UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 529] [Copern] BoD Book Item Count (Tracker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Copern] BoD Book Item Count (Tracker)

The book and bods work as per osi
the book bods and storage is as osi as well

Good work

Attachments

• Hush_9-13_11.52.jpg
    Hush_9-13_11.52.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Hush_9-13_11.53.jpg
    Hush_9-13_11.53.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Hush_9-13_11.54.jpg
    Hush_9-13_11.54.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 144
Re: [READY] [Copern] BoD Book Item Count (Tracker)

does it work like that only in house or in bacpack as well?
For example if I have 500 bods in a bod book and its place in my character backpack, does it count as 101 items in your pack already?
If I good understood:
I beg you, please do not to apply this patch
This will destroy whole crafting thing then. If we count - 499 bod in books, 1 bod down, 1 tool, 1 material = already 104 items in pack :eek: It will be impossible to do them with macro now according you have to keep at least 1 piece of thing to do 1 bod type :( Does it mean we are supposed only to have like 200 bods in book so macro can work properly? Or we need to do it manually?
Regards,
Jacek

Xavier

Account Terminated

Jacek.Kosiarz;786528 said:
Does it mean we are supposed only to have like 200 bods in book so macro can work properly? Or we need to do it manually?

Mayhaps - this is exactly why OSI did it this way? To slow down automated BOD filling? But, if thats how OSI has it, we will do what we can to make it that way.

Xavier;786550 said:
Mayhaps - this is exactly why OSI did it this way? To slow down automated BOD filling? But, if thats how OSI has it, we will do what we can to make it that way.
Everyone wanted OSI, oh no, wait not everyone.
Step back and think.
Yeah, we wanted our shard to be changed, we wanted to have more things etc.
I really apprieciate all you guys are doing. A lot of patchs helped/changed something. But lets just stop on a moment, and think what actually will help, and what will just make it worste.
Patchs are about to improve game, help with problems, and make players easier life.
Of course its not about to give everyone valorite hammer and brsks 1k uses at the beggining. Its not about giving all things for free.
Its even not about increasing chance to get them.
I think its about to making people easier playing time, by just approving them chance to get anything with no problems.
I know my opinion can mean here nothing. Anyway, its about all experienced and new players.
So, however we are aiming OSI, lets just take racional way of thinking.
A lot of things get broken after all. The same thing is with making treasure maps or ilshear spawns. You should be able to move easily all around, notwithstanding actually many places are so bugged, you are stoping every small flower, rock and can't run properly - that caused many problems to me and my friends enjoying game in ilshear.

This patch may just decreas crafting on our shard, changing totally economy :/
My few words.
Regards,
Jacek

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [SVN 529] [Copern] BoD Book Item Count (Tracker)

That is what demise is all about. Its the demo/testing shard for vanilla runuo distro. As such gameplay needs to be as close to OSI-accurate as we can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.