UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Successful Raid On E At Coon

lordwolf

Wanderer
Re: Successful Raid On E At Coon

Yea.. niether side is going to accept the disadvantages the other had.. my stance is, and will remain.. e.. good job guys.. even on the raids you lose, you fall with dignity, there isn't a guild I know that would hang like you do, and few who dare to stand as proud. as to NME, guys, we have numbers, and we are getting better, but we are far from done. Keep up the good work.

Japwnt, you as always are a paragon of intelligence.

pbguy434

Knight

xeres;207465 said:
who else could pull off a 4/6 chiv mage? Other than having to farm karma every couple of days....its not a bad template at all...

being able to holy light through walls, insta area effect dispels, removing strangles/curses, they all come in quite handy on the field

Oh, so just got a name change deed. I thought you made a mage or something :rolleyes: .

p01n7e

Sorceror

i will repeat myself -
i a m r e d b e c a u s e o f y o u h o m o s d a m n i n e e d t o s p e n d f i v e f u l l d a y s t o l o s e e no u g h c o u n t s.

lordwolfx

Knight

Keyser Soze;207585 said:
lol, dont you dare say anyone from byz is remotely a threat. im sorry professor and a spawner just withering rox all of them. nomatter how many of them there are lmao... =)

shade

Really?

i dropped 5 E. just now at coon before i died ><

pbguy434;207669 said:
Oh, so just got a name change deed. I thought you made a mage or something :rolleyes: .

its a mage man...eval, scribe wrestle mage...just with 4/6 casting and 120 chiv

pbguy434

Knight

xeres;207819 said:
its a mage man...eval, scribe wrestle mage...just with 4/6 casting and 120 chiv
Haha, I Was gonna say...Didn't think E. recruited dexxers.

Have any better luck than Irina? Heh.

rdx

Sorceror

this thread is fodder for forum trolls, thers enough info on the first page, thx no need to read futher :eek:

lordwolfx

Knight

Dark Skorpio;207806 said:
Hey! We'll play on tamers too!

that might be the first one... cant exactly remember it happened kinda fast lol, adrenaline pumping, listening to kill em all...

i know didnt get proffesor in time before i finally got dropped, i was dumb and kept letting him knock my hiryu off without swapping to the pvp half of my template ><

I

Ikbal

ok im just going to take some time to say that i had a shitload of fun at that coon, fights like that don't come around too often... does anyone disagree with this statement? (besides atta, we know he had a shit time because he was dead at the altar for the whole fight).