UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 333 Update (June 28th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisela

Bug Hunter
Re: SVN 333 Update (June 28th, 2009)

I think it's a reward some people got for following development. They knew these shields would soon be impossible to make and worked hard to get them in time.

dievas

Knight

Elriel;576103 said:
What's it? New craftable shields not hci? So old players richer than now and new players will be poor. Huh? Old players already rich, why you want increase thems money? This is really bad.

prolly u dont have a single decent shield. niewbie.

Pont

Knight

Nikki_Demise;576117 said:
True, that was a rather transparent ploy to enrich old players. I'll have to find a more subtle tactic next week, like a 6 yr vet reward that mints money on demand.
Good to know that ones going in :D

Enlightener

Sorceror

i didnt got a 15/15 fc1, but i got a 14/15 , a 15/14 dc-1 and a 15/13 fc1, that is close enough for me.

Elriel

Wanderer

dievas;576188 said:
prolly u dont have a single decent shield. niewbie.
I'm newbie, u are apprentience :) I think this is not a problem. Newbie better than apprentience :D cause I'll buy or craft good items and I'll be old player... even better, I can kill u now, with my unfinished set :D But u are app alwayz and forever ;)

Aonechrist

Wanderer

and what about the ANT LION drop.... you know the skeleton bodies that is like a container and that LOOK AMAZING, they also come in various positions !!!! i hope them for the next uppdate!!! and thanks for the cmd update. Now ill be able to train my fighting skill on my golem !!!! hurray for 100% poison weapon :p

Galinha

Sorceror

"Added buffs for: Divine Fury, Enemy of One, Reactive Armor, Protection, Bless, Curse, Blood Oath (caster and target)."

i dont undestando this!

Two Wolves

Knight

Galinha;576260 said:
"Added buffs for: Divine Fury, Enemy of One, Reactive Armor, Protection, Bless, Curse, Blood Oath (caster and target)."

i dont undestando this!

Two Wolves;576039 said:
RPD - reflect physical damage
DCI - defence change increase
HCI - hit chance increase
SDI - spell damage increase
OSI - Origin Systems, Inc. (Electronic Arts)
SW - spellweaving
bod - bulk order deed
NPC - non-player character
Cmd - command
buffs - new Tiles indicating Buff/Debuff
PvP - player versus player!

by buffs there, it is refering to buff/debuff tiles on the list of active effects that you can access from your character status screen.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

hickman48;576310 said:
why was this added lol its not very osi like seance one said arty on osi has 30 hpi on it alone

http://www.uoguide.com/Orc_Chieftain_Helm

The original that is a replica of was created before the 25 HPI cap was added in publish 46. You simply can no longer get the full benefit of 30 HPI from that anymore.

Two Wolves;576319 said:

Your link is out of date. You can't conclude the Orc Helm no longer has HPI from that because no champ arties with HPI are on that list(Gladiator Collar 10 Most Knowledge Person 3-5).

Stratics forums indicate both HCI and HPI versions drop and the HPI version is affected by the 25 HPI cap.

SuKPiS

Sorceror

Just notice they changed their forum title to Bug Hunter:D
Thanks to all Bug Hunter!

hugoboss

Sorceror

Nikki_Demise;575744 said:
Swampdragon barding now absorbs monster damage

just testing this out, my swamp dragon barding made (and applied) before this patch doesn't seem to be making any diff to the mounted char :confused: - does the update only apply to barding made after the patch? ie. i'll neeed to make a new set of swampie barding and destroy the old one? :(

hugoboss

Sorceror

whooops... swampie barding was just destroyed.. so i guess it works!

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Sly-demise;575965 said:
A big thank you to all you guys making these updates possible; Nikki_Demise, osd_daedalus, gilgamash and all you others. You don't get half the credit you deserve and I hope the GM's will reward you with some nice unique ingame cloak or something. ;)

hugoboss;575965 said:
Just notice they changed their forum title to Bug Hunter
Thanks to all Bug Hunter!

VICTORY! Now sell me your title, osd_daedalus :p

Enao

Wanderer

Wait a sec, do current shield lose there HCI in replace for rpd? Or are they going to become super expensive like tots due to their infinite rarity?

EwKa

Page

Enao;576651 said:
Wait a sec, do current shield lose there HCI in replace for rpd? Or are they going to become super expensive like tots due to their infinite rarity?
No, they will not lose their actual HCI property and yes, probably the HCI/DCI ones (specially the high ones) will become super expensive items. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.