UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

MadeInQuebec;1901895 said:
You sir are utterly retarded.

1st: You spend a good 50k on it... allow me to laugh

2nd: You didn't knew Tessa was behind it? I guess the fact that she posted the event itself was not obvious enough that she was the one managing it

3rd: You do play on a RunUO shard, and Tessa is part of the RunUO staff.

4th: Go die in a corner.

Fixed.

beelzebub

Knight

more;1901883 said:
What the hell is that crap? How is it Tessas freakin raffle? What is this the run uo sharD? or the "Tessas shard" because I get the feeling that I'm not playing on run uo I feel like I'm playing in Tessa runs this. How were the numbers selected and how do we know it wasnt rigged. I sure as hell didn't win and I spent a good 50k on that crap. I would have never spent a penny if I knew "tessa" was behind the whole thing. Shit I doubt anyone would have played. We were never told that we were playing for a peic4 of tessas island. I sure as hell dont want a house on tessa island... fuck I rather live in the swamp.

ROFL!!!!

OMG I SPENT 50k AND I DIDNT WIN SHIT MY LIFE IS RUINED I HATE U GUYS FUCK SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

*Cries*

more

Sorceror

You sir are utterly retarded.

Nice choice of words... lol

1st: You spend a good 50k on it... allow me to laugh

I spent a good 50k. har har that's funny!

2nd: You didn't knew Tessa was behind it? I guess the fact that she posted the event itself was not obvious enough that she was the one managing it

2nd: You didn't knew Tessa was behind it?

stupid.

3rd: You do play on a RunUO shard, and Tessa is part of the RunUO staff.

Duuuuuh? *Walks in a circle like a retard* *eats a bugger*

4th: Go cry in a corner.

You listen here you stupid carrot farmer... If I'm going to cry it's not going to be because some stupid farmer boy from Quebec burns me with a 4 retarded sentences. It's not my fault you spent a mill on tessa island tickets...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

more;1902169 said:
You listen here you stupid carrot farmer... If I'm going to cry it's not going to be because some stupid farmer boy from Quebec burns me with a 4 retarded sentences. It's not my fault you spent a mill on tessa island tickets...

Carrot farmer! lol, I give you points for originality there :)

more

Sorceror

popol;1902183 said:
WHAT ABOUT GUY FROM QUEBEC !

What was that? I see your using english words but they just aren't registering in my head... Could you repeat? French

beelzebub

Knight

more;1902185 said:
What was that? I see your using english words but they just aren't registering in my head... Could you repeat? French

go away moron nobody likes you and no one ever will.

beelzebub

Knight

no, actually i would just think you were more of an idiot for giving someone that doesnt like you $100... but you're more than welcome to

more

Sorceror

beelzebub;1902192 said:
no, actually i would just think you were more of an idiot for giving someone that doesnt like you $100... but you're more than welcome to

What about 1000$? you would like me then right?

Countessa

Knight

Congratulations to the Winners!

Due to a family illness/death, I've been away. I will not be around a great deal for the next few days so Lynn has offered to take care of the raffle houses for me.
Players with the winning tickets can page and Lynn or Mark will help you when they are available. (Thanks to both of them for taking care of this and thank you for your patience.)

A reminder about the raffle houses:
- Houses will not remain ageless; you will need to refresh your house like any other house.
- House can be re-customized, traded or sold.
- Houses cannot be replaced by another plot or classic house (if the house falls or is removed, players cannot place in that location).

more

Sorceror

I think the next raffle should be for an underground lair with booby traps and a super dragon to guard the entrance that will obey the winners commands. There should be a script that would allow you to give the dragon a riddle that he will ask all that try to pass. They will have to answer correctly or the dragon will meteor swarm them over and over repeatedly..