UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taming Guide

No you dont have to peace them, however they may well bite your head clean off ;)

1. Peace the dragon
2. stand close and start Taming it, the dragon will be come angered (turn and face you and make nasty noises)
3. I get 4 taming attempts in before the dragon goes off peace
4. peace and start again
5. be on the look out for other gate crashing dragons and drakes

:)

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
No you dont have to peace them, however they may well bite your head clean off ;)

1. Peace the dragon
2. stand close and start Taming it, the dragon will be come angered (turn and face you and make nasty noises)
3. I get 4 taming attempts in before the dragon goes off peace
4. peace and start again
5. be on the look out for other gate crashing dragons and drakes

:)

It's also much easier if you can find someone else to go with you and peace the dragon.

Saves a lot of time, it's much safer, and it also means there's someone there to help peace any others that may wander onto the screen.

Here's my Method:

1: Find two Dragons.
2. Provoke the Dragons on each other.
3. Peace both of them.
4. Start Tamin.
5. Repeat til GM.

This has the advantage that when the dragons become unpeaced, they will attack each other rather then you :D

(Of course, you'll have to be a l33t Provoking Bard like me :cool: )

Bongun

Wanderer
jeez, is there any place other than daggerz isle to find snow leopards/ white wolves? cuz there's this damned pker Paco at DI.

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
Try the mountain range N/E of Luna. There's a heap of stuff up there to tame and about the only thing you have to worry about is ice snakes.

crumyleper said:
Why dont you just go tame on dagger isle in Trammel? You dont have to worry about PKs there.

Is that spawned now, no idea I am at 99.1 and have not tamed for ages LOL went to Ki-rins last night and they ahd all been tamed :( so I went fishing LOL

qweazdak said:
if you have SE, try taming Gamans. Theyre around the same level as bulls i think.

Arhhh m8 do you know if theres anything new on SE that I will NOT be able to hold onto at 99 Taming? do I need 100 for the new ridable drag or more?

tansor

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
Arhhh m8 do you know if theres anything new on SE that I will NOT be able to hold onto at 99 Taming? do I need 100 for the new ridable drag or more?
Well:
Nightmare requires 95.1 you can give orders 88.6
White wyrm requires 96.3 you can give orders 90.0
Lesser Hiryu/Hiryu requires 98.7 you can give orders ??.?
(I think around 92.6-93, so you don't even have to have so much pure taming :) and you will be perfectly able to hold everything except fire steed - you need 100.0 to be transfered to and I think around 102.0 for giving orders, don't remember exactly though)

Bongun

Wanderer
crumyleper said:
Why dont you just go tame on dagger isle in Trammel? You dont have to worry about PKs there.
i think i heard sumwhere around this forum that dagger's isle in Trammel aint spawned.. :confused: pls confirm.

Ice said:
Try the mountain range N/E of Luna. There's a heap of stuff up there to tame and about the only thing you have to worry about is ice snakes.

thankz dude :D i'll try that. :p

qweazdak said:
if you have SE, try taming Gamans. Theyre around the same level as bulls i think.

yea, its pretty close.. gamans are like, 67.6 and bulls are at 71.1... i'd still try both though thankz.

tanSOr said:
Lesser Hiryu/Hiryu requires 98.7 you can give orders ??.?
(I think around 92.6-93, so you don't even have to have so much pure taming :) and you will be perfectly able to hold everything except fire steed - you need 100.0 to be transfered to and I think around 102.0 for giving orders, don't remember exactly though)

Arhhh thanks for that :) I have a WW and NM and now a Rune Beetle Geez those things come with some serious magery! so its a Hiryu for me hehehe

The fire steeds never impressed me that much, so no need to do any more taming LOL for ages!

Bongun

Wanderer
Hardstyler said:
The PK on ice island is named Pavo :p
*holds his own hand*

:rolleyes: Pavo...is that u? well, i saw some other guy who got pked by the same Pavo... he said Pavo Pked him but ressed him afterwards... well... not bad manners it seems... i just got unlucky i guess... i didnt asked to be ressed anyways... :eek:

anyways, cant wait for the hiryus.. i guess when i gm taming.. they're prolly ready as well XP

Milsik

Wanderer
I'm at 95.6 taming now, and trying to tame Ki-Rins.. But i won't gain anything? :eek: and i never succed in taming one either. Anyone had this problem? And I'm at the skill limit, but i have a few skills set to down. So thats not it either. :/