UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Taming Guide

Jeraal said:
I'm at 95.6 taming now, and trying to tame Ki-Rins.. But i won't gain anything? :eek: and i never succed in taming one either. Anyone had this problem? And I'm at the skill limit, but i have a few skills set to down. So thats not it either. :/

Hi m8 :)

And if you are trying to tame an animal thats been tamed already you wont get a gain. I go through first and kill them all off then wait for new spawn LOL its a pain but its safer I got .5 gains the other day doing it that way, a hell of a lot of them had names tho so it was easy to see somebody else had been taming them.

99.7 almost there thank the lord LOL

Milsik

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
Hi m8 :)

And if you are trying to tame an animal thats been tamed already you wont get a gain. I go through first and kill them all off then wait for new spawn LOL its a pain but its safer I got .5 gains the other day doing it that way, a hell of a lot of them had names tho so it was easy to see somebody else had been taming them.

99.7 almost there thank the lord LOL

Ah i see. Yeah that was the problem.. hehe..
Almost there now.. And its been a long and slow road.. hehe. :)
But i hope it will worth it in the end, when the endless pile of sweet loot starts rolling in.. ;)

Jeraal said:
And its been a long and slow road.. hehe. :)
But i hope it will worth it in the end, when the endless pile of sweet loot starts rolling in.. ;)

Well done m8, persistance is worth it :)

I have been disapointed of late tho at Blood Eles etc, I may have to jsut hang out in doom on Skeletal Drags.

The loot on Bloods seems to have droped :( just after I upgraded my luck suit a bit LOL

John-demise

Wanderer
Just to let people know, i couldn't find a rune to ice island in fel so I chanced it and went there in tram and found it completely spawned! Woot for me.

Brianna

Wanderer
I don't even get one gain with Snow Leopards. Not one and spent 15 minutes trying to tame one. Get a gain every try on polar bears.

Mateus

Wanderer
You have to be *REALLY* pacient...or you could get some taming jewelry and start taming Ridgebacks, you can start with them at 83.1.

* More pointless info *

100+, Do drags, can do them until 120 too. (Gaman works too, but you get them most of the time, and won't gain as fast... )

But yeah, if you have SE do Hiryus. Hiryus can take ya to 120 easy(unless you manage to get it with the 2% at GM and not gain any off it.... haha..(us with anti-macro off of course..))

since they are the only things in the high level that won't
A) Fire breathe ya for 25+ dmg per.
of
B) Do a magic dump of ya....

But you need a good connection, or they just rip ya to shreds...

The Alternative is, Get taming ring and Brace!!!! hehe.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Hey Mysterious its way easier to do Ki-rins and Uni's up to 120. Throw in a Hiryu ever once and a while to keep gains going. Ki-rins took me to 115 easy.

Mythos said:
Hey Mysterious its way easier to do Ki-rins and Uni's up to 120. Throw in a Hiryu ever once and a while to keep gains going. Ki-rins took me to 115 easy.

ahhh yeah.... lol, I didn't put it in cause you have to kill them to respawn more...(Losing karma...I hate losing karma lol...)