? four... or six? are you capable of telling the truth? or can you simply not count?

shade =)

ZachM1

Sorceror

Do you want to count the 2 spawn necros (Professor, and Dr Brokenspleen) who have NEVER pvped before, and admit it? The two who died on your first raid, where you stormed the 4 total pvm necros with 10 or more guys? They had to go to Luna to get ressed, because us pvpers were busy doing something else. Xeres and myself were i the middle of training other characters, so we didnt get down there immediately. So they are in Luna getting ready while the 4 pvpers try to fight your 10+ guys. I am not lying, I can count, why cant you wrap your head around the fact that I have no reason to lie here.

Im going to break this down for you, so we can see whos lying and whos exaggerating.

The-Extremist said:
Shade, Gankster, Spoticus, Swell, Kitka (#1 Trammy On Shard), Myxel, Subotai, Phanuel, Korb, and Chaos took on Slave, Atta, Dark Scorpio, NecroFish, The Professor, I Spawn Jew, Spawner, A Newbie and Erakis at coon.

Heres the numbers Extremist gathered from the situation. He got our characters right, but not all of yours. He also neglects to mention that half of those were alts that we only brought once our pvpers died, or vice versa.

Zach said:
Gankster, Guinsoo, Santas elf, Swell, Spoticus, Tmanz, Myxel, Phanuel, Kitka, Subotai, of Wolves, Shade, Chaos, Jade runner, a rat, Hotfingers (maybe), and probably more vs Proffessor atta necrofish and spawner at the start. Then it was all of them vs Slave, Dark Skorpio, atta, a newbie (xeres).

Thats what I wrote, which is as close as we can get to your numbers based on screenshots. Basically its hard to get every name you guys had, because lets face the facts, like roly mentioned earlier, it was a zerg. In this post I listed our 4 pvpers, as The Professor and Dr Brokenspleen, as valiant as they are, are fairly inexperienced and couldnt do much other than attack the champ.

Shade said:
lmao, you had alot more than that, dont lie. thats all you guys do on here, is exagerate our numbers and say you had less.

This is what you wrote in response to my detailed list of numbers. You say I lied etcetera, whatever dude. I am going to break down our numbers for the last time and hopefully theyll sink into your thick skull somehow.

Dark Skorpio = a spawner
a newbie = Sydney
atta = I spawn jew
Slave = Erakis
Dr Brokespleen (no alts)
The Professor (no alts)

This is a grand total of 6 players, and considering none of us who had alts got on them until our other character died, it was physically impossible for there to be more than 6 of us fighting you at a time.

I have been looking at screenshots from my necro where Xeres and I are withering 7 of you + a hiryu, yes, thats 2v7, on the altar. And that was after half of you dipped out through the star room.

Whos the one who lied? Whos the one who exaggerated? I have nothing invested in this, nothing to gain really, because I dont give a fuck. Keep telling yourself these lies to boost your ego or whatever, Im done trying to reason with your dumb ass.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

touchy arent we? i didnt deny there being a ton of us. the difference is, all but four of us dont have gear like e. i dont deny a ton of us being there, what i do have a problem with is your original.. ohh we had four guys. dont bullshit me. its almost as bad as roly saying almost died. i by no means deny our numbers, im rather happy with our numbers, thats how we match your gear. ty.

shade.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Yeah because the difference between 4 pvpers and 4 pvpers +2 pvm necros with gear worse than your own is just huuuge :/

(And like it matters when its against a zerg anyway)

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lol, dont you dare say anyone from byz is remotely a threat. im sorry professor and a spawner just withering rox all of them. nomatter how many of them there are lmao... =)

shade

lordwolf

Wanderer

not to add fuel to the fire zach.. but.. I am way slow.. and have been a PVM necro until about a week and a half ago.. you always counted me =D

lordwolf;207590 said:
not to add fuel to the fire zach.. but.. I am way slow.. and have been a PVM necro until about a week and a half ago.. you always counted me =D
swing and a miss