UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 321 Update (June 7th 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
SVN 321 Update (June 7th 2009)

The following is a list of today's updates
  • Wither should now be affected by SDI: uncapped for PvM, capped at 15% for PvP
  • Summon Fiend Scroll now works correctly.
  • You will not to be able to cast a gate if the source (the caster position) or the destination is occupied by another moongate.
  • Essence of Wind SSI penalty is now correct.
  • FC caps have be tweaked to 4 for Bushido, Ninjitsu and Spellweaving, while it's 4 with magery penalty for Chivalry, and 2 for Magery and Necromancy
  • The Philip's Wooden Steed now plays the correct sound.
  • Bank checks now use commas for amounts of gold greater than 999.
  • Plant bowls now require only 20 fertile dirt to fill instead of 40.
  • Crafted runic leather armor should not return Lower Requirements mod anymore
  • You can no longer smelt off a fire beetle ghost.
  • Ore elementals should have a chance to spawn as paragon in Ilshenar.
  • Bushido's Evasion formula to evade has been tweaked.
  • While using a shield with Parry and Bushido, if Parry is higher, the formula is now correct.
  • Gozas should be colored the same as the color of cloth used to create them (excludes reward cloth: still minor change that needs to occur).
  • More Healers(especially red) around the Moongates in Felucca, except for Minoc and Buc's Den. (per OSI)
  • Fixed most of the teleporter puzzle at the bottom of Wisp Dungeon. Also spawned the lowest level.

Hilde

Page
Re: SVN 321 Update (June 7th 2009)

psz;564074 said:
[*]Gozas should be colored the same as the color of cloth used to create them.[/list]

They still don't have the same color the cloth had.

psz

Administrator

Hilde;564076 said:
They still don't have the same color the cloth had.

It's working for me...

Just tested on both staff and non-staff. They retain colour properlly.

Pont

Knight

Yay! :) Thanks all those hard workers...keep going like this and we can get it all done :D.

Oaks

Knight

Appreciating the updates/scripting work, thanks all.

psz;564074 said:
  • Gozas should be colored the same as the color of cloth used to create them.

Just been fiddling with crafting gozas and it all works, except when you use colored cloth from tailor bod rewards. Those turn out as normal, non colored ones. No clue if it is the same as on the official servers though so might not be an issue.

Oaks;564103 said:
Just been fiddling with crafting gozas and it all works, except when you use colored cloth from tailor bod rewards. Those turn out as normal, non colored ones. No clue if it is the same as on the official servers though so might not be an issue.

By sense I believe it should be fixed, but let's wait for an OSI test about.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror

psz;564074 said:
The following is a list of today's updates
  • Wither should now be affected by SDI: uncapped for PvM, capped at 15% for PvP
Was this tested on OSI? Last time I played OSI, SDI did NOT affect any necro spells....
If they changed it in the last couple years I could be wrong, but did anyone test this for OSI accuracy?

Oaks

Knight

So, which one of these crashed the server ? :D

Collecting all paragon ore elemental chests could be my new hobby.

psz

Administrator

Chaos_Lord;564212 said:
[/LIST]
Was this tested on OSI? Last time I played OSI, SDI did NOT affect any necro spells....
If they changed it in the last couple years I could be wrong, but did anyone test this for OSI accuracy?

From the OSI Publish 33 Notes:
Spell damage increase is now capped at 15% for the Wither spell in PvP.

All of the bugfixes submitted have be to be verified with Publish notes, UO.com, Stratics, UOGuide, etc or similar before they're considered for use.

gugutz;564182 said:
Awsome!

Does that means its actually evading every spell now? :D

that entry included also the "bushido won't evade spells and breath damage", so I assume yes. I could test it later, but I am reading it's already working in Demise.

Khephren

Knight

I also noted that the cloth the NPC sells (which looks like the same item id than the reward cloth) also don't retain the color for the Gozas.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Khephren;564253 said:
I also noted that the cloth the NPC sells (which looks like the same item id than the reward cloth) also don't retain the color for the Gozas.

So the issue isn't colors it's cut cloth works cloth doesn't?

Khephren

Knight

looks something like that.... but hey, that just made my day.... now I can choose whatever color I want my floors to be...

:)

great job once again guys !!!

Hilde

Page

psz;564078 said:
It's working for me...

Just tested on both staff and non-staff. They retain colour properlly.

What Oaks said: it doesn't work with BOD reward cloth. (I tried it with them since I didn't have a dye tub close by). Dyed cloth work fine :)

Oaks

Knight

Aye, cloth (any color) looking like the one in the screenshot only produce plain gozas.

Edit: i did manage to produce gozas from bod reward cloth using cut cloth. Must be the item not being recognised or something.

Attachments

• clo.JPG
    clo.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 154
  • goza.JPG
    goza.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.