UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 321 Update (June 7th 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: SVN 321 Update (June 7th 2009)

Its cut cloth versus folded cloth. Do not use folded cloth. Currently only cut cloth works. Halfway there :)

uome

Bug Hunter

So a work around for anyone that wants reward coloured gozas.
Make robes or something from reward cloth, cut them up, make gozas.

hugoboss

Sorceror

psz;564074 said:
  • Bank checks now use commas for amounts of gold greater than 999.

Thanks to the staff and volunteers for all the updates as well as the ongoing programme to identify and tweak things :)

With regards to that above point, any chance that this will be extended so that commas will be used for piles of gold greater than 999?

gizelle

Wanderer

This only started happening this morning, so I don't know if I've done something or if it I'm suppose to do something in relation to updates (I'm not new to UO (started in 98), but I'm fairly new to this server). I am receiving these 2 errors over and over since logging in this morning:

DirectSound SetVolume Failure & DirectSound SetPan Failure

Any ideas what I've done or what I should do?

...and no, the ingame sound is NOT working, but sound for everything else is fine.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

hugoboss;564322 said:
Thanks to the staff and volunteers for all the updates as well as the ongoing programme to identify and tweak things :)

With regards to that above point, any chance that this will be extended so that commas will be used for piles of gold greater than 999?

only if piles of gold on OSI show commas :)

uome

Bug Hunter

gizelle;564330 said:
I am receiving these 2 errors over and over since logging in this morning:

DirectSound SetVolume Failure & DirectSound SetPan Failure

Any ideas what I've done or what I should do?

...and no, the ingame sound is NOT working, but sound for everything else is fine.
Is your sound card using the latest drivers?
There can sometimes be an issue with that.

Crisco

Page

psz;564074 said:
The following is a list of today's updates
  • Wither should now be affected by SDI: uncapped for PvM, capped at 15% for PvP
  • SummonFiendScroll now works correctly.
  • You will not to be able to cast a gate if the source (the caster position) or the destination is occupied by another moongate.
  • Essence of Wind SSI penalty is now correct.
  • FC caps have be tweaked to 4 for Bushido, Ninjitsu and Spellweaving, while it's 4 with magery penalty for Chivalry, and 2 for Magery and Necromancy
  • The Philip's Wooden Steed now plays the correct sound.
  • Bank checks now use commas for amounts of gold greater than 999.
  • Plant bowls now require only 20 fertile dirt to fill instead of 40.
  • Crafted runic leather armor should not return Lower Requirements mod anymore
  • You can no longer smelt off a fire beetle ghost.
  • Ore elementals should have a chance to spawn as paragon in Ilshenar.
  • Bushido's Evasion formula to evade has been tweaked.
  • While using a shield with parry and bushido, if parry is higher, the formula is now correct.
  • Gozas should be colored the same as the color of cloth used to create them (excludes reward cloth: still minor change that needs to occur).

glad to see you guys fixing important things first.

i was about to quit thanks to the wrong sound the steed made.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

well, if the entire update was just the lil stuff, I'd see the complaint; however, I don't quite see anything wrote with fixing little stuff along with larger stuff. Of course, I don't generally just don't sit around and bitch about stuff so I wouldn't know the mentality.

Crisco;564362 said:
glad to see you guys fixing important things first.

i was about to quit thanks to the wrong sound the steed made.
what about the 10 updates you didnt bold?

Crisco

Page

LadyCrimson;564364 said:
well, if the entire update was just the lil stuff, I'd see the complaint; however, I don't quite see anything wrote with fixing little stuff along with larger stuff. Of course, I don't generally just don't sit around and bitch about stuff so I wouldn't know the mentality.

ANY time i have heard you talk in vent you do.

Dilly

Knight

soo I hear evasion is at 100%? gg. I also fail to see the use in nerfing gate spots to where you cannot remake gates on the same tile.

Pont

Knight

Dilly;564373 said:
I also fail to see the use in nerfing gate spots to where you cannot remake gates on the same tile.
Think different gates.

gizelle

Wanderer

uome;564347 said:
Is your sound card using the latest drivers?
There can sometimes be an issue with that.

Well.. updating drivers and restarting didn't help, but plugging my speakers in a different USB did... not sure exactly why that worked, but I'm not one to question a fix!!

Thanks for your suggestion!!

uome

Bug Hunter

gizelle;564380 said:
Well.. updating drivers and restarting didn't help, but plugging my speakers in a different USB did... not sure exactly why that worked, but I'm not one to question a fix!!

Thanks for your suggestion!!
I'm glad at least it's sorted now. :)

psz

Administrator

Another minor update:

Wisp Dungeon Level 8 (aka The Teleporter Maze et al) is now spawned, and I fixed a couple of the teleporters that were weren't going to the right spots.

Let it Die

Wanderer

"Evade" "Evade" "Evade" "Evade" "Evade"
I wouldent say that i didnt like this....But it fells way to Overpowered :D
Thx for the Updates.

L I D.

Let it Die;564800 said:
"Evade" "Evade" "Evade" "Evade" "Evade"
I wouldent say that i didnt like this....But it fells way to Overpowered :D
Thx for the Updates.

L I D.

let's consider it as a way to balance the 18+ months passed without evasion, shall we? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.