UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 801 Update (Jan 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
The following updates are now live on Demise:

• Customizable expire action on the house raffle stone
  • Potential deletion of item outside of main thread issue resolved
  • Item.Spawner now uses CompactInfo for memory savings
  • Empty accounts (No Characters) can now be set to go inactive sooner than accounts with characters
  • Fixed some plant gump icon positions, and fixed the plant gump so it does not close when watering plants
  • Changed some behaviour to natures fury, mainly allowing them to be cast in staff built areas using house plots
  • Fixed some Animal Form inaccuracies and an issue with Talisman of the Fey
  • Changes to BaseWaterContainer (Water Barrels etc.) fill messages and behavior
  • Admin gump for inactive accounts now has the option to remove house owners from the inactive account purge, this prevents houses in the decay process from being dropped too soon due to an inactive account purge
  • Seeds are now stackable
  • Fixed a typo in the message sent when trying to use the stuck menu in jail
  • Invalid characters for directories in Windows are now prevented from being created in account names
  • Plant bowls should now show their names correctly for client version 7.0.12.0 and later
  • House decay stages should pass at random intervals, as per OSI, the decay times are now as follows:
    • Like New - 1 hour
    • Slightly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Somewhat Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Fairly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Greatly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • In Danger of Collapsing - 12-24 hours

blueice305

Sorceror
The following updates are now live on Demise:
  • House decay stages should pass at random intervals, as per OSI, the decay times are now as follows:
    • Like New - 1 hour
    • Slightly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Somewhat Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Fairly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • Greatly Worn - 24-48 hours
    • In Danger of Collapsing - 12-24 hours
so is this like HYBRID now? open door to refresh a house?
edit: i logged on and i still dont see the condition of houses. so i guess this is not for demise?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
so is this like HYBRID now? open door to refresh a house?
edit: i logged on and i still dont see the condition of houses. so i guess this is not for demise?
Your house will only decay when your account becomes inactive, which is after 180 days of not logging into it. :)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are wondering, the fixes to Animal Form exposed a little hue issue. (Thanks to Julie for reporting this so fast.) It used to be the case that you would retain your regular skin color for most forms, and this was removed due to being inaccurate. However, this now causes several forms to appear hueless, because the hues for these forms were never set. A follow-up patch has already been prepared and will go in next week.

as per OSI, where are the faction updates? :)
What kind of updates? You can always report a bug.

Xavier asked for it to be done and Eos coded it.
Thank you so much for replying!

And bless their little hearts! Xavier promised, and he still came through! Thank you, Eos, for making it happen!

I'm serious about the shrine.

(And sorry for the cluttering of the update thread. I usually try to keep my opinions out of them, but you guys have no idea how happy this update makes the seed hoarders of this shard. :D )

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Happy new year :) ... and yes i would of thought that, but last night i logged ands they were all there... logged in this morning, and they r all still there

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Oh, something we forgot to post: house signs now properly update when the house goes into the next decay stage. You no longer have to restart your client or leave/return to see the updated house sign.

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Oh, something we forgot to post: house signs now properly update when the house goes into the next decay stage. You no longer have to restart your client or leave/return to see the updated house sign.
I love you....

By any chance would faction items be in the pipeline for the near future?

Killa DJ

Sorceror
I also just verified with 2 old friends that still play OSI, they each confirmed that IDOC stage is 6-8 hours and they did the last one about 2 weeks ago... Is this a new change on OSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.