UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

tamer templates

Bealzy

Wanderer
Re: tamer templates

what ever they told you about the bard... forget peace

if you want a bard tamer taming dude go with peace

if you want a bard tamer killing machine go with provoke

120 lor
120 tam
120 vet
120 music
120 disco
120 peace/provocation ( I switch pending on my mood with 2 soulstones )

the fire horn bonus with provoke instead of peace is huge, I never miss looting rights in gaunt and as a human a simple investment of a sw book and my alchemist keeps me in supply of pots so pretty much a emo char but fun as hell!

Currently at or goin for

100 lore
109 taming
81 vet
100 nec
110 ss
100 mage
100 med

char is mainly for champs, usin Ru and wither

would i be better off really with like 120 lore like posted above? and high vet

Bealzy

Wanderer

yes, simply in the fact I want to heal them more (re: vet/lore/tam skills) they stay alive I stay alive.

on my other tamer I went necro/spellweaver 120 on lore/taming/vet/sw/necro/ss

I tried to stay away from being dependent on magery, of course another emo char but with my suicidal tendencies that's what make it fun (ss is so handy)

the biggest trick to keep them fed, I waste so much weight on food I have a macro that feeds and lores them so I can see where they are at dex wise. if they got lots remaining stamina like a dexxor they will kick butt, and allow me to wod and whither and wod etc via wraith form

by the time I run out of food it's replaced with gold/treasure it evens out

ok so with 110 lore 100 tame 110 ss 100 nec 100 mage 100 med 80 vet

useing with at champs with Ru

My question is do i really need 100 med? if im not sucking mana from creatures im guna not do well anyway (wraith form) would i be better off with 100 vet or something

Bealzy

Wanderer

depends on how you plan to heal your pet, if primarily dependent on magery greater heal spell it kinda defeats the purpose of total necro wraith wither offence, using up all your mana healing spending time trying to leech enough mana to keep up... then again I never tried a mage so... alls I can confirm is that I do run out of mana sometimes if there isn't more then one enemy around to leech from, unless I have my hom & a good mr suit so I depend on vet more to save us in times I need wait to regain mana. took a while to get lrc/mr gear

ok so askin people

would it be better for thenecro tamer to drop like magery to 90 and raise vet to 110 or ss to 120maybe, or is the chance of curing better to keep magery at 100

Bealzy

Wanderer

fearofthedawn;566121 said:
ok so askin people

would it be better for thenecro tamer to drop like magery to 90 and raise vet to 110 or ss to 120maybe, or is the chance of curing better to keep magery at 100

with spirit speak you can still use/heal even when poisoned so I survive 99% of the time w/o magery and yeah keeping the ru's alive is hard enough you want all the help you can get sometimes - higher vet then again magery heals work too just runs into a mana issue I figure

im mainly using magery to cure myself and rez guild mates

but i figure i can drop magery to 81 and raise vet to 110-115 (cant afford a 120) at maybe raise SS to 120, idk if raising SS is worth while though

Oh i read on stratics that FC does not effect NEc spells, is that true?

Bealzy

Wanderer

fc cap of 2 on necro, it was in one of the servers bugs/fixes/upgrades, so yeah it should and, ss measures the damage out put of the necro like eval for magery.

if you drop magery you can always get a spell book with mage skill on it to help out for example when you need to res- I think I even have a magery +11 1/2 book (don't quote me on it I will have to look it may be med)

*edit it was Eval 12 lol but I do have lots of various mage books fcr2 mr2, lrc15 fcr2 etc.....
PM for a list if you like I don't want to high jack a thread to sell books :p

krashd

Wanderer

I use..

Taming
Lore
Vet
Music
Peace
Resist
Cooking

Yeah, baby! My pets dine like kings!

Tkpt

Wanderer

I changed from a necro tamer to a disco tamer

And I must say, it was quite a worthwhile transition.

I mainly hunt at blood eles, and my kill speed went from 5-7 seconds to 2-3 seconds, pretty much doubling my monetary gain.

alex916

Sorceror

hi im just starting to play this server again and i read somewhere about a discord+tamer+necro build that is good for doom gauntlet? could someone post what the template is for that and whats the reason for being all 3 rather then just necro tamer or discord tamer

120 disco
120 music
100 tame
100 lore
100 vet
100 necro
100 ss
luck lrc suit or just luck and necro regs .
Corpse skin + 5 hell hounds + disco works pretty nice. I was just told that and seen in action.
I am using other templade:
106 tame
104 vet
115 lore
100 mage
115 eval
80 necro
100 ss
Greater dragon + 2/6 luck lrc lmc mr suit ---> corpse skin + fire spells spam in wraith form. 350 damage in 4 seconds to df. (100 dragon, 250 explo + flame)

alex916

Sorceror

so with the discord necro tamer you just spam like wither or something while your dogs beat them up?

alex916

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;781206 said:
I am using other templade:
106 tame
104 vet
115 lore
100 mage
115 eval
80 necro
100 ss
Greater dragon + 2/6 luck lrc lmc mr suit ---> corpse skin + fire spells spam in wraith form. 350 damage in 4 seconds to df. (100 dragon, 250 explo + flame)

what is the significance of having 80 necro if all you use it for is wraith form and corpse skin? couldn't you have a much lower amount and still cast those skills 100% ?

alex916;782364 said:
what is the significance of having 80 necro if all you use it for is wraith form and corpse skin? couldn't you have a much lower amount and still cast those skills 100% ?
Forgot to mentioned I am using 2 suits. For gauntled I have 80 necro, but I have 46sdi lmc lrc mr all resists suit for spawn with minghtnd bracers for wither then.

Lord Dean

Traveler

you don't need high taming skill except to tame your pets,.. i would say 105 taming and get the rest from jewels when your taming things, the obedience of your pet relies on animal lore so that you want at least 110.

don't bother having more then 105 natural skill in taming though, you really only need 104.7 to bond and keep a greater dragon and that is more then sufficient for holding other pets as well. so that will free you up a tiny bit of points.

and for my own to cents on template i personally love the necro mage tamer with a staff of the magi. spam healing your pet in a spawn even is simple and easy any mana you loose you quickly get back the moment you wither a group of things which if your in a spawn shouldn't be all that hard to find a group. but 2/6 casting and full lrc, lmc, and decent resists is a mandatory in my opinion

alex916

Sorceror

lol well it will be quite sometime before i get a suit even half way close to that haha as well as a staff of the magi (sorta why i am making the tamer in the first place lol)

Nucklez

Squire

I currently have a peace/disco tamer with the soul stone deal. I was wondering what you guys think about my template, and some ideas on it now that disco is harder to pull off since we can't spam it anymore.

Lore: 115
Tame: 105 (110 with Jewel)
Vet: 115
Mage: 90 (100 with book)
Music: 115
Peace/Disco: 100/100 (I have a jewel for each one for 110 each)
Meditation: 60

I'm still at a 700 skill cap. 45 more days and I get 705! Wewt! Anyway, what I am wondering, would I benefit from trading out Med for Chivalry? I mainly use magery to heal and cure myself, rez dead people, along with marking runes and gate travel, so I don't use it that much yet. I haven't been to a champ spawn or gauntlet yet, so I truthfully have no idea how things will work out when i get to that point. I do realize, that in my current situation, I don't think I would stand a chance against a Yammy. :)

alex916

Sorceror

Nucklez;793345 said:
I currently have a peace/disco tamer with the soul stone deal. I was wondering what you guys think about my template, and some ideas on it now that disco is harder to pull off since we can't spam it anymore.

Lore: 115
Tame: 105 (110 with Jewel)
Vet: 115
Mage: 90 (100 with book)
Music: 115
Peace/Disco: 100/100 (I have a jewel for each one for 110 each)
Meditation: 60

I'm still at a 700 skill cap. 45 more days and I get 705! Wewt! Anyway, what I am wondering, would I benefit from trading out Med for Chivalry? I mainly use magery to heal and cure myself, rez dead people, along with marking runes and gate travel, so I don't use it that much yet. I haven't been to a champ spawn or gauntlet yet, so I truthfully have no idea how things will work out when i get to that point. I do realize, that in my current situation, I don't think I would stand a chance against a Yammy. :)

Id say drop med raise peace/disco & music to 120, need 120/120 to use disco in the gauntlet or even on decent paragons.