UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Elven Society [Elf]

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: The Elven Society [Elf]

Vek;1926330 said:
Oh I didnt realize on my 17th Birthday I turned 2 :scared:

Yeah 2 y/o's don't realise much, because they are young and stupid o_O

Vek

Sorceror

Ozzy;1926419 said:
Yeah 2 y/o's don't realise much, because they are young and stupid o_O

I may be young and stupid but, your old and fat! Dumb Orc!

Snowlord

Sorceror

so the savage guild did not work?... the Idoc guild did not work either... now your on to elves?

the idoc guild members are not very pleased... first you move the guild house without telling anyone (which is now the elf guild house), then you got a guild member to hold your idoc guild stone because you said you were cuctomizing the house, but then you dropped all your own players off the stone and that guild member is stuck with the stone... and you never had the balls to tell him? oh ya your 16 years old and don't think about others much, hey?

Now your trying another guild... even though you know nothing about elves.

Hmmm...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Snowlord;1927812 said:
so the savage guild did not work?... the Idoc guild did not work either... now your on to elves?

the idoc guild members are not very pleased... first you move the guild house without telling anyone (which is now the elf guild house), then you got a guild member to hold your idoc guild stone because you said you were cuctomizing the house, but then you dropped all your own players off the stone and that guild member is stuck with the stone... and you never had the balls to tell him? oh ya your 16 years old and don't think about others much, hey?

Hmmm...

Sounds like you got raped... Maybe you should take a moment and call the suicide hotline.

Vek taught me that sometimes, a lone savage running outside of cove savages, isnt what it might appear. Im sad to see his savage days go.. Im not a RP'er but i sure like to get paralyzing blow from a Not-npc lol.. However Im not so convinced of this new 'dwarf' elf thing or wat ever, I think they should either allow you guys only to use Elf skins, or maybe go with some other premise.. 6 foot tall elfs are a little confusing ?

Side note to UOGBandit// Just 'cuss' you cant spell the slang word 'cuz' right, you have half butchered the act of using curse words on somebody; 'to Cuss'

Now i cant cuss cuss of you.. sack tugger!

now back to vek, i live in titusville fl. where you at. east coast? west coast?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Well I know from my own experiences that the guilds I was in before the orcs just wasn't my fit and I jumped between alot of RP guilds, everyone just have to find their fit.

Vek

Sorceror

Snowlord;1927812 said:

Hmmm...

You know for someone who hates whiners you seem to bitch a lot. Savage guild didn't work because i didn't really enjoy that roleplay. The Idoc guild didn't work because Idocing gets boring. I told everyone i moved the guild house, you were never on so i could never tell YOU. OH and btw if you weren't such a total dunce you would have realized that you can just axe the stone seeing as you own the house. Take an axe, equip it, double click it, target the guild stone(you must be on the house owner. Therefore i end with this: Think before you speak.

Besides this is the roleplay forums not the flaming forums, you wanna yell at me. Be a man and tell me in vent or over aim. Good luck :thumbup:

Vek

Sorceror

Global pilcher;1927882 said:
Vek taught me that sometimes, a lone savage running outside of cove savages, isnt what it might appear. Im sad to see his savage days go.. Im not a RP'er but i sure like to get paralyzing blow from a Not-npc lol.. However Im not so convinced of this new 'dwarf' elf thing or wat ever, I think they should either allow you guys only to use Elf skins, or maybe go with some other premise.. 6 foot tall elfs are a little confusing ?

Side note to UOGBandit// Just 'cuss' you cant spell the slang word 'cuz' right, you have half butchered the act of using curse words on somebody; 'to Cuss'

All RP is off a creative edge not everything can be bullet proof logic when your creating a walk through story within a game. For example, the Bloodclan Orcs look nothing like the NPCs. Most of them bear armor or a robe, and are much taller than most orcs. All the knight/army guilds that come out they have no real play in Sosarian Law or the guard system and they look like the city guards anyways. All RP guilds are bound to have flaws, thats what makes them RP guilds if we could completely carbon copy an npc then we might as well be npcs am i right?

I live in Jacksonville Florida. On a side note my Grandmother lives in Titusville and so do my 3 uncles.

Snowlord

Sorceror

actually you never told anyone.. that's why vent was empty for the last two weeks, because you suck as a guild leader and that's why 75% of all members left within the first two weeks.

just a warning for all.. watch out for this fly by night GM.

I'm done with you as well.. youngin.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Snowlord;1928425 said:
actually you never told anyone.. that's why vent was empty for the last two weeks, because you suck as a guild leader and that's why 75% of all members left within the first two weeks.

A good soldier should know a bad leader when he sees him... What does that make you?

Vek

Sorceror

Snowlord;1928425 said:

No one gets it right the first time. Nothing I did negatively affected you therefore it shows that your just whining because you have nothing better to do.

Ozzy

Sorceror

I am just waiting for him to come back and say he is over it drop his whine and then come back when Vek responds to him o_O

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Global pilcher;1927882 said:

fuck u