UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Elven Society [Elf]

Vek

Sorceror
The Elven Society [Elf]

Guild Name: The Elven Society

Guild Abbreviation: Elf

Guild Alignment: Evil & Neutral

Race: Elven
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Elves belonging to this Society are a wise, magically inclined breed. They worship the Arcane arts and Hell itself. Crafted in Hellforge by the Deamon God himself these creatures now dwell within the lands of Sosaria. They are accustom to Jungle and Forest territory, and they state their claim upon Fire Island, where Hell seems to be just seeping through the crust of the Earth. Elves are not territortorial creatures, and are not brutes like many other heathen that live among Sosarians today. But, do not be fooled Elves do as they please, and feel themselves better than all other races. A simple jester of disrespect twords one will leave you in a world of pain or death. Anyone is welcome on Elvish land unless a War-banner is raised atop the guild hall. Elves are always polite and courteous but, they are also gruesome and deadly...beware.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language:

This is often a concern when joining a non-human RP guild. There is a small language, but it mainly consists of certain words and not an entire diverse language. All of the language is in English, nothing complicated. I just ask that you always speak eloquently, old english style, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Attire:

Arcane robes with the default color are promoted to be worn, savage kin paint, and Neon hair dye is also promoted.

No Facial Hair

Default Skin Hue

No curly hair, receding hair, pageboy

Armor includes: Ringmail, Chainmail, Leather, and Studded Leather (No Plate)

Helmets Include: Norse Helms, Wizard Hats, and Bandanas

All Weapon Classes are aloud and all weapons are aloud

Suits For Each Class and Rank are shown here: http://theelvensociety.yolasite.com/wardrobe.php
Classes:

All Templates will be accepted at the Councils digression. Including tamers (Evolution System)

AIM: Dobyjacob

E-Mail: [email protected]

Or just reply to this thread and PM me.
This was a vague overview of the guild for more precise and in-depth information please visit our website at: http://theelvensociety.yolasite.com/

You will need to read over that if you wish to join and stay in the guild.

I really would like to see this guild become successful, i currently have one other person helping me run the guild, but there is a council in place and I'm looking to fill some positions. Please don't AIM me asking for a spot, I'd like to see that you are an active dedicated guild member first.

I'm on Eastern time-zone so our most active times will most likely be between
4 & 9pm EST. But, hopefully we can break that estimate!!!

UOG Bandit

Sorceror
Re: The Elven Society [Elf]

Day One:

Our first RP encounter.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Hoowah! Meeb em guna klomp meeb zum luungeerz!!

Well anyways, great idea just have a question :p Are bald elfs allowed?

Also I will probably join... Need to see if I have time with that though

Ozzy

Sorceror

I will make an elf that will kill all the baldies then :eek: I'll be damned the day I see a bald elf :eek:

Duke Bokks

Wanderer

Vek;1925862 said:
I just ask that you always speak eloquently, old english style, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Hmmm...

Vek;1925862 said:
All Weapon Classes are aloud and all weapons are aloud

Oooh....

Vek;1925862 said:
All Templates will be accepted at the Councils digression.

Aarghhh...

On a more serious note, sounds like fun Vek, good luck with it!

Duke Bokks

Wanderer

UOG Bandit;1926103 said:
wait do you like the guild or no? cuss as of now you sound like you hate it.

Is that directed to me? If so, I do not hate or dislike any sincere attempt at roleplaying. I was being a smartarse about Vek requesting members use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, and then failing to do so himself :D Twas merely a jovial jibe :)

Vek

Sorceror

Ozzy;1926314 said:
Vek is like 2 years old.....

:(

I'm 17 and, I didn't expect perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation just proper. Capitalize the first word of your sentence, correct punctuation, kindergarten grammar at least :)