UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

upload the image to imageshack or the like, then paste the link like this:
Code:
[*IMG]http://www.IMAGEURLGOESHERE.com[*/IMG]

dont try to upload it from your computer

(erase the asterisks from the [*IMG] and [*/IMG])

and go into user options in ur User CP and make sure that "show signature" is checked

Countessa;1902211 said:
Congratulations to the Winners!

Due to a family illness/death, I've been away. I will not be around a great deal for the next few days so Lynn has offered to take care of the raffle houses for me.
Players with the winning tickets can page and Lynn or Mark will help you when they are available. (Thanks to both of them for taking care of this and thank you for your patience.)

A reminder about the raffle houses:
- Houses will not remain ageless; you will need to refresh your house like any other house.
- House can be re-customized, traded or sold.
- Houses cannot be replaced by another plot or classic house (if the house falls or is removed, players cannot place in that location).

thanks for the update and i understand lost all 4 grandparents last year wasnt very easy.

Congrats to all u lucky bastards....:] Sorry for the loss Tessa. They're in a much better place now for sure. Be happy for them.

beelzebub

Knight

mark said he'll get on in a few minutes to give us our houses so everyone log in and Sheep answer ur damn AIM :p

popol

Sorceror

btw we already known which one we have
sheep whant the log one
beelz the left one
moofus the middle one
and me the right one
can explain that to mark beelz

beelzebub

Knight

wont matter, he's gotta give it to us each so we'll prolly have to keep fuckin waiting :/

DAMNITT BLACK SHEEP ANSWER UR FUCKIN AIMS :p