UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 801 Update (Jan 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
I also just verified with 2 old friends that still play OSI, they each confirmed that IDOC stage is 6-8 hours and they did the last one about 2 weeks ago... Is this a new change on OSI?

That's odd, house decay had been disabled, here's a note warning everyone that it will be enabled again in 2012: http://www.uoherald.com/node/513

Until it can be proven otherwise, the times stated on OSI's website stay, "my friend said so" is not valid proof.

Barnicoat

Knight
Nice work. One question, do the peculiar seeds stack according to the 4 different 'types'. Is that asking too much? :p

hugoboss

Sorceror
yes they do ... been hunting for seeds and they have been stacking in 4 different piles .. =]

I've gotten different stacking piles for peculiar seeds, red seeds, blue seeds, uncommon seeds.. So is it correct to assume that all types of seeds will stack into a few different piles within their own type?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I've gotten different stacking piles for peculiar seeds, red seeds, blue seeds, uncommon seeds.. So is it correct to assume that all types of seeds will stack into a few different piles within their own type?
That is correct. Seeds will only stack if their plant type, plant hue and the visibility of the plant type matches. So if you have a bunch of peculiar seeds, they will probably form several different stacks because they grow out to be different types of plants.

Supercreep

Sorceror
That is correct. Seeds will only stack if their plant type, plant hue and the visibility of the plant type matches. So if you have a bunch of peculiar seeds, they will probably form several different stacks because they grow out to be different types of plants.

Which means stacking can be used as a means of identification until poppy dust rolls around.

Grow one seed out of a stack and you will know the type of the remaining seeds.

Thanks!

Bama

Bug Huntress
I also just verified with 2 old friends that still play OSI, they each confirmed that IDOC stage is 6-8 hours and they did the last one about 2 weeks ago... Is this a new change on OSI?
This is/was an IDOC that occurs when someone places a second house or buys/trades for another house on an account that already has a house.This doesn't happen on this server or any server that gets it's code from RUN/UO until.............
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/coder-needed-house-placement.455190/

Yes OSI is 6-8
There was a change to house decay on osi and although the gump still states that you must wait a week to place/trade/buy another house it has been changed to 5 days.This was implemented after SA launch

http://www.uoherald.com/node/211
If you acquire a new house, all other houses owned by your account on any shard will become condemned, meaning they cannot be refreshed and will decay within 5 days. Once a house has become condemned, the only way to restore it is to transfer it to someone else. Even if you demolish or sell all your other houses, the house will remain condemned! If you place a new house, receive a house in trade, or make a house primary, you will not be able to place or receive another house for one full week afterwards.

That link refers to over 90 day unpaid accounts only that could have and probably had problems from the account migration mess they had

hugoboss

Sorceror
Barni, I believe it was originally conceived to prevent trapping of monsters in houses for taming or killing whilst denying other players

Barnicoat

Knight
Yeah, I'm sure it was :p

But I go afk in my house only to come back to orcs trying to gank me lol :rolleyes:

It must not be covered under that update.

psz

Administrator
It depends: in one year there have been literally a hundred updates. If that's been fixed in one of those updates OR if PSI has changed things in a year since that post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.