UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

tamer templates

Avenger.

Sorceror
Re: tamer templates

Right now I'm rolling

taming
vet
lore
archery
tactics
bushido
chivalry

a lot more fun than my old boring bard tamer

Nucklez

Squire

I've just switched out my bard/tamer for a mage tamer now. Peace is fun for a while, but I'm not thinking it will be very helpful in the long run with larger groups and such.

seraph035

Wanderer

My personal favorite is still:
120 Musicianship
120 Peacemaking
110 Taming
120 Animal Lore
120 Vetinary
109 Magery +1 w/jewlery
.5 Blacksmithing
.5 Tailoring
No real need to switch peacemaking to another bard skill ... at 120/120 + slayer or exceptional instrument, you can keep really big nasties peacelocked while your pet beats them down ... or delay additional spawn until you can shift your focus over to them.

Nucklez

Squire

I'm feeling the pain of not having peace anymore actually. I did soul stone it, so I can get it back if I can't keep up with this tamer/mage template. Peacing is nice, and REALLY helps with taming aggro things. I was just noticing how much harder it's going to be to tame a rune beetle or hiryu or mare now that I no longer have peace. If you can peace a GD at 120/120 + slayer or exceptional then I may go back to peace. I'll give the mage a try for a while first, at least so I can say I've tried it. It is fun to FS things and actually do damage though.