UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Scroll of Transcendence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING] Scroll of Alacrity

Setting this back to testing, I know it has been tested once already, but that was back in July and there have been a lot of changes since then, so it needs testing again.

Re: [TESTING-TC] Scroll of Transcendence

As per IRC chit-chat with Athena, I'm posting a patch that includes also Scrolls of Alacrity.

Tests on SoA:

- when used, for a certain amount of time specified on the scroll I have multiplied gains. The gain multiplier is random and can go from x2 to x5. So, every 0.1 gain becomes a random value between 0.2 and 0.5 (Callandor2k confirms this is as OSI)

- If you try to use a Soulstone while under the effect of a SoA, you have the message "You may not use a soulstone while your character is under the effects of a Scroll of Alacrity" and you can't

- If you try to use a Scroll of Transcendence while under the effect of a SoA, you have the message "You are already under the effect of an accelerated skillgain scroll" and you can't.

So, it's OK for me.

The part about skillgain quests is already coded, but commented out... since we don't have ML skillgain quests.

Attachments

• SoT+SoA.diff
    28.7 KB · Views: 5

Note to players:

Scrolls of Alacrity WON'T SPAWN IN OSI, so this is for RunUO in general, but don't start crying "waaa where are SoA??? :((((((( " because they will unlikely spawn in Demise.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING] Scroll of Alacrity

I'll merge the two threads together and update the TC with this soon.

uome

Bug Hunter

I have been testing sot's on Demise TC and so far it all looks good to me.
I havn't loooked at alacrity yet but i trust Daed's tests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.